你带我的时候就清楚我是什么样的人
You knew exactly who I was before you brought me.
诺亚 不能这么做
Noah, this is not the way.
人生如草芥 伙计
All flesh is grass, man.
哦 别他妈说这些废话了
Oh, enough of your fucking bullshit.
没有我 你们连这儿都进不来
Without me, you wouldn't have even got in here.
你们还得在外面扔石头呢
You'd still be on the outside throwing rocks.
所以他妈给我闭嘴 记住我们来这儿是干什么的
So wind your fucking neck in and remember what we're here to do.
我们收到多起报告
We've got multiple reports
说阿格尼安大厦发出了求救信♥号♥♥
of an SOS at Agnian Tower.
有人在大厦半空中点燃了信♥号♥♥
Someone's lit a signal halfway up the building.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
只是多一点说服力而已
Just a little extra persuasion.
我不想打断你们的讨论
I hate to interrupt circle time,
但我们有麻烦要来了
but we have an iceberg on the horizon.
警方快速反应部队正在赶来 - 怎么会
Police inbound rapid response. - How?
大厦侧面有个该死的求救信♥号♥♥
There's a fucking SOS on the side of the building.
有人用了老办法 - 在外面
Someone went old school. - Outside?
什么 是哪个清洁工干的
What, one of the cleaners?
找到他们
Find them.
齐 给警方发个消息
Zee, send a message to the police
警告他们我们手里有人♥质♥
warning we have hostages.
不
No.
诺亚 有人跑了
Noah, we have a runner.
那个清洁工哪儿也去不了 把杰拉尔德带过来
The cleaner's not going anywhere. Get Gerald.
齐 那个吊篮有个强制控制装置
Zee, there's an override to the cradle.
太好了
Sweet.
把她带上来 带进来
Bring her up. Bring her in.
杰拉尔德 你这么做太蠢了
That was very, very stupid, Gerald.
那个擦窗工弄坏了吊篮 她被困住了
Window cleaner banjaxed the cradle. She's stuck.
比你少一个(指死亡人数) - 去她的
One down from you. - Fuck her.
让她着急去吧
Let her sweat.
你已经杀了一个米尔顿家的人了 我们不能把两个都弄死
You've already killed one Milton. We can't lose 'em both.
没人听你的 马库斯
Nobody's listening to you, Marcus.
这算什么 他妈的政♥变♥吗
What is this, a fucking coup?
把枪放下 - 知道吗
Put the gun down. - You know,
我觉得我不会放下的
I don't think I will.
我们都快成功了 你在这节骨眼上搞这一出
You wanna pull this shit when we're this close?
但我们还没成功 不是吗 我们他妈还没成功呢
But we're not close, are we? We're not fucking close.
你这个愚蠢又自大的混♥蛋♥
You stupid, arrogant bastard.
什么都没变 兄弟 世界还在走向毁灭
Nothing has changed, bro. The world is still dying.
去他妈的赢得人心那一套
Fuck this hearts and minds bullshit.
是时候来点震撼和威慑了
It's time for some shock and awe.
诺亚 把那该死的枪放下 不然我就放倒你
Noah, put the fucking gun down or I'll put you down.
不 你不会的 这就是为什么我必须这么做
No, you won't. That's why I have to do this.
知道吗 你很幸运 杰里 我需要你
See, you, you're lucky, Gerry. You, I need.
但我现在已经入局了 马库斯
But I'm in now, Marcus,
而且我可不会只扔他妈几块石头那么简单
and I'm gonna be throwing a lot more than fucking rocks.
我只问你一次 怀亚特 你是站我这边 还是反对我
I'm only gonna ask you this once, Wyatt. Are you in or out?
齐
Zee?
看来我全力支持你
Looks like I'm all in.
听着 我很抱歉 兄弟 真的 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, man. Really, I am.
但你还是觉得人是解决问题的关键
But you still think that people are the solution.
人本身就是问题所在
People are the problem.
我是说 看看我
I mean, look at me.
现在搞革命已经太晚了 马库斯 这是一场清算
It's too late for a revolution, Marcus. This is a reckoning.
齐 把这个直播给我们的“客人”看
Zee, stream this to our guests.
好了 杰里闹够了 在和马库斯简短交谈之后
So, Gerry's had his fun, and after a brief chat with Marcus,
重点是现在由我来掌控局面了
the headline is we're now under new management.
我知道你们有些人忠于马库斯 但那都过去了
I know some of you were loyal to Marcus, but that's done.
现在得按我的方式来 大方向不变 只是做一些关键调整
It's my way now. Same broad strokes, just a few key changes.
只要真正的信徒
True believers only.
每一场运动都需要有殉道者
Every movement needs its martyrs.
现在谁在外面呢
Who's on the outside now?
现在再跑试试
Try running now.
我们一结束 你就把炸♥药♥准备好 好吗
As soon as we're done, you get the explosives ready, okay?
那个擦窗工怎么办 我们应该除掉她
What about your cleaner? We should get rid of her.
