这永远不会结束,不是吗?
It's never really over, is it?
不。
No.
有一件事是肯定的。
One thing's for sure.
你出来的方式和你进去的不一样。
You don't come out the same way you went in.
你出生晚了20年,不适合这份工作。
See, you were born 20 years too late for the job.
他们不再需要你和莫兰这样的人了。
They don't want guys like you and Moran anymore.
很久以前,早在人们发明灯泡之前,
A long time ago, long before they even invented light bulbs,
一个叫马基雅维利的自作聪明的家伙
some smart-ass named Machiavelli,
我想他说的是"被爱总比——"
I think he said, um, "It's better to be loved than--"
不,"让人害怕比让人爱好"
No, "it's better to be feared than loved."
我是说,这对我们来说意味着什么?
I mean, what's that say about us, huh?
说我们是一群禽兽?
That we're a bunch of fucking animals?
毫米。
Mm.
但我们也是动物园管♥理♥员♥。
But we're also the zookeepers.
那是爱吗?
Is that love?
那是你♥爸♥爸的棒球手套吗?
Is that your dad's baseball mitt?
这不是手套,是手套。
It's not a mitt, it's a glove.
我承认错误。
I stand corrected.
说起话来真像个棒球运动员的儿子。
Spoken like the son of a real baseball player.
电影精选列表