使特伦布雷不适合圣父职位的事情
render Tremblay unfit for the Papacy?
当然主教
Of course, Your Eminence.
祝福你
Bless you.
而我伊伦布斯·纳吉坦达主教
And I, Irumbus Cardinal Nakitanda,
我承诺、我发誓、我起誓所以上帝会帮助我
I promise, I vow and I swear so God will help me
以及我用手摸过的、上帝的这些圣福音书
and these Holy Gospels of God, which I touch with my hand.
出去吧 大家
Out, everyone.
主教主教兄弟们
Cardinal brothers,
我们现在进行第一轮投票
we will now proceed to the first ballot.
您会在您的面前找到您的选票
You will find in front of you your ballot paper.
上半部写着“我选圣父”
On the top half is written, "I elect as Supreme Pontiff."
请确保您的笔迹清晰可辨
Please make sure your handwriting is legible.
我称主基♥督♥为我的见证人祂将是我的审判者
I call as my witness Christ the Lord who will be my judge
我的选票投给了在上帝面前
that my vote is given to the one who, before God,
我认为应该当选
I think should be elected.
第一票投给泰德斯科主教
The first vote is cast for Cardinal Tedesco.
第二票投给泰德斯科主教
The second vote is cast for Cardinal Tedesco.
特伦布雷主教
Cardinal Tremblay.
特伦布雷主教
Cardinale Tremblay.
泰德斯科主教
Cardinale Tedesco.
阿德耶米主教
Cardinale Adeyemi.
劳伦斯主教
Cardinale Lawrence.
贝里尼主教
Cardinale Bellini.
贝里尼主教
Cardinale Bellini.
维拉纽瓦主教
Cardinale Villanueva.
特伦布雷主教
Cardinale Tremblay.
阿德耶米主教
Cardinale Adeyemi.
特伦布雷主教
Cardinale Tremblay.
泰德斯科主教
Cardinale Tedesco.
贝里尼主教
Cardinale Bellini.
阿德耶米主教
Cardinale Adeyemi.
最后是贝尼特斯主教
And finally, Cardinal Benitez.
第一次投票的结果是...
The results of the first ballot are...
阿德耶米主教二十一票
Cardinal Adeyemi, 21 votes.
泰德斯科主教十八票
Cardinal Tedesco, 18 votes.
贝里尼主教十七票
Cardinal Bellini, 17 votes.
特伦布雷主教十六票
Cardinal Tremblay, 16 votes.
劳伦斯主教五票
Cardinal Lawrence, 5 votes.
其他主教分配一票三十一票
Other cardinals assigned a single vote, 31 votes
我的主教兄弟们
My brother cardinals,
第一次投票到此结束
that concludes the first ballot.
由于没有候选人获得
No candidate having achieved
所需的七十二票大多数
the necessary majority of 72 votes,
我们将在晚上休会
we shall adjourn for the evening,
并于早上继续投票
and resume voting in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
媒体注意到了一位主教
The media have noticed the presence of a cardinal
一位没有出现在官方名单上的主教
who doesn't appear on the official list, Dean,
贝尼特斯主教
Cardinal Benitez.
所以 我冒昧地
So, I've taken the liberty of
整理一份声明草稿
putting together a draft statement.
我也为您整理了一些
I've also put together some biographical details
有关他个人的详细报告
for yourself.
他在刚果的维拉克鲁斯
The ministries in Veracruz, the Congo,
设立了一间医院
where he established a hospital for the female victims
收容第一次和第二次种族灭绝战争中
of genocidal sexual violence
遭受性暴♥力♥的女性受害者
during the first and second wars.
然后是巴格达最后是喀布尔的任务
Then Baghdad, and finally, a mission in Kabul.
对
Right.
曾有人♥质♥疑他
There was some question of his resigning
会以健康理由辞职
on health grounds,
但显然是圣父
but apparently the Holy Father
说服他继续留下
convinced him to continue.
