去他的 我一会儿再去处理
Fuck it. I'll get to it later.
阿格尼安公♥司♥致力于减少排放
Agnian believes in reducing emissions,
而不是减少产出
not output.
我们相信付诸行动 而不是空口承诺
We believe in action, not pledges.
我们对可再生能源的承诺不仅仅是一句诺言
Our commitment to renewable energy is not just a promise,
而是我们每天都在践行的道路
it's a path we walk every day.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我在想 “我的天啊 这得花多少钱啊 ”
I'm thinking, 'Jesus Christ. How much did that cost?'
谢谢大家
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
你们太客气了 但你们还没听到…
You're very kind, but you haven't heard...
我会把那修好的
I'll get that fixed.
不 嗯 不用觉得非修不可
No, well, don't feel you have to.
我们希望大家能和我们一起
And we want you to join us
踏上通往更光明、更清洁未来的共同征程
in our shared journey towards a brighter, cleaner future.
现在是谁在偷懒呢
Now who's slacking?
你得好好享受这些时刻 乔伊
You gotta enjoy these moments, Joey.
人生如白驹过隙
Human life is a fleeting thing.
一切肉体皆如草芥 - 谢谢 佛祖(注:这里是调侃对方像在说教)
All flesh is grass. - Thanks, Buddha.
看看我们 就像他妈的蚂蚁一样 就…
Look at us, just like fuckin' ants, just...
嘿 你有没有想过在我们存在之前这个世界是什么样的
Hey, do you ever wonder what it was like before we were here?
你嗑药了吗
Are you high?
嘿 诺亚 - 嘿 德里克
Hey, Noah. - Hey, Derek.
你得把活儿干完 晚会一小时后就开始了
You need to finish up. The gala starts in an hour.
好的 哇哦
Okay. Wow.
我们得把这栋楼清理干净 - 不 听着
We have to clear the building. - No, listen,
我不知道你是怎么熬过这一天的 兄弟
I don't know how you make it through the day, mate.
你对我们所有人来说都是个鼓舞 德里克 真的
You're an inspiration to all of us, D, genuinely.
是啊 有人让我收尾了
Yeah, I've been told to wrap it up.
好的 行 - 你得把活儿干完
Yeah, okay. - You need to finish up.
德里克说把你的耳机戴上
Derek says turn your earpiece on.
他知道耳机没坏
He knows it's not broken.
他就是这么聪明 - 嗨 德里克
He's smart like that. - Hi, Derek.
你在电梯里把一个米尔顿家的人惹毛了
You pissed off a Milton in the lift.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He was being a dick.
当你拥有这栋楼的时候
When you own the building,
你就有资格当混♥蛋♥
you get to be a dick.
那你的借口是什么 德里克 - 把那该死的鸟屎清理掉
What's your excuse, D? - Clean the fucking bird.
好 我♥干♥完了 祝你愉快 好吗
Right, I'm done. Have a good one, yeah?
听着 我真心希望迈克尔那边一切都好
Listen, I hope it's all okay with Michael, seriously.
照顾好他 好吗 我是说 我知道你明白 但…
Look after him, yeah? I mean, I know you know that, but...
也许你下班后带他去个好地方玩玩
Maybe take him somewhere nice after you knock off.
会的 爸爸(注:这里是调侃) - 回头见 乔伊
Will do, Dad. - Later, Joey.
好的
Right.
我掌控全局
& I'm taking control
你的心已在我掌心…
& I've got your heart in the palm of my hand...
这是个重要的夜晚 来的都是重要人物
This is an important night. These are important people.
我们要确保一切顺利
Let's make sure it's a good one.
走过的地方都清理干净 酒杯随时斟满…
Clear as you go, drinks topped up...
给我一个节奏和旋律…
& Just give me a beat and melody...
这是我们的价值观
It's our values.
阿格尼安价值观
Agnian Values.
可持续性
Sustainability.
可持续性
Sustainability.
我拥有这个舞台 看我大显身手
& I got this stage and watch me do this
一段吸引人的副歌♥ 几个字 看我大显身手
& A hookin' verse, a couple of words and watch me do this
我要进入你的脑海 - 我要进入你的脑海
& I'm getting in your head - & I'm getting in your head
我要进入你的脑海 - 我要进入你的脑海
& I'm getting in your head & - & I'm getting in your head &
嗨 乔伊 - 你不能到这儿来 迈克尔
Hi, Joey. - You can't be up here, Michael.
