会受到损害的是教会
it's the Church's.
指责教廷机构腐♥败♥.....
Accusing the Curia of institutional corruption...
我以为我们来这里是为了服事上帝而不是教廷
I thought we were here to serve God, not the Curia.
别天真了!
Oh, don't be naïve!
把它们放回去
Put them back.
然后让特伦布雷当上圣父吗?
And have Tremblay as Pope?
我们经历过更糟糕的事
We've had worse.
他给了你什么好处?
What has he offered you?
国务卿?
Secretary of State?
我投给你五次了阿尔多
Five times I cast my vote for you, Aldo.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你缺乏成为圣父所需的勇气
You lack the courage required to be Pope.
我可以帮您主教
I will do that for you, Your Eminence
Oh.
您需要多少份?
How many copies do you require?
喔 一百零八份
Er, 108.
我相信你对此负有责任
You are responsible for this, I believe.
不主教有责任的是你
No, Eminence. You are.
这份报告完全是捏造的
This report is entirely mendacious.
如果不是你闯入
It would never have seen the light of day
圣父的寓所把它拿走
if you had not broken into
它永远也不会见到天日!
the Holy Father's apartment to remove it!
如果报告是假的
If the report is mendacious,
那为什么圣父
then why did the Holy Father
在他作为圣父的最后一次正式命令中
in his last official act as Pope
要求你辞职?
ask you to resign?
他没有做这样的事
He did no such thing.
出席会议的莫拉莱斯主教...
As Monsignor Morales, who was at the meeting...
然而沃兹尼亚克总主教坚称圣父...
And yet Archbishop Wozniak insists the Holy Father...
圣父
The Holy Father,
愿他的名字
may his name be numbered
被列入大祭司之列
among the high priests,
在他生命的最后阶段是个病人
was a sick man toward the end of his life,
我们这些经常见到他的人可以证明
as those of us who saw him regularly can attest.
请容许我加入这场友善的对话
If I may join this amiable dialogue.
我想提醒你的是
I want to remind you that
有八位主教的名字被遮住了
the names of eight cardinals have been obscured.
我想主教主教长能告诉我们他们是谁吗?
I assume the dean can tell us who they are?
让他们自己告诉我们
Let them tell us themselves
此时此地
here and now.
就在这里!
Here and now!
如果特伦布雷主教要求他们投票
If Cardinal Tremblay requested their votes
以换取金钱...
in return for the money...
不我不会那样做
No, I won't do that.
让每个人都像我一样省察自己的良心
Let each man examine his conscience, as I have.
我无意在这次秘密会议中制♥造♥怨恨
I have no desire to create bitterness in this Conclave,
我很乐意辞去主教主教长一职
and I will be happy to stand down as Dean.
各位主教们
Eminences.
虽然我们修女姊妹应该是隐形的
Although we sisters are supposed to be invisible,
尽管如此上帝还是给了我们眼睛和耳朵
God has nevertheless given us eyes and ears.
我知道是什么促使主教主教长
I know what prompted the Dean of the College
进入圣父的房♥间
to enter the Holy Father's rooms.
他担心我们修会的那位修女
He was concerned that the sister from my order
可能是被
that made that regrettable scene
故意带到罗马
might have been brought to Rome
目的是
with the deliberate intention
让这次会议的成员难堪
of embarrassing a member of this Conclave.
他的怀疑是正确的
His suspicions were correct.
她确实是应特伦布雷主教
She was indeed here at the specific request
的特别要求而来
of Cardinal Tremblay.
我的兄弟们...
My brothers...
确实是这样
it's true.
但圣父要求我这样做
But the Holy Father asked me to.
我压根不知道
I had no knowledge
这个女人是谁我向你发誓
who this woman was, I swear to you.
犹大
Judas.
叛徒
Traitor.
看来我们没有最佳候选人了
It seems that we're running out of favourites.
