对不起 - 我也很抱歉
I'm sorry. - I'm sorry too.
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
你得在这儿待着 等我六点下班
You'll have to hang here till I finish at six.
六点 那都够看两部《指环王》了
Six? That's two Lord of the Rings.
或者一部加长版的
Or one extended edition.
我只有五分钟时间 走吧
I've got five minutes. Come on.
大罗恩会照看你的 他会确保你没事的
Big Ron will keep an eye on you. He'll make sure you're okay.
你过得怎么样 迈克尔
How's it going, Michael?
他知道我患有自闭症吗
Does he know I'm autistic?
他知道 他这人挺好的 不会有事的
He knows. He's cool. It'll be fine.
他有充电器吗
Does he have a charger?
我可以给你找一个 伙计
I can sort that out for you, mate.
而且他会帮你保管包的
And he'll look after your bag.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back in a minute.
人好多啊 这儿好忙
There's a lot of people. It's busy.
今晚有个派对
There's a party tonight.
我们没被邀请 而且你讨厌派对
We're not invited and you hate parties.
我就不能跟你一起去吗
Can't I just come with you?
你可以在这儿给我找份工作
You could get me a job here.
你不会想在这儿工作的 我的老板们都是混♥蛋♥
You don't wanna work here. My bosses are dicks.
可你就在这儿工作啊 - 在大楼外面
Well, you do. - Outside the building.
离那些混♥蛋♥远点儿 我很快就回来
Away from the dicks. I'll be back.
那回家…我是要和你一起住吗
And home... Am I staying with you?
直到我们找到新的安置点 - 我不喜欢那些安置点
Until we find a new placement. - I don't like the placements.
我们以后再谈这个 我得走了
We'll talk about this later. I have to go.
总是说以后 - 你今晚就住这儿
It's always later. - You're staying tonight.
要住多久
For how long?
我得走了 和大罗恩待在一起
I need to go. Stay with Big Ron.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
慈善晚会都准备好了
The gala is all set.
18点 宾客到场 开始供应鸡尾酒
18:00 hours, guests arrive, cocktails begin.
18点20分 杰弗里要给股东们做个简短讲话
18:20, Geoffrey to give brief shareholder speech.
我给他留了30分钟时间
I've allowed 30 minutes.
18点21分 我的生存意志就消失了
18:21, my will to live expires.
哦 提醒一下
Oh, and just to flag,
晚会前后都会有现场表演
there will be live performers before and after.
肯定又是太阳马戏团那种烂玩意儿 不是吗
It's gonna be all Cirque du Soleilcrap, isn't it?
一定要让他们离我们远远的
Just make sure they give us a wide berth.
我他妈要一个半径十米的隔离区
I want a fucking ten-metre exclusion zone.
晚会主题是“神圣的重生” - 我他妈才不在乎呢
The theme's divine renewal. - I really don't give a shit.
你要晕过去了吗 杰拉尔德
Are you dipping, Gerald?
是的 我他妈觉得我要晕过去了
Yes. I think I'm fucking dipping.
我的天啊 吸气
Jesus Christ. Breathe in.
你最好别在这时候晕倒 你应该待在家里的
You'd better not fucking drop now. You should be at home.
要是你给足了人家正常的产假 她现在就会待在家里
Maybe if you paid proper maternity leave, she would be.
哈莉娜…
Halina...
我发誓 我真希望你当时就倒在他的鞋上
I swear, I wish you would have dropped right on his shoes.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我都已经拿好拖把了
I already got the mop.
他肯定会让你把地清理干净的
For sure he would have made you clean it.
好啦 再见
Alright, bye.
再见
Bye.
17秒 我赶上了
17 seconds. I made it.
乔伊 我们真得好好谈谈你的态度问题了
We really need to have a chat about your attitude, Joey.
也难怪军队会把你开除
It's no wonder the army kicked you out.
乐意奉陪 但我得去工作了
Love to. Got to get to work.
我老板真是个让人头疼的家伙
My boss can be a real pain in the arse.
你老板肯定很乐意跟你谈
Your boss would love you to.
