你到底在想什么
What the hell are you thinking?
诺亚身上连接着一个死亡开关
Noah's hooked up to a dead man's switch,
所以我们的队伍无法进入 也无法营救人♥质♥
so we can't move our teams in, we can't get the hostages out.
他把我们拿捏得死死的
He's got us by the balls.
也许是你被拿捏了 我要进去
You, maybe. I'm going in.
你打算怎么做 - 我正在想办法
How are you gonna do that? - I'm working on it.
你还有什么能告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you can tell me?
我们知道诺亚在直播之前要得到大家的坦白交代
We know that Noah's after confessions
以及阿格尼安公♥司♥的文件
and Agnian files before he goes live with it all,
而且我们认为他会通过控制室来操作
and we think he's running it through the control room.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
你想把整个行动都寄托在
You wanna hang this whole operation
一个连军队都待不下去的擦窗工身上
on a window cleaner who couldn't hack the army?
至少她没有让五个人白白送死 罗伊斯
At least she didn't just send five men to their deaths, Royce.
我们需要一个突破口 而她能给我们提供机会
We need an opening and she can give us one.
帮警♥察♥的忙 就算对你来说 这也是新的下限了 乔伊
Helping the pigs, that's a new low, even for you, Joey.
哦 我可不这么觉得 这总比杀人强
Oh, I don't know. Beats murder.
很抱歉你加班到这么晚
I'm sorry that you stayed late,
很抱歉你挡了我的道
I'm sorry that you got in my way,
也很抱歉你不明白我在这里试图做的事
and I'm sorry that you can't see what I'm trying to do here,
但这些都不重要
but that's irrelevant,
因为到今晚结束的时候 所有人都会明白
because by the end of tonight, everyone will see,
而且你阻止不了他们
and you're not stopping them.
重复 我看到了一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
Repeat, I have visuals on an IED.
乔伊 你现在得赶紧行动
Joey, you need to move now.
爆♥炸♥物正在向你这边过来
Explosives coming your way.
加油 乔伊 加油
Come on, Joey. Come on.
我知道阿格尼安这个品牌与
I knew that the Agnian brand was associated
污染和剥削联♥系♥在一起
with pollution and exploitation.
我知道米尔顿兄弟的名声…
I knew the Miltons' reputation...
而且我明知如此 却还帮助他们重塑品牌形象 进行绿色粉饰
and I knowingly helped to rebrand and greenwash
掩盖阿格尼安公♥司♥的犯罪行为…
Agnian's criminal...
她死了 我们已经亲眼确认了
She's dead. We have visual confirmation.
乔安娜·洛克死了
Joanna Locke is dead.
真狼狈 再见了 婊♥子♥
Messy. Bye-bye, bitch.
要是你真这么认为的话
If you believe that.
加油 乔伊 告诉我你还在
Come on, Joey. Tell me you're still there.
嗯 嗯 我在
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here.
谢天谢地 你还好吗
Thank God for that. Are you okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
继续装死 这能为我们争取点时间
Stay dead. It'll buy us some time.
好的
Right.
希望他们不会看到我从那个洞爬进去
Hopefully they won't see me climbing in through that hole.
什么洞
What hole?
就是你们的狙击手要把玻璃打出的那个洞
The one your snipers are gonna put through the glass.
马上安排
On it.
作为米尔顿兄弟的私人助理
As the personal assistant to the Milton brothers,
我一直是腐♥败♥关系网的沉默见证者
I've been a silent witness to a web of corruption.
拆分队伍是有风险的
Splitting the team's a risk.
认为她死了同样也有风险
So is assuming she's dead.
我需要最新情况 齐
I need an update, Zee.
等你拿到杰拉尔德的坦白交代时 我就完成任务了
By the time you get Gerald's confession, I'll be done.
去吧
Go.
我任由自己被人摆布…
I've allowed myself to be manipulated...
轮到你了 杰里
You're up, Gerry.
你为什么要在乎我们说什么
What do you care what we say?
你真觉得在你做了这些事后 还会有人听我们的话吗
Do you really think anybody will listen after what you've done?
没有真♥相♥的话 不会有人听 但有了真♥相♥ 就会有足够多的人听
Without the truth, no. With the truth, enough will.
今晚我们在创造历史 杰里
We're making history tonight, Gerry.
然后你会放我们走吗
And you'll let us go?
我向你保证 我们都会以同样的方式出去
You have my word that we're all going out the same way.
我们刚刚收到了伦敦市长
We've just received this statement
谴责诺亚·桑托斯的声明
from the Mayor of London denouncing Noah Santos.
她说:“我以最强烈的措辞谴责
She says: 'I condemn this senseless violence
这种毫无意义的暴♥力♥行为和谋杀行径 ”
and murder in the strongest terms.'
“这些野蛮行为无论如何
'There can be no justification whatsoever
都没有任何正当理由 ”
for these barbaric acts.'
