你这个疯子
You fucking psycho.
我还以为我们是朋友呢 - 我也以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends. - I thought we were friends.
哼 朋友之间会互相帮助 不是吗
Well, friends help each other, don't they?
那你为什么不把枪指向街道
So why don't you point that gun at the street,
直直地向下 然后把子弹都打光呢
straight down, and empty the clip?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
看看这是谁 哈莉娜
Look who it is. Halina.
她和他们没关系 - 她拿了他们的钱 开枪
She's nothing to do with them. - She takes their money. Shoot.
诺亚 她怀孕了 - 这更有理由开枪了
Noah, she's pregnant. - Even more of a reason.
现在可不是把孩子带到这个世界上来的好时候 不是吗
This is no world to be bringing a kid into, now, is it?
别这么做 求你了
Don't do it, please.
如果你不想她死
If you don't want her to die,
你只需要开枪就行
all you have to do is get shooting.
把消音器卸了 弄出点声响来
Lose the silencer. Let's make a bang.
而且别轻易开枪
And no easy shots.
让他们跳起来
Make 'em dance.
看到了吧 我就说 就像他妈的蚂蚁一样
See? I told you. Like fucking ants.
好的 找到目标了
Okay, got the target.
我们走 所有人 快
Let's go! Everybody! Now!
出去 快点 快点 快 快走
Out! Come on! Come on! Quickly, move!
出去 出去 走 走 走 快点 - 这边
Out, out! Go, go, go! Come on! - This way.
马上出去
Out now!
你有病吧
You're sick!
等我们找到米奇(迈克尔的昵称)会通知你的
I'll let you know when we find Mikey.
转过身去
Turn around.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
我们收到报道称阿格尼安大厦遭到了围攻
We're hearing reports that the Agnian Tower is under siege.
虽然我们还在等待人♥质♥情况的确认
While we are awaiting confirmation of hostages,
但我们可以确认 从大厦半空中
we can confirm that several shots
有几声枪响传出
were fired from halfway up the building itself
开枪的是一名身份尚未确认的女性
by an as yet unidentified woman.
我觉得可以说那个擦窗工
I think it's fair to say the cleaner
已经成功引起了大家的注意
has their full attention.
嗯 那我们得确保她能一直吸引着大家的注意
Well, let's make sure she keeps it.
把米尔顿兄弟的一部分资金
Transfer some of the Milton brothers' funds
转到乔安娜·洛克的账户里
into Joanna Locke's account.
比如说 3300万英镑
Say, 33 million.
不好意思 多少万
I'm sorry. How many million?
长官 - 嗯
Guv. - Yes.
今晚的地面指挥官 你真幸运 是吧
Ground commander for the night. Lucky you, right?
是啊 我真幸运 好 我们掌握了什么情况
Yeah, lucky me. Right, what we got?
目前还没有人♥质♥的消息 这是阿格尼安公♥司♥的股东活动
Nothing on the hostages yet. Shareholder event for Agnian.
现场有工人、员工和一些知名嘉宾
We have workers, staff and high-profile guests,
包括能源部长丹妮丝·斯莱特
including Denise Slater, the minister for energy.
我们检测到102个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 但都没有回应
We have 102 phone signals, all non-responsive.
目前还没有收到任何要求 但是在发出求救信♥号♥♥之后
No demands as yet, but the SOS was followed
又收到了一条关于人♥质♥的加密警告
by a coded warning about the hostages,
然后就接到了关于开枪者的报♥警♥电♥话♥
then the call about the shooter.
有伤亡情况吗
Casualties?
在开枪者所在的吊篮上有一具尸体 地面上没有伤亡
One body on the cradle with the shooter. None on the ground.
瞭望员已经确认开枪者是乔安娜·洛克
Spotters have ID'd the shooter as Joanna Locke,
她是其中一名擦窗工
one of the window cleaners.
曾在军队服役 特种侦察团(SRR)
Ex-army. SRR.
通过了海军陆战队的选拔
Made it through Marine selection,
结果却袭击了一名队友 然后就退伍了
only to assault a squad mate, then quit.
童年坎坷 有个虐待她的父亲 弟弟在寄养机构
Troubled childhood, abusive father, brother in care.
有过因吸毒被罚款的记录 靠自我服药来缓解(情绪等)
Drug fines, self-medicating.
典型的不稳定的退伍军人 - 嗯 也许吧
Classic unstable ex-soldier. - Yeah, maybe.
马上让相关部门对她的社交媒体、手♥机♥、财务状况
Get urgent authorities in place
进行紧急调查
for her socials, her phones, her finances.
要深入、详细地了解情况
You know, a deep, detailed picture,
别找那些太简单、偷懒的答案
not a way too easy, lazy answer.
是 长官 对不起 长官
Yes, guv. Sorry, guv.
不 你也许说得对 让我们看看吧
No, you could be right. Let's see.
