该死
Fuck!
诺亚·桑托斯 没有社交媒体记录 也没有前科
Noah Santos. No socials and no record.
干干净净的
Clean as a whistle.
我交叉核对过他的工作证件 和这个人的信息相符
I cross-checked his work ID. They match with this guy.
他当时自称卢卡斯·范德
He was calling himself Lucas Vander then,
是“第七次收获”组织的成员 那是一个反♥人♥类♥主义团体
a member of the Seventh Harvest, an anti-humanist group.
反♥人♥类♥主义 是指… - 是指…
Anti-humanist? As in...? - As in...
人类是世界的祸害
Man is a blight upon the world.
像癌症 像病毒
A cancer, a virus.
而要控制人类这种“病毒”
And for the human virus to be controlled
就需要采取激进、侵入性的手段
requires a radical, invasive approach.
真有意思(反讽)
Delightful.
几乎没有追随者 处于边缘中的边缘
Close to no followers. On the fringes of the fringe.
甚至都不值得列入监控名单
Not even worth putting on the watch list.
但去年他和一个曾在监控名单上的人
But last year he shows up in the orbit
有了交集
of someone who was on the watch list.
马库斯·布莱克
Marcus Blake.
就是我们刚刚从人行道上抬走的那个人
The man we just peeled off the pavement.
“地球革命”组织的领导人 那是一个激进的环保组织
Leader of Earth Revolution, a radical environmental group.
极端但组织有序 人脉广 资源丰富
Extreme but organised. Well connected, well resourced.
和去年达喀尔炼油厂
Linked to the sabotage of the Dakar refinery
以及塔拉科阿泻湖设施遭到的破坏事件有关
and the Laguna Taracoa facility last year.
塔拉科阿泻湖 那是阿格尼安公♥司♥的地方
Laguna Taracoa? That's Agnian.
那些袭击事件发生前都有过警告 没有人员伤亡
There were warnings given at those attacks. No casualties.
在塔拉科阿那次 有一个人被捕了 几乎是自首的
One was arrested at Taracoa, practically handed herself in.
这是“地球革命”组织的一贯做法 引起关注 表明他们的立场
It's the Earth Revolution MO. Get attention, make their case.
只是这一次 埃琳娜·兰扎为了这个事业
Only this time, Elena Lanza gets herself knifed
在监狱里被人捅死了
in jail for the cause.
所以 马库斯·布莱克 一个极端分子 但不是杀人犯
So, Marcus Blake, an extremist, not a killer.
现在他死了
Now he's dead,
被诺亚·桑托斯谋杀了
murdered by Noah Santos.
给我接通电♥话♥
Dial me in.
照做
Do it.
伦敦阿格尼安大厦被围攻事件中的
The first casualty at the Agnian siege in London
首位遇难者已被确认是环保主义者
has been identified as environmentalist
兼激进的生态活动家马库斯·布莱克
and radical eco-activist Marcus Blake.
马库斯·布莱克死了 目前还不清楚
With Blake dead, it is not yet clear
在这个迅速升级的局势中 是谁在掌控局面
who is in control of what is a rapidly escalating situation.
并非出于我自己的意愿
Through no choice of my own,
我 詹姆斯·霍斯利 不得不说出真♥相♥
I, James Horsley, am compelled to reveal the truth
关于我在阿格尼安公♥司♥和米尔顿兄弟的事情中
about my part in regards to Agnian and the Milton brothers.
所扮演的角色
I personally oversaw the payment of millions in settlements
我亲自监督了数百万英镑和解金的支付
to silence whistleblowers and complainants.
目的是让告密者和投诉者闭嘴
All people are like grass and all their faithfulness
凡有血气的 尽都如草 他的美荣都像草上的花
like the flowers in the field.
草必枯干 花必凋残;
Grass withers and the flowers fall,
惟有主的道是永存的
but the breath of the Lord remains forever.
你还好吗 - 我很害怕
You good? - I'm terrified.
要是它检测不到我的脉搏了怎么办
What happens if it loses my pulse?
它大概有五秒钟的时间重新检测到你的脉搏
You'll have about five seconds for it to find it again.
知道了 挺好的
Good to know.
警司克莱尔·休姆打电♥话♥过来了
Superintendent Claire Hume is on the line.
嗯 把她的电♥话♥接进来
Hmm, patch her through.
齐 第二阶段你还和我们一起干吗
Are you still with us for phase two, Zee?
是的
Yes.
很高兴你能加入
Great to have you onboard.
是诺亚·桑托斯吗 - 我是警探克莱尔·休姆
Noah Santos? - Detective Claire Hume.
是警司 不过 我想你应该知道的
Superintendent. But, then, I think you knew that.
你更喜欢别人叫你诺亚还是卢卡斯
Would you prefer Noah or Lucas?
就叫诺亚吧 我已经过了用卢卡斯这个名字的阶段了
Let's stick with Noah. I outgrew Lucas.
克莱尔 下面是你负责指挥吗
Are you in charge down there, Claire?
是的 上面是你负责指挥吗
Yes. You in charge up there?
现在是我了 没错
I am now, yeah.
马库斯·布莱克是怎么回事
What happened with Marcus Blake?
理念上的分歧
Creative differences.
