来吧
Come.
阿尔多
Aldo.
阿尔多
Aldo.
我...我感到很不幸我...我微薄的票数
I...I feel wretched that my ...my meagre tally of votes
可能对你造成伤害
may have come at your expense.
嗯
Hmm.
我没想到你有这么大的野心
I had no idea you were so ambitious.
嗯 这是一件可笑的事
Well, that's a ridiculous thing to say.
是吗?
Is it?
是吗?
Is it?
我以为我们得到了你们的支持
I thought we had your support.
如果我们自♥由♥派不团结泰德斯科就会成为圣父
If we liberals are not united, Tedesco will become Pope.
你不知道事情变得有多糟糕汤玛斯
You have no idea how bad it became, Thomas.
他和他的圈子攻击圣父的方式
The way he and his circle attacked the Holy Father
到最后
towards the end.
抹黑
The smears,
向媒体泄密
the leaks to the press.
这是野蛮的
It was savage.
圣父那时每天都在和他对抗
He fought him every single day of his pontificate.
而现在他死了
And now that he's dead,
他想摧毁
he wants to destroy
他一生的工作
his life's work.
如果泰德斯科成为圣父
If Tedesco becomes Pope,
他将毁掉这六十年来的进步
he will undo 60 years of progress.
你说得好像你是唯一的选择
You talk as if you're the only alternative,
但阿德耶米后台貌似很稳
but Adeyemi has the wind behind him.
阿德耶米? - 嗯
Adeyemi? - Mm-hmm.
阿德耶米一个相信同性恋的人
Adeyemi, the man who believes that homosexuals
应该被送进这个世界的监狱
should be sent to prison in this world,
然后直接送进地狱
and hell in the next.
阿德耶米并不是任何问题的答案
Adeyemi's not the answer to anything.
你知道的
And you know it.
如果你想击败泰德斯科...
If you want to defeat Tedesco...
击败?这是一个秘密会议阿尔多
Defeat? This is a Conclave, Aldo,
这不是一场战争- 这就是战争!
it's not a war. - It is a war!
你必须选边站
And you have to commit to a side.
把你宝贵的疑虑留给祈祷吧
Save your precious doubts for your prayers.
你不可能真的相信
You can't seriously believe
我有一丝想成为圣父的欲望吧
that I have the slightest desire to become Pope.
拜托喔!
Come on!
每个主教都有这个愿望
Every cardinal has that desire.
每个主教内心深处都已经选择了
Every cardinal deep down has already chosen
他所希望的圣父
the name by which he would like his Papacy to be known.
嗯 ...我没有
Well... I haven't.
如果你愿意就拒绝
Deny it if you like,
但请扪心自问然后告诉我事实并非如此
but search your heart and then tell me it isn't so.
妈妈一个邪恶的...
Oh, oh, Mother, an evil...
第二次投票的结果是...
The results of the second ballot are...
阿德耶米主教三十四票
Cardinal Adeyemi, 34 votes.
泰德斯科主教二十五票
Cardinal Tedesco, 25 votes.
贝里尼主教十八票
Cardinal Bellini, 18 votes.
特伦布雷主教十六票
Cardinal Tremblay, 16 votes.
劳伦斯主教九票
Cardinal Lawrence, 9 votes.
贝尼特斯主教两票
Cardinal Benitez, 2 votes.
我的兄弟们根据宗座宪♥章♥
My brothers, in accordance with the Apostolic Constitution,
我们将立即进行下一轮投票
we proceed immediately to the next vote.
谢谢
Thank you.
第三次投票的结果是...
The results of the third ballot are...
阿德耶米主教五十二票
Cardinal Adeyemi, 52 votes.
泰德斯科主教三十票
Cardinal Tedesco, 30 votes.
特伦布雷主教十票
Cardinal Tremblay, 10 votes.
贝里尼主教...
Cardinal Bellini...
兄弟
Brothers.
稍安勿躁
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
贝里尼主教九票
Cardinal Bellini, 9 votes.