“这不是激进的维♥权♥行动 而是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ ”
'This is not activism. It is terrorism.'
所以 我知道你需要集中精力…
So, I know you need to concentrate...
别停
Don't stop.
这能让我不去想下面的万丈深渊
Takes my mind off the massive fall
还有那些拿着枪的混♥蛋♥
and the dickheads with guns.
攀爬对我来说是小菜一碟 我从六岁起就开始爬了
Climbing's the easy bit. Been doing it since I was six.
我进去的话 队伍那边准备得怎么样了
How's the team with me going in?
我打赌他们肯定对我从军队里退伍这事很不满
Bet they loved me bailing on the army.
嗯 我不是想给你添压力什么的…
Well, not to stress you out or anything...
你想知道我为什么退伍吗 - 你服役了四年
You wanna know why I quit? - You served four years.
你一路通过了选拔 最后却选择离开了
You made it all the way through selection only to walk away.
我是看着一个脾气暴躁的男人对身边所有人撒气长大的
I grew up watching an angry man act out
而我当时却什么都没做
on everyone else and I did nothing about it.
到了参加突击队训练课程的时候
Get to the commando course,
我打败的一个混♥蛋♥
one of the pricks I beat
接受不了被一个女人打败
couldn't handle being beaten by a woman.
哼
Huh.
他挑衅我 我就上钩了
He baited me, I bit.
在他们开除我之前 我就自己辞职了
Quit before they could bin me.
你本可以为自己据理力争的
Could have fought your corner.
不 你不会那么做的 不过这次不一样
No, you don't do that. Except this time.
这次不只是为了我自己
This time it's not just my corner.
是为了迈克尔
Michael.
每次我们的爸爸对迈克尔发火时
Whenever our dad started on Michael,
我就会打开窗户 爬出去
I'd open the window, climb out,
坐在窗台上 直到一切结束
sit on the ledge till it was over.
这次我不会丢下他了
This time I'm not leaving him.
我想固执的时候 还是很固执的
I can be stubborn when I want.
我也是 现在我们正需要这份固执
Me too. Stubborn's just what we need right now.
固执和人♥质♥谈判有什么关系呢
How does being stubborn and hostage negotiation work?
嗯 在工作中运用起来比在家里管用
Well, better at work than at home.
你的生活也一团糟吗
You're a train wreck too?
嗯 你想先听哪件事 第一次婚姻、第二次婚姻还是第三次婚姻的事
Well, what do you want first? Marriage one, two, three?
好 听着 他们很快就会发现你了
Right, listen, they're gonna be onto you soon,
所以让我给诺亚打电♥话♥吧
so let me call Noah.
如果他在和我通话 那他就不会注意到你了
If he's talking to me, then he's not thinking about you.
行啊
That's cool.
生活一团糟的家伙联盟
Train wreck crew.
生活一团糟的家伙联盟
Train wreck crew.
我愿为我和我的哥哥杰弗里
I wish to confess to the profound misdeeds...
在担任阿格尼安公♥司♥首席执行官期间
...that I and my brother Geoffrey
所犯下的严重罪行供认不讳…
presided over as CEOs of Agnian.
想我了吗 克莱尔 - 嗯 我一直在想
Miss me, Claire? - Well, I've been thinking.
你知道你让我想起了什么吗 诺亚
You know what you remind me of, Noah?
想起了一种黄蜂 我不知道它们叫什么名字 你可能知道
One of those wasps. I don't know their name. You probably do.
它们把卵产在蛾的幼虫体内
They lay their eggs in moth larvae
然后从内部控制它们
and then they take over from within.
姬蜂吗 - 对 姬蜂
Ichneumon wasps? - Ichneumon wasps.
马库斯·布莱克就像是那只蛾
Marcus Blake, he was the moth.
你扼杀了“地球革命”组织的一切
You killed everything Earth Revolution was.
你歪曲了布莱克为之奋斗的所有目标
You perverted everything that Blake was fighting for.
你给我打电♥话♥就为了跟我说这些
You called me just to tell me that?
那些人♥质♥ 他们差不多要醒过来了
Those hostages, they must be close to waking up.
我觉得是时候商量出一个能让他们安全走出去的最佳方案了
I think it's time we agreed the best way they can walk out.
40分钟后 我们会带着他们走出去
In 40 minutes, we'll walk out with them
登上你会允许进入
onto the coaches that you are going
警戒区域的大巴车
to allow through the perimeter.
到那时
At which point,
我们会沿着圣托马斯街行驶300米
we will drive 300 metres, up St. Thomas Street,
在那里 只要你们老实点 我们就会释放一半的人♥质♥
where, provided you behave, we'll release half the hostages.
然后呢
Then?
咱们别操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, now.
我需要你保证会释放所有人♥质♥
I need assurances you'll release all of them.
电影精选列表