你们在直升机上和楼顶上的人应该知道
Your boys in the chopper and on the rooftops should know
我戴着一个和我的脉搏同步的引爆装置
that I'm wearing a dead man's switch synched to my pulse,
所以如果我的心脏停止跳动 整栋楼都会爆♥炸♥
so if my heart stops beating, the whole building explodes.
同样 要是有人试图进入大楼
Likewise, any attempt to gain access,
切断电源 我就会开始处决人♥质♥
cutting the power, and I start detonating hostages.
要是你觉得我可能会退缩 问问马库斯·布莱克就知道了
If you think I might blink, ask Marcus Blake.
作为比肯社交公♥司♥的首席执行官…
As the CEO of Beacon Social...
杰拉尔德和董事会正在承认
Gerald and the board are confessing
他们对地球的系统性破坏行为
to their systemic violation of the planet.
他们远不是唯一有罪的人
They're far from the only guilty ones.
你这是要审判他们啊
You're putting them on trial.
今晚是要让他们承担后果 克莱尔 种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
Tonight's about consequences, Claire. You reap what you sow.
好吧 既然他们在坦白交代
Okay, well, while they're confessing,
我们为什么不先放其他人走呢
why don't we let the others go?
我知道你和米尔顿兄弟之间有过节
I understand you have issues with the Miltons,
但里面有些人仅仅是来上班
but you have people in there
并没有犯下什么过错
who are guilty of nothing more than showing up for work.
他们都是帮凶寄生虫
They're enabling parasites.
没有人能逃过惩罚
Nobody gets a free pass.
其他人怎么都不动弹 诺亚
Why aren't the others moving, Noah?
啊 是吸入式麻醉剂 他们会昏迷很长一段时间
Ahh. Inhalational anaesthetic. They'll be out long enough.
长到足以… 你今晚到底想达成什么目的
Long enough for...? What are you trying to achieve tonight?
你知道的 伸张正义
You know, justice,
拯救世界 诸如此类的事
saving the world, that kind of thing.
这目标可不简单
Big ask.
在我看来 你不像是那种天真幼稚的人 诺亚 也许布莱克是
You don't strike me as the naive type, Noah. Blake, maybe.
你看 你得从长远来看这件事 克莱尔
See, you have to see the long game here, Claire.
你们不听格蕾塔(环保活动家)的话
You didn't listen to the Gretas.
你们也不听马库斯这样的人的话
You wouldn't listen to the Marcus's.
要是有人往一幅画上泼油、
You lose your shit if someone throws oil at a painting,
封锁高速公路、扰乱大型比赛 你们就会大发雷霆
blocks the motorway, crashes the big match.
但现在已经太晚了 因为现在你们碰到了像我这样的人
Well, too late, because now you get someone like me.
我实在不明白 把炸♥药♥绑在无辜的人身上
I'm struggling to join the dots between strapping
和拯救世界之间有什么联♥系♥
explosives to innocent people and saving the world.
你看 你的第一个错误就是认为
See, your first mistake is thinking that anyone
这里面的任何人都是无辜的
in here is innocent.
你讨厌人类吗 诺亚
Do you hate people, Noah?
我讨厌我们对这个世界所做的一切 没错
I hate what we've done to the world, yeah.
我是说 你说的是拯救大概100个人
I mean, you're talking about saving, what, 100 people?
这些混♥蛋♥一直在掠夺地球 还靠此发家致富
These bastards have been raping the planet and getting fat on it
而你还觉得我才是坏人
and you still think I'm the bad guy.
所以对你来说这就是一场数字游戏
So this is a numbers game for you.
这就对了
There we go.
说到数字 克莱尔
Speaking of numbers, Claire,
为什么有五个特警在入口附近探查
why are there five SWAT guys sniffing around the entrance?
马上让他们撤回来
Get them back now.
撤退 撤退 - 我们正在撤退 诺亚
Pull back. Pull back! - We're moving back, Noah.
很好 因为你只有五秒钟时间 每人一秒
Great, cos you have five seconds, one per guy.
我们正在撤退
We're moving back.
三、二…
And three, two...
我跟你说了 我们已经撤回来了
I told you, we're back.
做得好 克莱尔 谢谢
Well done, Claire. Thank you.
还在吗 - 他们是有家人的 诺亚
Still there? - They have families, Noah.
嗯 现在他们没有了 就像你说的 这是一场数字游戏
Well, now they don't. Like you said, it's a numbers game.
现在情况如何全看你了 所以在我完成之前
What kind of numbers depend on you, so till I'm done,
都他妈给我离远点
stay the fuck back.
你以后别再背着我搞小动作
Don't you ever go behind my back again!
在阿格尼安大厦被围困事件的一场爆♥炸♥中
Five police officers
五名警♥察♥不幸丧生
have been killed in a blast at the Agnian Tower siege
对于伦敦来说 这真是一个极其可怕的夜晚
in what is becoming a truly horrific night for London.
这些警♥察♥都是现役的特别行动部19科的警员
The men were all serving SCO19 officers.
反人道主义恐♥怖♥分♥子♥诺亚·桑托斯
Anti-humanist terrorist, Noah Santos,
尚未提出任何要求
has yet to make any demands,
到目前为止也没有释放任何人♥质♥
and so far no hostages have been released.
乔伊 - 我警告过你
Joey. - I warned you.
电影精选列表