劳伦斯主教五票
Cardinal Lawrence, 5 votes.
贝尼特斯主教四票
Cardinal Benitez, 4 votes.
好吧 我认为发生了一些事情
Well, I take it something has happened.
发生了爆♥炸♥主教
There's been an explosion, Your Eminence,
巴贝里尼广场
in the Piazza Barberini.
炸♥弹♥? - 目前还不清楚
A bomb? - It's unclear at the moment.
有人受伤但还没有死亡传出
There are injuries, but no talk of fatalities.
提到这件事情雷
We must say nothing to the cardinal
提到这件事情雷
electors about this, Ray.
我们被隔离
We are sequestered,
他们必须免受所有新闻的影响
and they must be shielded from all news
这可能会影响他们的判断
that may influence their judgement.
你明白吗? - 当然主教
You understand? - Of course, Your Eminence.
这正是我的意思
This is exactly what I mean.
在米兰当他们开始发现
What am I supposed to tell them in Milan
我们新圣父的社会观点时我该怎么跟他们说?
when they start to discover our new Pope's social views?
告诉你的会众他们应该庆祝
Tell your congregation that they should celebrate
教会历史上第一位非洲圣父
the first African Pope in the history of the church.
如果阿德耶米是白人
If Adeyemi was white,
我们都会谴责他
we would be all condemning him
比泰德斯科还要反♥动♥?
as more reactionary than Tedesco?
只是因为他不是白人...
It's only because he's not white...
这一切都已经太迟了
It's too late for all that.
太晚了
It's too late.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
下午好 修女
Good afternoon, Sister.
我想跟刚才掉托盘的修女说话
I would like to speak to the nun who dropped her tray just now.
她和我在一起很安全我正在处理这个情况主教
She's safe with me, I'm dealing with the situation, Dean.
我确信你是艾格妮丝修女但我必须亲自去见她
I'm sure you are, Sister Agnes, but I must see her myself.
我不认为掉盘子应该引起关注
I hardly think a dropped tray should concern
主教主教长
the Dean of the College of Cardinals.
即便如此 我...
Even so, I...
修女们的事务
The welfare of the sister
是我的责任
is my responsibility.
而这个秘密会议是我的责任
And this Conclave is mine.
请坐我的孩子
Please sit, my child.
我的名字是劳伦斯主教
My name is Cardinal Lawrence.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
她感觉好多了
She's feeling much better.
你能告诉我你的名字吗?
Could you tell me your name?
珊米 她的名字叫珊米
Shanumi, her name is Shanumi.
拜托请坐下
Please, please do sit down.
我...我真的觉得如果
I...I really think it would be better
你让我处理这个情况会更好
if you let me deal with the situation.
艾格妮丝修女妳愿意让我们独处吗?
Would you be so good as to leave us now, Sister Agnes?
珊米姊妹
Sister Shanumi,
我想让你明白首先
I want you to understand that, first of all,
你没有遇到任何麻烦
you are not in any kind of trouble.
事实上有麻烦的是我
The fact of the matter is that I have
在神面前的责任
a responsibility before God
确保我们在这里做出的决定
to ensure that the decisions that we make here
是正确的
are the right ones.
现在重要的是你要告诉我你心中的任何事
Now, it's important you tell me anything that is in your heart
或任何困扰你的事
or that is troubling you,
只要它和阿德耶米主教有关
insofar as it relates to Cardinal Adeyemi.
你能为我做到这点吗?
Can you do that for me?
我可以向你保证
Even if I give you my assurance
这件事只会留在这间房♥间
it will go no further than this room.
你想让我听听你的告解吗?
Would you like me to hear your confession?
我马上就准备好主教
I'll be ready in a moment, Dean.
我们不该走吗?
Shouldn't we be going?
一会儿
In a moment.
这听起来很不祥
That sounds ominous.
如果是楼下的事的话
If this is about the incident downstairs,
电影精选列表