等我们安全离开这里 并且真♥相♥大白之后 我们会放人的
We will, once we're well clear of here and the truth is out.
要是你们耍什么小聪明
Any attempts to get clever will result
只会导致更多负面新闻和人员伤亡
in more bad headlines and dead bodies.
在接下来的这些案例中 比如埃琳娜·兰扎的案子
In the following cases, such as that of Elena Lanza,
雇凶杀人这种事虽未明说 但其实是被默许且知情的
contract killings were tacitly but knowingly encouraged.
我们有罪
We are guilty.
这下他妈全招了
And that's a fucking wrap.
乔伊 我们没时间了
Joey, we're running out of time.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
你还好吗 - 不 不好
Are you okay? - No, not okay.
我压力很大
I'm quite stressed.
抱一下(缓解压力的方式)
Squeeze.
我能先起来吗 - 可以 这主意不错
Can I get up first? - Yes. Good idea.
现在情况很不妙
There's some crazy stuff going on.
休姆 我进来了 我已经在里面了
Hume, I'm in. I'm inside.
干得好 现在赶紧行动 他们会来找你的
Well done. Now get moving. They'll be coming for you.
她还活着 她在里面 - 那就他妈找到她
She's alive. She's inside. - Then fucking find her.
快点 快点 快点 - 那那些人♥质♥怎么办
Come on, come on. Come on. - What about the hostages?
我们不会让他们死的 - 那我们呢
We're not gonna let them die. - What about us?
我们也不会死的 - 万一我们死了呢
We're not gonna die either. - What if we do?
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 我们得走了
Michael, we have to go.
我很害怕 乔安娜 - 我也很害怕
I'm scared, Joanna. - I'm scared too.
但我们不能停下 不能在这里停 不能在这个时候停
But we can't stop, not here, not now.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael. Michael.
我需要你 - 你需要我
I need you. - You need me?
诺亚在找一些文件 我需要你黑进系统找到那些文件
Noah's after some files. I need you to hack them.
还记得《复仇者联盟》里他们偷取无限宝石的情节吗
Remember when the Avengers steal the Infinity Stones?
记得 他们得造一台时光机
Yes, they had to build a time machine.
别管时光机了
Forget the time machine.
他们偷取了宝石
They steal the stones.
灭霸为了把宝石夺回来都快疯了
Thanos goes crazy trying to get them back.
我们要偷取诺亚的“无限宝石”
We're gonna steal Noah's Infinity Stones.
确认一下 你是说… - 那些文件
Just checking. You mean... - The files.
我是说那些文件
I mean the files.
好的 走吧
Okay, come on.
我之前就告诉过你 要是你试图干涉会有什么后果
I told you what would happen if you tried to interfere,
不是吗 克莱尔
didn't I, Claire?
我的队伍没动 诺亚
My teams haven't moved, Noah,
所以要是里面出了什么乱子
so if there's trouble on the inside,
那可就不在我们俩的控制范围之内了
then it's outside both our control.
你知道吗 姬蜂还有另一个名字
You know ichneumon wasps, they have another name.
它们还有个名字 叫达尔文黄蜂
They're a, they're called Darwin wasps.
你瞧 达尔文认为 一个生物通过
See, Darwin thought that a creature surviving
毁灭另一个生物来存活
through the destruction of another
这就是上帝不存在的证据
was proof against the existence of God,
好像人类的所作所为还不足以证明这一点似的
as if man wasn't proof enough.
但很快我就会让真♥相♥大白于天下 你们也会知道的
But soon I'll have the truth and so will you.
再见了 克莱尔
Bye Claire.
他刚才是动摇了吗
Did he just blink?
人类没有生来就注定要存在的权利
Man has no preordained right to exist.
事实上 我认为我们曾经有机会
In fact, I'd argue that we had our chance to exist
与自然以及周围的一切和谐共处
in balance with nature and everything around us
但我们却把这一切都毁了
and we set it all on fire.
不 我觉得他没有动摇 他会把所有人都杀了的
No, I don't think he did. He's gonna kill them all.
快点
Quick.
要是我们能活着出去
If we get out of this,
我们能一起做点什么吗 比如 比如马上枪术比赛
can we do something together, like a, like a joust?
嗯 不行 不是马上枪术比赛 我不会骑马
Well, no, not a joust. I can't ride a horse.
我们可以去浮潜
We could go snorkelling.
我不喜欢这里
I don't like it here.
是啊 他们也不会喜欢的
Yeah. Neither will they.
待在这儿
Stay here.
把它放下
Put it down.
乔伊
Joey!
那现在怎么办 伟大的领袖
So well, what now, great leader?
我们要让全世界知道我们来这儿的目的
We show the world why we came.
