地方检察官办公室和内务部的人
from the DA's office and IAB.
对吧?但我没有时间考虑这个问题
Right? But I won't have time to think about that
因为我要忙着查约的案子了
because I'll be too busy working the Chayo caper
计划你的葬礼。
and planning your funeral.
直到他们把我关起来25年到一辈子。
That is, until they put my ass on ice for 25 to life.
所以别装得好像这对我来说是件轻而易举的事。
So don't act like this is some fucking picnic for me.
因为现在看起来你死了就能轻松脱身了。
Because it's starting to look a lot like you got the easy way out by dying.
你知道吗?真♥相♥是……
You know what? Truth is...
当我一个人的时候……
when I'm alone...
这确实有些道理。
it does make some sense.
有值得为之牺牲的东西总比没有值得为之活着的东西好。
Having something to die for is better than having nothing to live for.
很准时。
Right on time.
在这里。
Here.
把这个给马克。
Give this to Mark.
哦,他妈的。
Oh, fuck.
嗯…他妈的。
Uh... Fuck.
他妈的。哦,操,伙计。
Fuck. Oh, fuck, man.
我的天,你完蛋了。
Jesus fucking Christ, you're fried.
男人。
Man...
听着,伙计,我觉得我做不到,兄弟。
Look, man, I-- I don't think I can do this, bro.
操,你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病?
Fuck-- What the fuck is wrong with you?
嘿,听着。我,我觉得我做不到,伙计。
Hey-- hey, listen. I-- I don't think I can do this shit, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的最好照做。
You fucking better do it.
-冷静,伙计。我只是。-去你的,伙计。
- Chill, man. I just-- - Fuck you, man.
-你这个基佬!-我觉得我他妈做不到!
- You faggot! - I don't think I can fucking do this!
他妈的。停止。他妈的!
Fuck. Stop. Fuck!
——《我》警♥察♥。 -哦,该死。
- Policía. - Oh, shit.
把手举起来。
Show me your hands.
米奇!
Mikey!
-嗨。-伙计,你看,看,看,我
- Hey. - Man, you-- look, look, look-- I--
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么,伙计?
What the fuck are you doing, man?
不,他只是把枪
No, he just fucking put his gun--
-放下枪!什么……——操!
- Drop the gun! What the... - Fuck!
——迈克。狗屎!-放下枪!
- Mike. Shit! - Drop the gun!
嘿,米奇,你看
Hey, Mikey look--
-嘿,嘿,嘿,放下枪-对不起,伙计。
- Hey, hey, hey, drop it. - I'm sorry, man.
他妈的。
Fuck.
好吧。操
Alright. Fuck
汤米。
Tommy.
他妈的,汤米。
Fucking, Tommy.
他妈的。
Fuck.
最后,他……
Finally, he, uh...
过来,开枪。
came around, shooting.
我们交换了……
We exchanged...
现在还好。
That's good for now.
地检会跟进,然后是大陪审团。我不知道。
The DA will follow up, then the grand jury. I don't know.
在我看来,这一切都是老生常谈了。
It all seems pretty cut and dry to me.
只是几个常规问题。
Just a few routine questions.
你为什么又跑出去了?
Why were you out there again?
我们正在处理一个大甩卖♥♥案。
We're working a large sale case.
-为了可疑的交易?——不,
- For a suspected sale? - No,
但那是个毒品泛滥的地方。
but it's a drug-prone location.
-销♥售♥?-不,是给用户的。
- For sales? - No, for users.
我们在找情报。
We're looking for intel.
你抓到一个吸毒的人,
You know, you catch a guy using,
他给你个名字,你就把小鱼扔回去。
he gives you a name, you throw back the little fish.
-所以你就放他走了?-我在缉毒组干了几年
- So you let him go? - I did years in narcotics.
就是这么做的。继续前进。
That's how it's done. Move on.
你们证明自己是警♥察♥了吗?
Did you identify yourselves as police?
是的。我们当时在停车。
Yeah. We were doing a car stop.
我们说的是“警♥察♥”。我们开着灯。
We said "police." We had the light on.
是的,但你当时穿的是便衣。
Yes, but you were in plainclothes.
我喊了两次“警♥察♥”。
I yelled "police" twice.
