We need a leader who will put a stop to the drift
过去五十年来这种情况几乎从未间断过
that has gone on almost ceaselessly for the past 50 years.
我们到底还要软弱多久?
How long will we have to persist in this weakness,
多久?
how long?
我们需要一个领导者...
We need a leader...
...一个能和这些畜生战斗的领导者!
...who fights these animals!
这就是你想要领导我们的人吗?
Is this the man you want to lead us?
我的主教兄弟们...
My brother cardinal...
恕我直言
With respect.
你对战争了解多少?
What do you know about war?
我在刚果传教
I carried out my ministry in the Congo.
在巴格达在喀布尔
In Baghdad, in Kabul.
看过无数尸体痕尸遍野
I've seen the lines of the dead and wondered,
并想基♥督♥徒和穆♥斯♥林♥
Christian and Muslim.
真的有必要打仗吗?
Would you say we have to fight?
你认为我们为何而战?
What is it you think we're fighting?
您认为是那些妄想的人
Do you think it's those deluded men
做出了今天这些可怕的行为吗?
who had carried out these terrible acts today?
不 我的兄弟
No, my brother.
你需要与之奋战的东西就在这里
The thing you're fighting is here...
在我们每个人的内心深处
inside each and every one of us,
如果我们现在屈服于仇恨
if we give in to hate now,
如果我们是为了“两方”
if we speak of "sides"
而不是为了每个男人和女人
instead of speaking for every man and woman.
这是我第一次来到你们之间
This is my first time here, amongst you,
但我想这将是我的最后一次
and I suppose it will be my last.
请原谅我但在过去的几天里我们表现出了自己的小家子气
Forgive me, but these last few days we have shown ourselves to be small petty men,
我们似乎只关心自
we have seemed concerned only with ourselves,
关心罗马
with Rome,
关心这些选举关心权力
with these elections, with power.
但这件事无关教会
But things are not the Church.
教会不是传统
The Church is not tradition.
教会不是过去
The Church is not the past.
教会是我们接下来要做的事
The Church is what we do next.
我们祈祷
We pray.
天父啊 好让我们能引导
O Father, so that we may guide
并看顾你的教会
and watch over Your Church.
赐给我们祢的仆人
Give to us, Your servants,
智慧、真理与和平的祝福
the blessings of intelligence, truth and peace,
好让我们努力了解你的旨意
so that we may strive to know Your will,
竭诚为您服务
and serve You total dedication.
为了我们的主基♥督♥
For Christ our Lord.
阿门
Amen.
贝里尼
Bellini.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
泰德斯科
Tedesco.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
您是否接受教会选举您为至高教皇?
Do you accept your canonical election as Supreme Pontiff?
您是否接受教会选举您为至高教皇?
Do you accept your canonical election as Supreme Pontiff?
我接受
I accept.
您希望别人如何称呼您?
And by what name do you wish to be called?
依诺增爵
Innocent.
蒙席
Monsignor.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
雷...
Ray...
我认为你应该收集红衣主教们的笔记
I think you should gather up the cardinals' notes.
我们越早点起火炉
The sooner we light the stove,
世界就会越早知道
the sooner the world will know
我们有了一位新圣父
we have a new Pope.
怎么了?
What is it?
这不是...
It wasn't...
这不是我预期的结果
wasn't the outcome I expected.
确实不是但仍然很棒
No, but it's wonderful all the same.
如果你担心的是我的立场
If it's my position you're worried about,
我可以向你保证我只感到如释重负
I can reassure you I feel nothing but relief.
我们的新圣父将成为一位更好的圣父
Our new Holy Father will make a much better Pope
比我曾经做过的还要多
than I would ever have done.
我想知道是否可以私下说句话
I wonder if I could have a word in private.
我今天早上发现后就该告诉你的但...
I should have told you this morning when I found out, but...
这一切...
with everything that...
但我想都没想过
And I didn't dream
贝尼特斯主教会成为...
that Cardinal Benitez would become...
雷请告诉我什么让你烦恼
Ray, please, tell me what's troubling you.
我发现...
I found out...
瑞士
Switzerland.
贝尼特斯主教的瑞士之旅
Cardinal Benitez's trip to Switzerland.
瑞士日内瓦的医院是吗?
Switzerland, the... the hospital in Geneva, yes?
那不是一家医院
It wasn't a hospital.
那是一家诊所
It was a clinic.
做什么的诊所?
A clinic for what?
尊贵的教皇不会穿长袍的
Eminence, His Holiness won't get robed.
请容我进来
With permission.
我可以单独和你谈谈吗?
May I speak to you alone?
当然
Of course.
先生们我们先离开吧
Gentlemen, let's clear the room.
我一直在等你来
I was waiting for you to come.
你必须告诉我
You must tell me about this treatment
你在日内瓦的诊所做了什么治疗
at the clinic in Geneva.
我必须这么做吗主教? - 是绝对要
Must I, Dean? - Yes, you must.
一小时内你将成为世界上最有名的人
Within the hour you will be the most famous man in the world,
所以请告诉我你的...情况是什么?
so please tell me, what is your... situation?
我的情况正如你所说
My situation, as you put it,
和我被任命为神父时一样
is the same as when I was ordained a priest,
当我被任命为主教的时候也是
and when I was made a cardinal.
但是为什么要去日内瓦接受治疗?
But the treatment... in Geneva?
没有治疗这种事
There was no treatment.
我考虑过
I considered it.
我祈求指引但决定不这么做
I prayed for guidance and decided against it.
但到底是什么治疗?
But what would it have been, this treatment?
这被称为腹腔镜子♥宫♥全切除术
It was called a laparoscopic hysterectomy.
你必须明白
You have to understand,
当我还是个孩子的时候我根本没办法了解自己的状况
when I was a child, there was no way of knowing my situation
有这么复杂
was more complicated.
神学院的生活是...
And life in the seminary is...
如你所知
as you know,
很肃穆
a very modest one.
事实是...
The truth is...
根本没有理由去思考
there simply was no reason to think
我在身体上
I was physically different
和其他年轻人有所不同
from the other young men.
然后在我三十多岁的时候
Then, in my late 30s,
我接受了阑尾切除手术
I had a surgery to remove my appendix.
就在那时医生发现...
And that was when the doctors discovered...
我有子♥宫♥...和卵巢
that I had a uterus... and ovaries.
有人会说
Some would say
我的染色体将我定义为女性
my chromosomes would define me as being a woman,
但我也...
and yet I'm also...
正如你所看到的我
as you see me.
对我来说那是一段非常黑暗的时期
It was a very dark time for me.
我觉得我的整个神父生涯
I felt as if my entire life as a priest
都活在罪恶之中
had been lived in a state of sin.
当然我向圣父提出了辞呈
Of course, I offered my resignation to the Holy Father.
我飞往罗马告诉了他一切
I flew to Rome and I told him everything.
他知道吗?
He knew?
是的 他知道
Yes, he knew.
他认为你可以
And he thought it acceptable for you
继续当受按立的神父吗?
to continue as an ordained minister?
我们考虑手术切除我身体的女性部位
We considered surgery to remove the female parts of my body,
但在我要起飞的前一天晚上
but the night before I was due to fly,
我意识到我错了
I realised I was mistaken.
我还是原来的我
电影精选列表