事实上,我认为他们很合得来。
Matter of fact, I think that they hit you off.
他妈的告密者!
Fucking snitch!
时间不等人了,兄弟。
Clock's ticking now, bro.
-好吃吗?——嗯。
- Is it good? - Mm-hmm.
-太好了。-和往常一样好吃。
- Oh, good. - Delicious as usual.
——耶。-我得走了。
- Yay. - I gotta split.
毫米。
Mm.
祝你过得愉快。我爱你。
Have a good day. I love you.
我也爱你。好吧。再见,伙计。
I love you too. Okay. See you, buddy.
这是给你的建议。
That's the proposal for you.
是啊,我下楼了。
Uh, yeah, I'm down.
嗯…还记得我跟你们说过的那个钱屋吗?
Um... You, uh, you remember that money house I-- I told y'all about?
我们去钱屋,把钱送到圣胡安,
We do that money house, send-- send that dough to San Juan,
是的,我们达成了协议。
and, um, yeah, we got a deal.
你确定他一个人在上面吗?
Are you sure he's alone up there?
是的,男人。
Yeah, man.
对了,他还知道恰约在哪儿。
Oh, and, and he knows where your boy Chayo is at.
把地址给我们。
Just give us the address.
莫兰快死了。
Moran was dying.
对大多数男人来说,这意味着 瘫倒在一个满是泪水和哀嚎的水坑 。
For most guys, that would mean collapsing in a puddle of tears and whining.
但在Moran的例子中, 这让他变得疯狂勇敢。
But in Moran's case, it just made him crazy brave.
我们有一条关于钱屋的线索
We had a lead on a money house
可能会让我们 更接近一步
that might bring us one step closer
来抓捕警♥察♥杀手。
to taking down the cop killer.
我们必须去争取。
We had to go for it.
Moran不接受no 作为回答。
Moran wasn't taking no for an answer.
他们醒了。
They're awake.
是啊,反正他又不用一大早就起来上班。
Yeah, well, it ain't like he's gotta get up for work in the morning.
《我》警♥察♥!
Policía!
Chayo在哪?
Where's Chayo?
他们从防火梯出去了!
They're going through the fucking fire escape!
他妈的!
Fuck!
毅力使荣誉保持光明。
Perseverance keeps honor bright.
你有什么发现?
So, what do you got?
两个戴着滑雪面罩的白人男性撞开了受害者的门。
Two male whites with ski masks crashed the victim's door.
他们知道钱在哪里。
They know exactly where the money is.
他们没有杀人。
They didn't kill anyone.
你以为他们是警♥察♥,是吗?
You figured they were cops, yeah?
他们的西班牙语说得很烂,但我觉得有可能。
They spoke bad Spanish, but I'd say it's possible.
毒品贩子总是互相欺骗。
Drug dealers rip each other off all the time.
而且在中城的任何一家制♥服♥店都很容易买♥♥到警服。
And it's easy to get a police jacket in any uniform store in Midtown.
不要对这个垂涎三尺。
Don't drool over this one just yet.
信仰是坟墓。
Belief's a graveyard.
局里打来电♥话♥了。
Oh, Bureau called.
下周会有警♥察♥枪击事件的报道。
They have that police-involved shooting coverage on next week.
天啊,我很期待。
Boy, I'm looking forward to that.
谢谢你,先生。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你需要一些血液来补充酒精。
You need some blood in your alcohol stream.
在这里。吃这个。
Here. Eat this.
对,对,对。
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我要用手吃这个还是怎么?
Am I supposed to eat this with my hands or what?
你妻子担心你的酗酒和健康。
The wife's worried about your drinking and your health.
具有讽刺意味的。
The irony.
也许你应该休息一下,或者给我
Maybe you should give it a rest or give re--
再给戒毒所一次机会。
Give rehab another shot.
拜托,伙计。我很好。
Come on, man. I'm fine.
你一点都不好。
You're not fine.
我救你的命不是为了让你再搞砸一次。
I didn't save your life so you could fuck it up again.
听着,我有…
Look, I got, uh...
我有12K…
I got 12K...
在储蓄。
in savings.
我知道不多,但这是你的。
I know it's not a lot, but it's yours.
我很感激。我做的事。
I appreciate it. I do.