他肯定曾在
He's certainly served his ministry
一些可怕的地方服事
in some terrible places.
是的 - 健康理由
Yes. - Health grounds.
雷你可以查查这部分吗?
Look into that, would you, Ray?
这种故事
It's the kind of thing
媒体最喜欢了
the press like to get hold of.
当然
Of course.
还有...其他的事情上次那个...
And the, erm... other matter. The...
是的
Yes.
我与雷蒙蒙席交谈过
I spoke to Monsignor Morales.
他强调他不知道为什么
He was emphatic that he knows of no reason why
特伦布雷主教不应该担任圣父
Cardinal Tremblay should not be Pope.
谢谢 - 然而...
Thank you. - However...
如果我说...你会原谅我吗?
will you forgive me if I say...
我并不完全相信
I did not entirely believe...
蒙席吗?
the good monsignor?
他只是...
He was just...
非常...强调
so... emphatic.
我的西班牙文相当差
My Spanish is quite poor
我可能不小心让他觉得
and I may have accidentally given him the impression
您看到的文件与此相矛
that you had seen a document that contradicts that.
他说你不用担心
And he said you weren't to worry,
那...他的原话是
that... and his exact words were,
“该报告已撤回”
'El informe ha sido retirado.'
报告?一份关于什么的报告?
A report? A report about what?
什么时候撤的?
Withdrawn when?
那...我说不准主教
That... I couldn't say, Eminence.
嗯
Hmm.
才第三
Third place.
不是我们所希望的
Not what we had hoped.
你的讲道并没有完全帮助我们而你有五票
Your sermon didn't exactly help us and you have five votes.
你获得的支持太少无法脱颖而出
You have far too little support to emerge
作为一个认真的候选人
as a serious candidate.
嗯 我的立场让我很尴尬
Well, my position is an embarrassment to me.
如果我知道我的支持者是谁
If I find out who my supporters are,
我会恳求他们投票给其他人
I'll plead with them to vote for someone else.
我会告诉他们我会投票给阿尔多
I'll tell them I'll be voting for Aldo.
好吧
Alright.
还剩下三十一票
That leaves 31 votes available.
我们需要争取他们大多数人
We simply have to pick up most of them.
圣父的乌龟
The Holy Father's turtles.
他非常喜欢他们
He was very fond of them.
来自安哥拉的礼物
A gift from Angola.
我以为他们是我的想像
I thought I was imagining them.
我爱他们他们太聪明了
I love them. They're so clever.
好吧 在这里他们不断逃脱不断被碾死
Well, here they keep escaping and being run over.
我们该回去了晚上有宵禁
We should go back, the evening curfew.
还有你的健康状况你还好吗?
And your health, how are you bearing up?
我的健康状况非常好谢谢
My health is perfect, thank you.
我只是说你从旅途中恢复过来了吗?
I only meant have you recovered from your journey?
其实已经好多了- 很好
I have, indeed. - Good.
在西斯汀礼拜堂(圣父选举举♥行♥地)的时候你找到中意的候选人了吗?
And in the Sistine, you found someone to vote for?
是我投给你了
Yes. I voted for you.
原谅我我不该说吗?
Forgive me, am I not supposed to say?
不不不这不是你...
No, no, it's not that you...
不我很荣幸 但是...我亲爱的文森
No, I'm honoured, but... my dear Vincent,
我可以叫你文森吗?
may I call you Vincent?
我不是一个认真的候选人
I'm not a serious candidate.
我的职业在于不同的... 嗯 ...
My vocation lies in a different... um...
秘密会议结束后我希望能辞去主教主教长
After the Conclave, I hope to resign as Dean,
然后完全离开罗马
and then leave Rome altogether.
为什么?
Why?
我一直有些困难
I've been experiencing difficulties.
关于你的信仰?
With your faith?
祷文
Prayer.
我提到它只是为了说明我的观点
I only mention it to illustrate my point
我根本不配当圣父
that I'm in no way worthy to be Pope.
电影精选列表