这些价值观驱动着我们的使命
which drive our mission.
说得真好
Beautiful.
说得真好 杰弗里
Beautiful words, Geoffrey.
很鼓舞人心
Very inspiring.
要是这些话里哪怕有一句是真的就好了
If only a single one of them was true.
还有四个小时 这美好的假象就要破灭了
Four hours till the fairy dust wears off.
bibbidy-bobbidy bye-bye(注:源自《灰姑娘》中魔法咒语 这里表示美好假象消失)
Bibbidy-bobbidy bye-bye!
我们是“地球革命”组织
We are Earth Revolution,
我们今晚的接管行动将迎来新的曙光
and our takeover tonight will usher in a new dawn.
如果你们乖乖听话 表现好点
If you are good, if you play nice,
我保证你们能活到看到那一天
I promise you will live to see it.
哦 听起来好吓人啊
Ooh, sounds so scary.
电梯和通往你们这层的门都锁上了
Lifts and doors locked up to your level.
所有电♥话♥和通讯都被♥干♥扰了 也没有警报响
All calls and comms jammed. No alarms raised.
现在这是我们的地盘了
This is our house now.
贪婪的、贪婪无厌的、低俗的、
Greedy, Needy, Sleazy,
自私的、爱吸毒的、欺诈的、自大的
Selfish, Snorty, Deceitful, Cocky.
还少一个 那个好色之徒呢
We're one short. Where's Gropey?
杰弗里 杰拉尔德在哪儿
Geoffrey, where's Gerald?
你弟弟在哪儿 杰弗里
Where's your brother, G?
我只问一次
I only ask once.
527号♥
527!
527号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 527.
找到了
There we go.
醒醒啦 把手从那玩意儿上拿开
Wakey, wakey, hands off snakey.
嘿 杰里(杰拉尔德的昵称)
Hey, Gerry.
走吧
Let's go.
哦 小心点 现在
Ooh. Steady, now.
擦窗工 擦窗工
Window cleaner. Window cleaner.
那是什么意思 杰里
What's that, Gerry?
擦窗工
Window cleaner.
我还以为你根本就没正眼瞧过我们呢
And there was me thinking that you never gave us a second look.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
现在这栋楼是谁的了 杰里
Who owns the building now, Gerry?
救命 救命 嘿
Help! Help! Hey!
抬头看 嘿 嘿…
Look up! Hey! Hey...
…往上看
...up!
该死
Shit.
好的 乔伊 振作起来 迈克尔需要你
Okay, Joey, get a grip. Michael needs you.
保持冷静 迈克尔 乔安娜需要我们
Stay calm, Michael. Joanna needs us.
想想 想想 想想
Think, think, think.
皮尔斯·摩根会怎么做呢
What would... what would Piers Morgan do?
客房♥服务 你想把他放哪儿
Room service. Where d'you want him?
我们在赶时间 走吧
We're on the clock. Let's go.
把他收拾得像样点
Make him decent.
诺亚
Noah.
把他收拾得像样点
Make him decent.
马库斯·布莱克 干杯
Marcus Blake. Cheers.
嗯
Mmm!
杜瓦尔-勒鲁瓦香槟 很不错
Duval-Leroy. Very nice.
别 hysterics(歇斯底里) 别逞英雄 别闹得太过分
Let's have no hysterics, no heroics, no drama.
你以为这是第一次有人
You think this is the first time people
想从我们这儿偷东西吗
have tried to take money from us?
放我们走 不管你们原本想偷什么
Let us go, and whatever you were hoping to steal,
我们给你们双倍
we'll double it.
他以为我们想要他们的钱
He thinks we want their money.
我们不想要你的钱 杰夫
We don't want your money, Geoff.
那你们想要什么 - 我们想拯救世界
What do you want? - We wanna save the world.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我喜欢这种“地球之友”的调调
I love this 'Friends of the Earth' stuff.
“以绿色方式为你的生活提供动力” 我的天啊 齐(Zee)
'Fuel your life the green way.' Jesus Christ. Zee?
阿格尼安公♥司♥致力于减少排放
Agnian believes in reducing emissions,
而不是减少产出
not output.
我们相信付诸行动 而不是空口承诺
We believe in action, not pledges.
我们对可再生能源的承诺不仅仅是一句诺言
Our commitment to renewable energy is not just a promise,
而是我们每天都在践行的道路
it's a path we walk every day.
我们希望大家能和我们一起
And we want you to join us
踏上通往更光明…
in our shared journey towards a brighter...