而且有一架直升机正在飞来
And we've a chopper inbound.
直升机已经在空中了
Helicopter in the air.
这可真是大♥麻♥烦
That's full pig bingo.
拜托告诉我这场闹剧有他妈的计划吧
Please tell me this shitshow comes with a fucking plan.
放松点 齐 他们今晚还是得坦白一切
Relax, Zee. They're still coming clean tonight.
你还是可以把他们的丑事都抖出来
You're still gonna dig through all their dirty laundry.
马库斯有一点说得没错 真♥相♥确实很重要
Marcus was right about one thing. The truth does matter.
没有真♥相♥ 他们就会把我们抹黑成怪人和疯子
Without it, they'll just smear us as cranks and crazies,
一群杀人的疯子
a bunch of murdering psychos,
但光有真♥相♥什么也改变不了
but the truth by itself changes nothing.
把他们绑起来
Strap 'em up.
你能行的 乔伊 就像骑自行车一样简单
You've got this, Joey, like riding a bike,
在700英尺的高空 坐在一个他妈的破吊篮里
700 feet high in a mangled fucking cradle
还有死人朝你扔过来
having dead bodies thrown at you.
我真希望你现在不在这里
I really wish you weren't here right now.
德里克就是德里克 改不了
Derek had to be Derek.
他当然是这样
Course he did.
现在 你也要试着劝我放弃吗 乔伊
Now, are you gonna try and talk me out of it too, Joey?
就像他那样 不
Like he did? No.
好的
Okay.
你在杀人 诺亚
You're killing people, Noah.
我是在杀人
I am killing people,
杀那些挡我路的人 但这不是针对个人的
the ones that get in my way. But it's not personal.
其实 你知道吗 去他的
Actually, you know what? Fuck that.
这其实还真有点私人恩怨
It is kind of deeply personal.
但每个人都有自己的恩怨 乔伊 你的是什么呢
But everyone's got a personal, Joey. What's yours?
还有迈克尔呢
And Michael?
拜托告诉我他不还在这儿吧
Please tell me he's not still here.
他走了 等得不耐烦就走了
He left. Got bored waiting.
嘿 各位 我们那个擦窗工的弟弟 迈克尔·洛克
Hey, guys, our cleaner's little brother, Michael Locke,
在这栋楼的某个地方
is somewhere in the building.
齐现在会给你们发他的照片
Zee'll send you a picture of him now.
你们能找到他并把他带到我这儿来吗
Could you find him and bring him to me?
真是个可怜的家伙
Poor fucking bastard.
你把他扔在某个破地方寄养了好几年
You leave him stuck in some shithole home for years.
你说起他的时候 就好像他让你丢人了一样
You talk about him like he's an embarrassment.
好像不知怎么地 你过得比他还惨似的
Like somehow you've had it tougher than him.
不是那样的 - 不 就是他妈的那样
That's not true. - Yes, it is fucking true.
现在别自欺欺人了 乔伊
Don't lie to yourself right now, Joey.
然后好不容易你这次陪在他身边
And then the one time that you are here for him,
你却把他卷进了这种事里
you bring him into this.
你可真是他妈的年度好姐姐啊
Sister of the fucking year, you are.
要是你敢碰他…
If you touch him...
我以为他已经走了 - 我会杀了你
I thought he'd left. - I will end you.
哦 这话说得有点狠了 是吧
Oooh. That's a bit dark, isn't it?
我告诉过你 这是私人恩怨
I told you. Personal.
我叫丹妮丝·斯莱特
My name is Denise Slater.
我是能源部长
I am the minister for energy.
今天我要向大家坦白一些
I speak to you today to confess to actions
我再也无法隐瞒的行为 - 该死 快点
that I can no longer conceal. - Fuck. Come on.
多年来 我一直收受阿格尼安公♥司♥的贿赂
For years, I have accepted bribes from Agnian.
我收受了超过200万英镑
I received in excess of £2 million
用来阻挠对阿格尼安公♥司♥场地的调查…
to obstruct an inquiry into Agnian's site...
收到求救信♥号♥♥(Sierra Oscar是无线电通话中表示“收到求救信♥号♥♥”的术语)
Sierra Oscar.
部队正在前往阿格尼安大厦的路上
Units on route to the Agnian Tower.
我们黑进系统的进度远远不够
We're way off on the hack.
他们才刚开始交代罪行呢
They've only just started spilling their guts.
而且联邦警♥察♥大概两分钟后就到了
And we've got maybe two minutes till the feds show.
诺亚 我们还没准备好 我们需要更多时间
Noah, we're not ready. We need more time.
你的“客人”们快到了
Your guests are almost here.
是你把他们引来的 乔伊 这是属于你的夜晚
You invited them, Joey. This is your night.
999(英国的紧急报♥警♥电♥话♥)
999.
阿格尼安大厦外面有个疯女人拿着枪
There's a crazy woman outside the Agnian Tower with a gun.
她要杀人了 你们得赶紧过来 马上过来
She's gonna kill someone. You need to get here. Get here now.
电影精选列表