杰拉尔德之后就只剩一个人要坦白了
Only one more confession coming after Gerald's.
我需要四分钟来加密 然后就到了展示的时刻
I need four minutes to encrypt, then it's showtime.
社交媒体、新闻媒体 没有哪个平台不会收到这条消息
Socials, news. There won't be a feed it doesn't hit.
我希望这一切是值得的
I hope it's worth it,
因为到目前为止 全世界都认为
because so far the entire world
你是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥疯子
thinks you're a terrorist whack job.
你们会明白的
You'll see.
他们都会明白的
They'll all see.
我叫诺亚·桑托斯 等你们看到这条消息的时候
My name is Noah Santos, and by the time you see this,
我和这栋楼里的所有人都已经死了
myself and everyone in this building will be dead.
什么
What?
到那时你们应该已经看到真♥相♥了
You'll have seen the truth by now.
阿格尼安公♥司♥有罪 就像其他无数
Agnian are guilty, like the countless other
掠夺我们星球的公♥司♥一样
corporations that plunder our planet.
我把这个真♥相♥告诉你们
I give you this truth
是因为当他们在统计死亡人数的时候 你们需要知道
because you need to know when they're counting the bodies
我的事业是正义的
that my cause was just.
人类是地球上的瘟疫 是一种病毒
Man is a plague upon the Earth, a virus.
这他妈说的是什么鬼话 - 没有比这更具破坏性、
What the fuck is this? - There is no more destructive,
更贪婪的渣滓了…
rapacious filth...
我跟你说过 只要真正的信徒
I told you, true believers only.
是啊 我真的觉得你就是个他妈的疯子
Yeah, I truly believe you're a fucking psycho.
走吧
Come on.
…这栋楼里的所有人都会死
...the building will be dead.
你们现在应该已经看到真♥相♥了…
You'll have seen the truth now...
别管他们 做好你的事 迈克尔
Don't look at them. Just do your thing. Michael.
…还有所有纵容他们的人也是一样
...As is everyone who enables them.
在这种情况下 真正的疯狂
Insanity, true insanity in this context,
就是眼睁睁看着地球在我们脚下毁灭
would be watching the Earth die beneath our very feet
而我们却无动于衷
while we do nothing about it.
我不明白 这就是真♥相♥啊
I don't understand. It's the truth.
为了让地球痊愈 人类这种病毒必须得到控制
For the earth to heal, the human virus must be controlled.
我知道这是真♥相♥ 但那又怎样呢
I know it is, but what about that?
因为不会有新的曙光了 只要人类还在
Because there is no new dawn, not with man in it.
我们的灭绝是不可避免的、罪有应得的 也是必要的
Our extinction is inevitable, deserved and necessary.
好吧 这可太糟糕了
Yes, okay, that's bad.
我们不应该害怕这个
We mustn't fear this.
所以现在我们要惩罚他们
So now we punish.
这是一场战争 不会有仁慈 不会有宽恕
This is war, and there will be no mercy, no quarter.
所有的生命都如同草芥
All flesh is just grass,
当收获完成 地球就能重生
and with the harvest reaped, the earth can renew.
快点 快点 - 乔安娜 求你了 别催我
Come on, come on. - Joanna, please, don't rush me.
…我的每一位兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
...each and every one of my brothers and sisters
都要接过我的使命
to take up my crusade.
让有罪之人的鲜血流淌
Let the blood of the guilty spill,
在他们周围燃起大火 把一切都烧毁
light the fires around them and burn it all down.
我需要最新情况 齐
I need an update, Zee.
最新情况就是你的计划搞砸了
The update is your plan's fucked.
我拿到了证据 还有你在YouTube上那通愤怒的疯言疯语
I've got the evidence and your weird angry-man YouTube rant.
不管你杀了多少人 诺亚
It doesn't matter how many people you kill, Noah,
没人会知道你为什么这么做
no one will ever know why.
你不过是又一个会被全世界厌恶的疯子
You're just another psycho the world will hate.
你可真厉害 - 你也是 走吧
You're such a badass. - So are you. Come on.
休姆 他要炸掉这栋楼
Hume, he's going to blow the building.
他要把所有人都杀了
He's going to kill everyone.
我们知道 我们正在进来
We know. We're coming in
你现在得赶紧出去 - 不
and you need to get out now. - No.
我拿到了他想要的东西 他会来追我的
I've got what he wants. He'll come after me.
我会处理那个开关
I'll deal with that switch.
你尽可能多地带人出去
You get as many people out as you can.
控制室没人 他们不会发现你进去的
The control room is empty. They won't see you coming.
我让我弟弟坐服务电梯下去
I'm sending my brother down in the service lift.
把他带离这儿 - 收到
Get him clear of here. - Copy that.
电影精选列表