在我看来 这可不像是友谊 杰弗里小子
Doesn't look like friendship to me, Geoffrey boy.
确实不像 是吧
It doesn't, does it?
我是说 朋友之间会掠夺、扼杀和侵害吗
I mean, do friends plunder, choke and rape?
诺亚 没有他们我们做不到 放了他
Noah, we can't do this without them. Let him go.
我说放了他
I said let him go!
你得原谅他 他有点激动过头了
You'll have to forgive him. He gets a little excited.
好了 这里是塔拉科阿泻湖
Right, so this is Laguna Taracoa.
你应该知道这个地方 因为阿格尼安公♥司♥一直在往那儿倾倒
You should know it because Agnian has been dumping
数十亿加仑的废料
billions of gallons of waste there,
整个生态系统都被彻底破坏了
an entire ecosystem completely destroyed.
想起来了吗
Ring any bells?
没印象 那现在呢
No? How about now?
埃琳娜·兰扎 去年我们破坏
Elena Lanza. She was with us when we sabotaged
塔拉科阿输油管道的时候她和我们在一起
the Taracoa pipeline last year.
她被抓了 而且打算在审判时
She was caught and was gonna use the trial
把你们在那儿的所作所为公之于众
to tell the world what you've been doing there.
没印象
No?
那这个呢
How about this?
是你们派人杀了她
You had her killed.
埃琳娜被发现死在了她的牢房♥里
Elena was found murdered in her cell,
所以那场审判也就没有进行
so the trial never takes place.
无风不起浪 是吧 那你们都做了些什么呢
No smoke without fire, right? So what do you do?
你们和议会里的朋友、
You sit down with your friends in Parliament,
媒体、社交媒体上的人坐在一起
the press, social media,
大事化小、矢口否认 不断散布虚假信息
you downplay, deny, keep the disinformation pumping,
就为了能让那些石油开采许可证不断批下来
just so long as those oil licences keep coming
让阿格尼安公♥司♥的股票不断上涨
and the Agnian stock keeps climbing.
齐
Zee.
每个月都有像塔拉科阿这样的地方遭殃 每周都有像埃琳娜这样的人丧命
There's a Taracoa every month and Elena every week.
而全世界却无动于衷 直到现在
And the world does nothing. Until now.
今晚你们要为所作所为负责
Tonight you are accountable.
你根本没法证明这些
You can't prove any of this.
你说得对 杰弗里 我们没法证明 但你可以
You're right, Geoffrey, we can't, but you can.
你们这些该死的懦夫 你们不会得逞的
You fucking cowards. You won't get away with it.
你刚才说“懦夫”
Did you say 'cowards'?
我们曾站在亚马逊雨林的推土机前
We've stood before bulldozers in the Amazon,
遭到过捕鲸者的枪击
been shot at by whalers,
看着我们的兄弟姐妹为了信仰而牺牲
seen our brothers and sisters killed for what they believe in.
你又算什么呢
What are you?
你不过是个穿着西装的又胖又丑的家伙
You're a fat, ugly man in a suit.
你疯了吗 你听到他说的话了吗
Are you insane? Are you hearing this?
接下来会这样
So this is what's gonna happen.
你要把你的密♥码♥告诉齐
You are gonna give Zee your passwords
她会把你账户里
and she's gonna expunge
所有罪恶的秘密都清除掉
every guilty secret from your accounts.
然后你要坦白你的罪行
You're then gonna confess your crimes.
我们要把你们的每一个谎言、
We're gonna shine a light on every lie,
贿赂和不法行为都曝光 然后公之于众
bribe and abuse and then reveal it to the world.
一旦真♥相♥在网上疯传
Once the truth goes viral,
你和阿格尼安公♥司♥的股票就一文不值了
you and Agnian stock will be worthless.
只要你们照做 我们就会放了你们
Provided you comply, you will then be released.
至少我们会放了你们
By us at least.
之后会发生什么 我就管不着了
What happens beyond that, out of my hands.
我们来谈谈吧
Let's discuss this.
我们把所有人都聚在这儿 就是为了给你们一个平台
We have everyone here to give you a platform.
你不明白 杰弗里 你就是那个平台
You don't understand, Geoffrey. You are the platform.
但你自己也说了 你需要别人支持
But you said yourself, you need people onside.
得了吧 我们可以好好商量一下
Come on. We can talk this through.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
别他妈废话了
Enough fucking talk.
马库斯 你和他们套近乎 还来指责我
Marcus, you're breaking bread with them and having a go at me?
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 我们说好了 不杀人的
Fuck you. - We agreed, no killing.
电影精选列表