你必须接手主持
You must take over the supervision
这次选举阿尔多
of this election, Aldo.
不谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
你正在领导这次秘密会议
You are steering this Conclave.
具体在哪里我不知道
Exactly where, I do not know.
但你那坚定的双手也有其崇拜者
But that firm hand of yours has its admirers.
汤玛斯我来请求...你的原谅
Thomas I've come to ask... for your forgiveness.
我竟然这么鲁莽...
I had the temerity...
告诉你检视...自己的心
to tell you to examine... your heart,
而一直以来是我自己...
when all the time it was my own that...
真是羞耻啊 ...
It's shameful...
都这把年纪了还不了解自己
to be this age and still not know yourself.
野心会像飞蛾般啃食圣洁
Ambition, 'The moth of holiness.'
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以也许是时候你决定.....取个名字了
So, perhaps it's time you decided... upon a name.
作为本次秘密会议的下一位最资深成员
As the next most senior member of this Conclave,
我将负责询问你
it will fall to me to ask you
希望如何被称为圣父
how you wish to be known as Pope.
无论好坏
For better or for worse,
看来特伦布雷已经完蛋了
it would seem that Tremblay is finished.
这是泰德斯科和你之间的竞赛
This is a contest between Tedesco and you.
现在你是唯一能阻止他的人了
You're the only one who can stop him now.
约翰
John.
我会选择约翰
I would choose John.
所有人都被
Everyone has been taken back
带回圣玛尔塔之家了
to the Casa Santa Marta,
主教
Your Eminence.
没有人受重伤
No one was seriously hurt.
就一些擦伤仅此而已
Some cuts, that's all.
在城外情况有多糟?
Outside in the city, how bad is it?
亲爱的上帝
Oh, dear God.
今天上午11点20分
At 11:20 this morning,
一汽车炸♥弹♥在复兴运动广场爆♥炸♥
a car bomb exploded in the Piazza del Risorgimento.
不久之后当人们逃离现场时
Shortly afterwards, as people were fleeing the scene,
一位身上绑有炸♥药♥的人
an individual with explosives strapped to his body
引爆了自己
detonated himself.
据报道鲁汶和慕尼黑发生了进一步的袭击
There are reports of further attacks in Louvain and Munich.
目前死亡人数...
The current death toll stands...
是五十二人
at 52.
数百人受伤
Hundreds have been injured.
好吧 那么
Well, then.
在这里我们终于看到了我们的自♥由♥主义兄弟们
Here at last we see the result of the doctrine of relativism
所热爱的相对主义学说的结果
so beloved by our liberal brothers!
相对主义认为所有信仰和过眼云烟
A relativism that sees all faiths and passing fancies
都具有同等重要性
accorded equal weight.
所以现在当我们环顾四周时我们看到的是祖国
So that now, when we look around us, we see the homeland
神圣罗马天主教会
of the Holy Roman Catholic Church
点缀着清♥真♥寺和宣礼塔
dotted with the mosques and minarets
先知穆♥罕♥默♥德♥!
of the prophet Muhammad!
你应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed ashamed.
羞愧羞愧
Ashamed. Ashamed.
我们都应该感到羞耻!
We should all be ashamed!
我们在我们的土地上容忍♥伊♥斯♥兰♥教
We tolerate Islam in our land,
但他们却用他们的方式辱骂我们
but they revile us in theirs.
我们在自己的家乡滋养他们
We nourish them in our homelands.
但他们却想消灭我们
But they exterminate us.
我们还要放任这种软弱多久?
How long will we persist in this weakness?
他们现在就在我们的墙边
They are literally at our walls right now.
我们现在需要的是一个懂得理解的领导者
What we need now is a leader who understands
我们正面临一场真正的宗教战争
that we are facing a true religious war.
不要碰我!
Do not touch me!
是一场宗教战争
Yes, a religious war.
我们需要一位能够阻止这种趋势的领导者
电影精选列表