你会死在监狱里的。
You're gonna die in jail.
警♥察♥,我们都死了,好吗?
Hey, cop, we all dead, okay?
5年,10年,也许50年,
Five, ten, maybe 50 years,
但我们都有死的时候。
but we all die sometime.
没关系。
Doesn't matter.
你让我错过了洋基队的比赛。
You made me miss my Yankees game.
我来了,我老了,我很生气。
I'm here, I'm old, and I'm pissed.
我只是听了凶杀组指挥官的话
I just had to listen to the CO of Homicide
像个被抛弃的婊♥子♥一样在我耳边哭
cry in my ear like some kind of jilted bitch
因为你没有通知他有搜查令。
because you didn't notify him of the warrant.
说实话,我们从一个秘密线人那里得到消息
Honestly, we got a tip from a confidential informant
关于一个藏匿处,数量很大,可能还有武器,
about a stash house, a large quantity, possibly some weapons,
它很快就开始移♥动♥了。
and it was moving soon.
是啊,这只是其中一件事。
Yeah, it was just one of those things.
你这个自作聪明的家伙?
One of those things, smart-ass?
-是的。-这个怎么样?
- Yeah. - How about one of these things?
错误地或失败地;
Wrongfully or failure to,
因为凶案组想让我把你记录在案
because Homicide wants me to put you on paper,
如果我用这两个词中的一个或两个来开始一个句子,
and if I start any sentence with either or both of those things,
你们俩别想再休假了
you two won't see another vacation day
直到下一任好总统上任。
until the next good president gets in.
我查了搜查令登记,
I checked with the search warrant registry,
但没有宣誓书
but there's no sworn affidavit.
所以我不知道的是他有没有告诉你
So what I don't know is if he did or didn't tell you
关于枪手的信息。
about the shooter before the warrant was issued.
头儿,CI-4622是机密线人,
Boss, CI-4622 has confidential informant status,
这意味着它不是必需的。
which means it's not required.
是的,我不能和你的线人说话,
Yeah, and I can't talk to your informant,
所以这是你对凶案组的证词
so it's your word against homicide,
就我个人而言,我完全不在乎。
and personally, I could give a rat's ass.
我们要把杀♥警♥♥察♥的人送进监狱。
We're trying to put a cop killer behind bars.
这肯定比一通电♥话♥重要多了。
That's gotta be more important than a fucking phone call.
哦,我同意。
Oh, I agree.
但你们进房♥间之前并不知道
But you guys didn't know before you entered the room
里面有几个警♥察♥杀手,是吗?
that there was a couple of cop killers in there, did you?
线人在最后一刻给我的消息
A last-minute tip from a CI
说有个藏匿点准备转移,所以我们跳了下去。
about a stash getting ready to move, so we jumped.
直到我们找到了枪和断牙
It wasn't until we found the gun and the broken teeth
我们起了疑心。
that we got suspicious.
这里有一些必须遵守的协议,
There's certain protocols that have to be followed,
桑顿警探,你知道,但是,你知道…
Detective Thornton, you know, but, you know...
-我知道什么?-是的,先生。
- What do I know? - Yes, sir.
-我是说…-别惹是生非。
- I mean... - Keep your nose clean.
爸爸,我能拿一下你的棒球手套吗?
Dad, can I hold your baseball mitt?
棒球运动员称之为“glove”,而不是“mitt”。
Baseball players call it a "glove," not a "mitt."
手套。
The glove.
我赢得了两次州冠军
I won two state championships
用这个旧东西投球
pitching with this old thing
在我加入海军陆战队之前
before I joined the Marines.
-准备好打球了吗?-是的。
- Ready to play ball? - Yeah.
好吧,马克。
All right, Mark.
让你老爸看看你的本事。
Let's show your old man what you got.
好吧。
All right.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
再一次。
Again.
喔!再一次。
Whoo. Again.
好。
Good.
现在,快球。
Now, the fastball.
怎么了,爸爸?
What's wrong, Dad?
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, you all right?
是的。
Yeah.
-你得去看医生,宝贝。-是的。
- You gotta go to a doctor, baby. - Yeah.
这东西你都有一个星期了。
You've had this thing for a week.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you're okay?
我很好,我很好,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
-我没事。是的。——是吗?好吧。
- I'm fine. Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
好吧。
All right.
你准备好了吗?采取你的立场。
You ready? Take your stance.
目标,不是你妈。
Target, not your mom.