你会让我丢掉工作的 下去 我两分钟就好
You'll get me sacked. Go down. I'll be two minutes.
我想回家 - 进电梯下去
I want to go home. - Get in the lift and go down.
你不能对我指手画脚 - 不 我能 下去
You can't tell me what to do. - Yes, I can. Go down.
滚蛋 - 我可不想受这种鸟气
Fuck off! - I don't need this shit.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 乔安娜 - 不 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, Joanna! - No! Fuck you!
那就走吧
Go on, then!
你要去哪儿 回来
Where are you going? Come back!
离你远远的 就像你希望的那样 - 该死
Away from you, like you want! - Fuck!
妈的
Shit.
你把那鸟屎清理掉了吗
Have you cleaned that bird yet?
弄好了 我这就上来 - 不不不不
It's done. I'm coming up. - Nah ah ah ah.
想得美 进来 我带你去
Nice try. Get in. I'll take you there.
不然你就别想下班打卡
Or you're not clocking off.
德里克 我有点事我得…
Derek, I've got something I have...
胡说八道
Bullshit.
赶紧去干活
Get on with it.
该死
Fuck.
去他的
Fuck!
那个混♥蛋♥
Prick.
还按了强制控制按钮
Prick with his finger on the override.
但这是我们的价值观 这是阿格尼安的价值观…
But it's our values, it's Agnian values...
杰弗里 - 埃丽卡
Geoffrey. - Erica.
我的视频反响超棒
So my video's going down a storm.
都够拿奥斯卡奖了
Oscar worthy.
我想要的可不止这些
I want much more than that.
真的吗
Really?
比如说 品牌战略副总裁的职位
Say, VP of brand strategy?
毫无疑问 是你让我们遭受了
No doubt you're to blame for inflicting the
这太阳马戏团(烂玩意儿)的折磨
Shit de Soleil on us.
“du” 是“du Soleil”(法语 太阳马戏团) 杰弗里
'Du.' It's 'du Soleil', Geoffrey.
“du” 你觉得我在乎吗
'Du' you think I care?
杰拉尔德到底死哪儿去了
Where the hell is Gerald?
哦 最后一次看到他的时候 他正和艾莉森·波普干那事儿呢
Oh. Last seen dry-humping Alison Pope.
艾莉森·波普 摩根公♥司♥的那个
Alison Pope? From Morgan?
还有 先别发火 但表演嘉宾要迟到了
And don't erupt, but the performers are going to be late.
艾莉森他妈的波普 我的天啊
Alison-fucking-Pope. Jesus.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 德里克
Fuck you, Derek.
该死
Fuck.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那是什么声音
What was that?
好 弄好了 把我弄上去 德里克
Okay, done. Get me up, Derek.
德里克 德里克
Derek? Derek!
我去撒泡尿 五分钟后回来
Just going for a slash. Back in five.
也许十分钟
Maybe ten.
快把我弄上去
Just get me up.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
别说是堵车 我们都有全球定位系统
And don't say traffic. We've all got GPS.
杰弗里马上要上台了 所以你得等会儿
Geoffrey's about to go on, so you'll have to wait.
你最好进去露个面
I'd get in there and show face.
谢了
Cheers.
借过
Excuse me.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
晚上好
Good evening.
谢谢大家 女士们 先生们 你们太客气了
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. You're very kind.
但你们还没听到我要说的话呢
But you haven't heard what I have to say yet.
而且我们也不会听到了 走吧
And we are not going to. Come on.
但这一年可真不错
But what a year,
如果我还得跟你们说这一年有多好
and if I have to tell you just how good it's been,
我建议你们雇些新会计
I suggest you hire new accountants.
快点 德里克 我的天啊
Come on, Derek, Jesus.
你知道你的问题出在哪儿吗 乔伊
You know what your problem is, Joey?
是那个按强制控制按钮的混♥蛋♥吗
Is it the prick with his finger on the override?
那只是个玩笑 德里克
It was a joke, Derek.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
德里克
Derek!
你没必要把他们都杀了吧
You did not have to fucking kill them.
按计划来
Stick to the plan.
德里克 别瞎搞了
Derek, stop dicking around.
我们进来了
And we are in.
因为这是我们的价值观 阿格尼安的价值观…
Because it's our values, Agnian values...
没错 我们确实有这些价值观
Yes, we do have them.
可持续性、透明度、责任感、信任
Sustainability, transparency, responsibility, trust,
电影精选列表