休姆 听着
Hume, listen.
我需要你照顾好他 这是一场数字游戏 对吧
I need you to take care of him. It's a numbers game, right?
收到 乔伊 我会的
Copy that, Joey. I will.
祝你好运
Good luck.
他们会照顾好你的
They're going to look after you.
我保证你会没事的
You're going to be okay, I promise.
但你得走了 - 不 等等 那你呢
But you have to go. - No, wait. What about you?
只要诺亚在追我 他们就能救更多的人…
As long as Noah's chasing me, they can save more people...
不 - 而你就能出去
No. - and you can get out.
不 可你需要我 - 我随后就到
No, but you need me. - I'll be right behind you.
我需要你 - 你不需要
I need you. - You don't.
你说得对 我以前总是不在你身边 确实是这样
You were right, I was never there for you. I wasn't.
不 求你了 - 我以前没有好好陪你 我很抱歉
No, please. - I wasn't, and I'm sorry.
不 - 你说得对
No. - You were right.
不 - 我总是说以后再说
No. - It was always later.
这次我不会再让你失望了
This time I'm not gonna let you down.
迈克尔 求你了
Michael, please.
求你了
Please.
混♥蛋♥ 你说过会放我们走的
Bastard! You said you'd let us go!
我说过我们都会以同样的方式出去
I said we were all going out the same way.
你在哪儿 乔伊 - 在杂物间
Where are you, Joey? - Utility.
看看你能不能比你之前派来的
See if you can do better than the last
那三个混♥蛋♥强点
three arseholes you sent.
我们只有一次机会 我们进去
We get one chance. We get in there,
尽可能多地营救人♥质♥ 然后出来
get as many hostages as you can and get out.
不要杀诺亚·桑托斯 重复一遍:
Do not kill Noah Santos. Repeat:
不要杀诺亚·桑托斯 如果他的脉搏停止 一切就都完了
Do not kill Noah Santos. If his pulse stops, it's over.
大家都保持冷静 不要乱动
Everyone stay calm and still.
长官 我们没时间
Ma'am, we don't have time
拆除这么多装置了
to disarm this many devices,
而且这些装置太复杂了
not this complex.
哪怕其中一个爆♥炸♥
If even one of them detonates,
整栋楼都会塌掉
it's gonna bring down the whole building.
嘿 乔伊
Hey, Joey.
我真希望你能看到我所看到的世界
I really wish you could see what I see.
一个没有人的世界
A world with nobody.
那很美
It's beautiful.
你还想杀了我吗 动手吧
Do you still wanna end me? Go ahead.
看 我让你省点事
Look. I'll make it easy for you.
来啊 动手啊
Come on, do it.
动手啊 动手啊 乔伊 他妈的动手啊
Do it. Do it, Joey. Just fucking do it!
干得好 乔伊
Nice, Joey.
你终于把别人的利益置于自己之上了
Finally putting other people's interests above your own.
不过很可惜 你护错人了 现在把那个硬盘给我
Shame, though, it's the wrong people. Now give me the drive.
你觉得我会蠢到把它带在身上吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
Do you think I'd be dumb enough to keep it on me? Fuck you!
它到底他妈在哪儿 - 已经没了
Where the fuck is it? - It's gone.
没人会知道你为什么要这么做
No one will ever know why you did this.
那我想他们只能自己去猜了
I guess they'll just have to figure it out, then.
不
No!
准备好了
Ready.
一切生命皆如草芥 我想你输了
All flesh is grass. I guess you lose.
是啊
Yeah.
不
No.
后会有期 诺亚
Later, Noah
乔伊
Joey.
生活一团糟的家伙联盟
Train wreck crew.
生活一团糟的家伙联盟
Train wreck crew.
迈克尔 - 安全了
Michael? - Safe.
你在上面干得很棒 - 比擦窗户强多了
You did a good job up there. - Beats cleaning windows.
好 之后还会有更多的汇报工作 去休息一下吧
Right, there'll be more debriefs. Go get some rest.
汇报工作可以稍后再说 还有你拿到的证据
Debriefs can come later. And the evidence that you took.
上级坚持要你把证据交出来
The higher-ups are insisting you hand it over,
这样所有的事情才能通过
just so that this can all get processed
正确的渠道进行处理
through the correct channels.