-好孩子。再一次。-给你。
- Good boy. Again. - There you go.
一次又一次。
And again.
爸爸,我们什么时候能去真正的投球?
Dad, when can we go pitch off a real mound?
当我有时间的时候。
When I got time.
我欺骗了自己 以为医生会告诉我
I'd fooled myself into thinking the doctor would tell me
是别的东西
it was something else.
测试不会说谎。
The tests don't lie.
这是我本周第三次撒尿了
This was the third time this week I've pissed blood.
我父亲死于同样的疾病 大约在这个年龄
My father died of the same thing about this age.
你不能真的说 平民生活是同意 我在那些日子 。
You can't really say civilian life was agreeing with me in those days.
除了我的伙伴,
Besides my partner,
我一无所有,只有酒 和一个脱衣舞娘。
I had nothing but booze and a stripper.
我羡慕莫兰和他的家人。
I envied Moran and his family.
我不知道他 在比我更糟糕的地方。
I had no clue he was in a worse place than me.
嘿,金吉,跟我回家吧。
Hey, Ginger, come home with me.
回家吧,宝贝。我们走吧。来吧。
Come home, baby. Let's go. Come on.
今晚是我和孩子在一起,麦奇。
It's my night with the kid, Mikey.
迈克,他们要切断你的通讯。
Mike, they're gonna cut you off.
嘿,哥们。
Hey, buddy.
嗨,爸爸。我今晚能睡沙发吗?
Hey, Dad. Can I sleep on the couch tonight?
明早我醒来的时候你还在吗?
Are you gonna be here in the morning when I wake up?
我当然会在这儿,你可以睡沙发。
Of course I'm gonna be here and, yes, you can sleep on the couch.
-我爱你。-我也爱你。
- I love you. - I love you too.
我要去睡觉了。
I'm gonna go to bed.
你和你的CI谈过了,
You talked to your CI,
Señor,或者不管他的秘密松鼠名字是什么?
Señor, or whatever the fuck his secret squirrel name is?
他错过了比赛。
He missed his meet.
瘾君子们什么时候开始守时了?
Since when are junkies punctual?
从来没有。
Never.
嘿,老板会出钱吗
Hey, uh, is boss gonna come up with the money
如果我们需要买♥♥东西?
if we need to make a buy?
是的。是啊,把它摆出来
Yeah. Yeah, just lay it out,
等你来了我再给你
and I'll give it to you when you get here.
我没有那么多现金。
I don't have that kind of cash.
在这里。
Here.
太好了。
Great.
-再见。以后。——以后。
- See ya. Later. - Later.
看看是谁来了。
Look who it is.
嘿,嘿。你的好日子过得怎么样,弗兰基?
Hey, hey. How's the good life, Frankie?
我还过得去。
I'm getting by.
伙计,你知道吗,我很期待我的黄金岁月?
Man, you know what, I look forward to the golden years, you know?
而我却可以坐着,靠着我那该死的退休金喝上一整天。
When I can just sit around drinking on my fat-ass pension all day.
脂肪的养老金吗?我喝的是百威淡啤。
Fat pension? I'm drinking Bud Light over here.
我今天很慷慨。给他打一针。
I'm feeling generous today. Get him a shot.
谢谢你,迈克尔。
Thank you, Michael.
它是什么样的?
What's it like?
-什么是什么?-月亮。养老金。
- What's what, like? - The moon. The pension.
就像黑麦上的屎。
Well, it's like shit on rye.
不。罢♥工♥。更糟。
No. Strike that. Even worse.
实话实说。
Say it how it is.
是啊,等到你靠一半薪水生活的时候再说吧
Oh, yeah, well, wait till you're living off half a salary
像你奶奶一样剪优♥惠♥券。
clipping coupons like your grandmother.
我他妈的知道。
I fucking do.
只去老年人打折的酒吧。
Only hitting the bars that have senior discounts.
还不如死了算了。
Might as well be dead.
但我不能,对吧?因为,嗯,我有债务。
But I can't, right? Because, well, I got debt.
我还有个孩子,所以我得小心点。我不想把它留在这里。
And I got a kid, so I gotta watch out. I don't wanna leave it back.
但有时我想,“嘿,
But some days I think, "Hey,
也许我在执行任务时就应该被♥干♥掉。”
maybe I should have been taken out in the line of duty."
嗯。
Huh.
这是第一次,
Well, that's a first,
电影精选列表