我们得搅黄警♥察♥局长的桥牌之夜了
We're gonna have to ruin the commissioner's bridge night.
他得向内政大臣和市长汇报情况
He'll need to brief the home secretary and the mayor.
特别行动部19科(SCO19 英国的警♥察♥特种部队)派了谁来
Who have we got from SCO19?
“风暴”诺曼 - 嗯 当然 还能有谁
Stormin' Norman. - Yeah, course. Who else?
好 如果我情绪太激动了 给我个信♥号♥♥就行
Right, well, if I get too punchy, just give me the signal.
是 长官 要是你不理会信♥号♥♥我该怎么办
Yes, guv. What do I do when you ignore it?
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil.
狙击手已经就位 女士 - 谢谢
Snipers are in place, ma'am. - Thank you.
好 我们得和开枪者取得联♥系♥
Yes, we need to make contact with the shooter,
弄清楚到底发生了什么事
work out what the hell is going on.
等待你的指示 - 是 我听到了 谢谢
Waiting for your mark. - Yes, I heard. Thank you.
我可以开枪了
I've got the shot.
我和他们不是一伙的 别开枪 别开枪
I'm not with them! Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
我可受不了什么都不做
I'm not one for doing nothing.
我们不是什么都没做 罗伊斯
We're not doing nothing, Royce.
我们在等 等了解到更多情况
We're waiting till we learn more.
如果她点燃那个信♥号♥♥是为了引起注意
If she lit that sign because she wanted attention,
可她并没有大肆表演一番
she's not putting on much of a show,
不管有人多么想让我们这么认为
no matter how much someone wants us to think that.
没有我的命令 谁都不许轻举妄动
Nobody makes a move unless I say so.
长官 - 嗯
Ma'am. - Hmm?
3300万英镑刚刚转到了乔安娜·洛克的账户里
Thirty-three million just landed in Joanna Locke's account.
是米尔顿兄弟转的
From the Milton brothers.
她刚刚朝圣托马斯街开了七枪
She's just fired seven rounds into St. Thomas's Street.
是朝街道开的枪
Into the street.
现在 要么是她运气好得离谱 要么她曾是特种侦察团的
Now, either that's blind luck or she's ex-SRR,
她清楚地知道如何击中目标 也知道如何打偏
she knows exactly how to hit a target and miss one.
除非她精神不稳定
Unless she's unstable.
她要朝那具尸体开枪了
She's going for the body.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
她拿着一个装置
She's holding a device.
999 请问有什么紧急情况
999. What's your emergency?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
长官 找你的 是乔伊·洛克
Guv. For you. It's Joey Locke.
让直升机后退
Tell the chopper to back off.
喂 乔伊
Hello, Joey?
别开枪 我和他们不是一伙的
Don't shoot! I'm not with them.
我们不会开枪的
We won't shoot.
我是警司克莱尔·休姆
This is Superintendent Claire Hume.
我再说一遍 我们不会开枪的
And I repeat, we will not shoot.
太好了
Great.
我们会尽快把你救下来的
We're gonna get you down as soon as we can.
别管我了 你们得进到楼里面去
Forget about me. You need to get inside.
我们会进去的 - 我弟弟在楼里
And we will. - My brother's in the building.
他叫迈克尔·洛克 - 我们也会找到他的
His name is Michael Locke. - We're gonna get him too.
你们一定要找到他 求你们了 求你们了
You have to find him, please. Please.
你刚才提到了“他们”
You mentioned a 'them'?
我的新闻媒体 在我个人的指示下
My news outlets, under my personal direction,
一直、反复地在宣扬
have consistently, repeatedly, perpetuated the myth
气候变化是个骗局这样的谬论 - 真不乖
that climate change is a hoax. - Naughty boy.
是时候承认我在淡化气候变化问题上
It's time to admit my complicity
所扮演的同谋角色了
in the downplaying of climate change.
我什么都没做 我不该在这儿的
I didn't do anything. I shouldn't be here.
嘿 嘿 嘿 别小看自己了 詹妮弗
Hey, hey, hey. Don't undersell yourself, Jennifer.
你知道所有不可告人的秘密都藏在哪儿
You know where all the bodies are buried.
现在 你要么告诉我们从哪儿下手查
Now, you can either tell us where to dig,
要么就和杰弗里一起待着
or you can join Geoff here.
哦 不好意思 他吓到你了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Is he freaking you out?
你想让我把他挪开吗
Do you want me to move him?
不用
No.
得有人进到楼里面去
Someone needs to get inside.
哦 相信我 我们正在想办法 我们只是需要评估一下情况
Oh, believe me, we're on it. We just need to assess.
休姆 听我说…
Hume, listen to me...
乔伊 我得挂电♥话♥了 但我们一定会把你救下来的
Joey, I'm gonna have to call you back, but we will get you down.
我不想被救下来 我想进去
I don't wanna get down. I wanna get in.
电影精选列表