如果经历了这一切之后
It would be a shame if after all that,
所有那些见不得人的小秘密还是被掩埋了 那可就太遗憾了 不是吗
all those dirty little secrets stayed buried, wouldn't it?
是啊 太遗憾了
Yeah, it would.
嗯
Hmm.
我们没有证据 我们从来就没有
We don't have it. We never did.
我是在虚张声势 好让诺亚上钩
I was bluffing to make Noah bite.
我就猜到是这样 真聪明
That's what I thought. Smart.
你今晚做了件好事 乔伊
You did a good thing tonight, Joey.
别就此停下啊
Don't stop now.
那3300万英镑… - 你得把钱还回去
The 33 million... - That you have to give back.
你需要抱一下(缓解情绪)吗
Do you need a squeeze?
拿到硬盘了吗
Got the drive?
我拿到硬盘了
I have the drive.
他们把这件事称为“地球革命泄密事件”
They're calling it the "Earth Revolution leaks".
在反人道主义恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Following the death of
诺亚·桑托斯死后
anti-humanist terrorist Noah Santos,
这些匿名泄露的信息揭开了
the anonymous leaks have lifted the lid
能源行业最高层
on a tsunami of corruption
大规模腐♥败♥的冰山一角
at the highest levels of the energy industry.
还有一个问题:
One question remains:
这场丑闻的余波
will the ripples of this scandal
会改变气候危机的发展走向吗
change the course of the climate crisis,
还是一切照旧呢
or will it be business as usual?
这样真好
This is nice.
真的很好
Really nice.
你觉得他们会进监狱吗
Do you think they'll go to jail?
我希望会
I hope so.
我觉得他们会的 - 也许吧
I think they will. - Maybe.
皮尔斯·摩根 羡慕去吧
Piers Morgan, eat your heart out.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗 - 我好得不能再好了
You okay? - I'm better than okay.
只是… - 怎么了
It's just... - What?
自从大厦那件事之后 有件事一直让我很在意
Something's been bugging me since the tower.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 灭霸可不仅仅是去追捕
Okay, Thanos didn't just hunt down
复仇者联盟的无限宝石
the Avengers' Infinity Stones.
我觉得你这么说对罗素兄弟
I don't think that's doing the Russo brothers,
凯文·费奇(漫威影业总裁)或者《复仇者联盟4》不太公平
Kevin Feige or Endgamejustice.
让你一直耿耿于怀的就是这个
That's been bugging you?
听着 我只是觉得你把事情简单化了
Look, I just feel like you simplified it.
嗯…我们当时可是身处一场武装围困之中
Mmm... We were in an armed siege.
好吧…
Okay...
但你却不敢
& But you couldn't dare
让它变得真实
& To make it real
哦 真是太遗憾了
& Oh, it's such a shame
我所求的并非一生相伴
& And I wasn't asking for a lifetime
我只是希望你能握住我的手
& I was just asking you to take my hand
哪怕只是一分钟或者一晚
& For just a minute or a night
这要求过分吗
& Was it too much to ask?
你恐高 那是眩晕症
& You're scared of heights, that's vertigo
你想要灯光璀璨 那就去看场演出
& You wanted lights, go see a show
你选择逃离 那真是悬而未决(摇摆不定)
& You ran away, that's touch and go
你害怕爱情 唉 我们不都是这样吗
& You're scared of love, well, aren't we all?
你感觉充满活力 那是化学作用
& You felt alive, that's chemical
你感觉安心 那是因为有个家
& You felt secure, that's called a home
受不了酷热 那是墨西哥(意为逃避困难的地方)
& Couldn't take the heat, that's Mexico
你害怕爱情 唉 我们不都是这样吗
& You're scared of love, well, aren't we all?
唉 我们不都是这样吗
& Well, aren't we all?
我曾以为我可以成为那个改变你的人
& I thought that I could be the one to change you
我曾以为我可以成为那个证明(自己)的人
& I thought that I could be the one to prove
我习惯了修复破碎的东西
& I'm used to fixin' broken things
之前我还想着或许我也能修复你
& Before I thought maybe I could fix you too
我所求的并非一生相伴
& I wasn't asking for a lifetime
我只是希望你能握住我的手
& I was just asking you to take my hand
哪怕只是一分钟或者一晚
& For just a minute or a night
这要求过分吗
& Was it too much to ask?
电影精选列表