我做不到……没有你。
I can't do this... without you.
不结束就不算结束。
It's not over till it's over.
——迈克。-再见。
- Mike. - See you later.
哇。
Whoa.
两个毒贩被两个假扮警♥察♥的人宰了?
Two drug dealers got ripped off by two guys posing as cops?
是的。做好内务部打探的准备吧。
Yeah. So be prepared for IAB snooping around.
你的线人有查约的消息吗?
Does your CI have anything on Chayo?
不。他离开一个星期了。
No. He's gone away for a week.
我不知道那混♥蛋♥去哪了。
I don't know where the fucker's gone.
消失吗?
Gone away?
是的,走了。去他妈的巴哈马群岛。
Yeah, gone away. To the fucking Bahamas.
他在一家全包射击场。
He's at an all-inclusive shooting gallery.
我知道他的酒窖在哪里。我们可以做一个OP,
I know where his bodegais at. We can maybe do an OP,
看看能不能找个人来。
see if we can grab somebody.
好。这样做。
Good. Do that.
你把夹克和面具都处理掉了吗?
You got rid of the jacket and the mask?
是的。我们要怎么处理那笔钱?
Yeah. What are we gonna do about the money?
照他说的寄给他。
Mail it to him, like he said.
你真的还想这么做吗?
Do you really still wanna go through with this?
是的。
Yes.
汤姆要我把我的脖子套在绞索上。
Tom was asking me to put my neck in a noose.
但是我怎么能拒绝他呢?
But how could I turn him down?
他救了我的命。
He saved my fucking life.
谈论在 a rock and a hard place之间。
Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.
当一切都是错的时候, 那就是生活糟糕的时候。
When everything's wrong, that's when life sucks.
进入!现在!
Get in! Now!
我听说了库托的事。
I heard about Cotto.
你的信息很糟糕。
Your info was bad.
你没告诉我们还有另一个人
You didn't tell us there'd be another fucking guy
在那个地方。
in the place.
不过我听说他的货不见了。
I heard his stash is gone, though.
已经处理好了。
It's taken care of.
我敢打赌。
I bet.
出去。
Get out.
你不应该直接接受吗?
Shouldn't you just take it in?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
那我要怎么付钱呢,我的魅力?
And how am I gonna pay for it, my charm?
是啊,还有你的美貌。
Yeah, and your good looks.
有趣。嗯。
Funny. Hm.
嘿,医生怎么说?你没看见他吗?
Hey, what'd the doctor say? Didn't you see him?
等待结果。我很好。
Waiting for results. Look, I'm fine.
一切,一切都很好。我不担心。
It's all-- it's all good. I wouldn't worry.
我总是担心。
I always worry.
我知道你喜欢。无论如何你都得停下来。
I know you do. You gotta stop anyway.
我今晚有个月光保安的活儿,所以…
I got a moonlight security gig tonight, so, uh...
那我们明天见。
So I'll see you tomorrow.
是的,你会的。
Yes, you will.
《我》。
Okay.
抱歉,迈克,他们要打断你了。
Sorry, Mike, they're gonna cut you off.
嘿。
Hey.
和Ginger在一起实在是太过分了
It was just going too far with Ginger.
酒精和药物 可能会在癌症杀死汤姆之前杀死我。
The alcohol and the drugs might kill me before the cancer would kill Tom.
屎就要砸到风扇了
Shit was about to hit the fan.
看,嗯…
Look, uh...
你知道吗?我,我一直在退缩。
You know what? I-- I've been backing off.
我试着设身处地为你着想。
I'm trying to put myself in your shoes.
我不确定我能做你现在做的事,
And I'm not sure I could do what you're doing right now,
但这对我来说不是讨价还价
But this ain't no bargain for me,
好吧?
okay?
我一直在做噩梦。
I've been having nightmares.
今晚之后他们会变得更糟。
And they're about to get a whole lot worse after tonight.
然后我就得面对安娜和马克。
And then I'm the one who has to face Anna and Mark.
要是被人发现了怎么办
What-- what if somebody finds out
你的枪手就是我们的线人?
that your shooter is our CI, huh?
然后什么?
What then?
问答环节会让我头晕目眩的
My head will be spinning so bad from the Q&A
电影精选列表