在枪击之前还是之后?
Before or after the shooting?
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
中尉,毫无疑问
Lieutenant, there is no doubt
他知道我们是警♥察♥。
that he knew we were cops.
——很明显。勒纳,我们。-我还用西班牙语喊了。
- Obviously. Learner, let's-- - I even yelled it in Spanish.
《我》害怕害怕你会说西班牙语吗?
¿¿Hablas español?
是啊,就是些基本的街头用品?
Yeah, just basic street stuff, you know?
“举起手来。你住在哪里?”
"Put up your hands. Where do you live?"
我们都是。
We both do.
所做的。
Did.
到此为止吧,迈克。我们会保持联♥系♥的。急停。
That's all for now, Mike. We'll be in touch. Scram.
你到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's the matter with you?
这些都是标准问题。
They're standard questions.
这家伙刚刚失去了他的搭档。
The guy just lost his partner.
谨慎一点。
Exercise a little discretion.
姜《我》,
Ginger,
酒精《我》,
the alcohol,
《我》药物…
the drugs...
一切都没有意义了
Nothing makes sense anymore.
这是一个美丽的仪式。
It was a beautiful service.
-谢谢。-是的。
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-莫兰太太?——是的。
- Mrs. Moran? - Yes.
凯文·希。
Kevin Hickey.
你和托马斯一起工作吗?
Did you work with Thomas?
我认识他。是的。
I knew him. Yeah.
我对你深表同情。
You have my sincerest sympathies.
汤姆是个勇敢的人。
Tom was a brave man.
一个非常正派的人。
A very decent man.
可悲的是,有时失去显示出我们真正的价值。
Sadly, sometimes loss shows us true value.
我不需要失去他就能知道他的价值。
I didn't need to lose him to know his value.
是的,我很抱歉。我,嗯…
Yeah, I'm sorry. I, uh...
面对这种事,我真不知道该说些什么。
I don't quite know what to say at these things.
我为你和你儿子感到难过。
I'm sorry for you and for your son.
整个部门都支持你。
The whole department's behind you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-莫兰太太。——是的。
- Mrs. Moran. - Yes.
我是乔·曼加诺。我是你们警♥察♥工会的代表。
I'm Joe Mangano. I'm your police union delegate.
我猜你是在担心堆积如山的开支吧。
I imagine you're concerned about the expenses piling up.
哦,我们……我们没有钱。
Oh, we... we have no money.
我是说,他拿到了两万美元的人寿保险,
I mean, his 20,000-dollar life insurance paid,
但这还不包括他的抵押贷款和私人贷款
but that doesn't cover the back payment on his mortgage and PSOBs
一年都不来上班。
not coming in for a year.
我们,我们,我们,我们不能说这个。
We, we, we-- We can't cover this.
我明白了。相信我,我懂的。
I understand. Believe me, I get it.
我想让你知道,我们会讨论所有的问题。
And I want you to know that we're going to cover everything.
这是我们为你丈夫的牺牲所能做的最起码的事。
It's the least we can do for your husband's sacrifice.
如果可以的话,我很想有这个机会
If it's all right, I would love the opportunity
来解释接下来的步骤。
to explain the next steps.
我送你出去好吗?
May I walk you out?
好吧。
Okay.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
《我》——加里。 - Mike.
- Gary. - Mike.
《我》嗯…
Well...
恢复很少是一条直线,兄弟。
recovery is rarely a straight line, brother.
每一天都是新的一天。请坐。
Every day is a new day. Have a seat.
好吧。
All right.
我们是一个由男人和女人组成的团体
We are a fellowship of men and women
分享他们的经验,力量,
who share their experience, strength,
和彼此的希望
and hope with each other
这样他们就能解决共同的问题
that they may solve their common problem
互相帮助从酗酒中恢复过来。
and help each other to recover from alcoholism.
成为这里会员的唯一要求
The only requirement for membership here
就是想要戒酒。
is a desire to stop drinking.
《我》这是汤姆。 留下你的电♥话♥号♥码
It's Tom. Leave your number.
今晚几点?
What time tonight?
给我打个电♥话♥。
Give me a call.
问他是否有熟悉的声音。
Ask him if any of these voices sound familiar.
电影精选列表