你至少还欠我一个小时的班呢
You still owe me an hour, at least.
什么 - 我会记上的
What? - I'll add it on.
你可以先去处理…
You can start with a...
鸟撞玻璃的事
bird strike.
得了吧 - 51层 F区51号♥面板P118
Come on. - Level 51, panel F 51 P 118.
现在那上面的污渍肯定已经干得很顽固了
Should be properly baked on by now.
这都快算骚扰了 - 好好享受吧 好好享受 好好享受
That's borderline harassment. - Enjoy. Enjoy. Enjoy.
哦
Ooh!
还有一点没擦到 - 一点都不好笑
Missed a bit. - Definitely not funny.
瞧 我还以为你今天都不会来呢 懒鬼
See, I thought you weren't even coming in today, slacker.
我们有些人都快干完了 - 我有点事得处理一下
Some of us are almost done. - I had to sort something.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
他们把迈克尔从他住的养老院赶出来了
They kicked Michael out of his care home.
天呐 什么 - 是啊
Oh, man. What? - Yeah.
他黑进了他们的记录 还指控他们偷他的钱
He hacked their records, accused them of stealing his money.
所以 是啊 一团糟 - 该死
So, yeah, it's a shitshow. - Fuck.
我攀登埃尔卡皮坦山的计划泡汤了
That's my El Capitan climb screwed.
真抱歉 兄弟 他现在怎么样
Shit, I'm so sorry, man. How's he doing?
他还好 - 哦 是吗
He's alright. - Oh, yeah?
他在楼下呢 - 你把他带到这儿来了
He's downstairs. - You brought him here?
不然我就得被炒鱿鱼了 没事的 他和大罗恩在一起呢
It was that or get fired. It's cool. He's with Big Ron.
你好吗 迈克尔 拿着这个
Alright, Michael? Have that.
我的手♥机♥充好电了吗
Is my phone charged?
等等
Hold on.
喂
Oi!
杰拉尔德 - 电梯里的那个清洁工
Gerald? - That cleaner in the lift.
电梯里有两个清洁工呢
There were two cleaners in the lift.
那个没怀孕的
The non-pregnant one.
那个说话冲的 擦窗户的那个
The lippy one. The window cleaner.
如果你想问能不能因为她说话冲
We can't sack her for being lippy
就把她开除 那可不行
if that's what you're about to ask.
我会给她的直属经理打电♥话♥的 - 打吧
I'll call her line manager. - Do it.
你能来真是太好了
Nice of you to join us.
真讨厌这种场合 - 是啊
Bloody hate these things. - Yes.
好吧 希望你能尽量振作精神
Well, if you could possibly find it within yourself
撑过去
to soldier through.
行吧 - 还有 笑一笑
Fine. - And smile.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
杰拉尔德 你看上去气色不错
Gerald. You're looking well.
是吗 我们开始吧 - 好的
Am I? Shall we do this? - Yes.
好 我先来引出话题 你接着说
Right, I'll tee up, you play off.
我保证不会太难的
Nothing too taxing, I promise.
太好了 - 当然
Great. - Absolutely.
和我在一起的是杰弗里和杰拉尔德·米尔顿
With me are Geoffrey and Gerald Milton,
阿格尼安能源公♥司♥的老板兼首席执行官
owners and CEOs of Agnian Energy.
感谢你们能来接受采访
Thank you for joining me.
荣幸之至 - 当然
Pleasure. - Absolutely.
对能源的需求前所未有地高
Demand has never been higher,
但目前能源市场存在着很大的不确定性
but there is a great deal of uncertainty
但目前能源市场存在着很大的不确定性
in the energy markets right now.
阿格尼安公♥司♥却发展得很好
Agnian is riding high.
你们今晚要举办股东晚会来庆祝
You have your shareholder gala this evening to celebrate.
阿格尼安公♥司♥做对了什么呢
What is Agnian doing right?
在阿格尼安 我们认为满足全球的能源需求
Here at Agnian, we see meeting the world's energy needs
既是一种荣幸 也是一种责任
as a privilege and a duty.
确实如此
Absolutely.
数十亿人都依赖能源
Billions of people depend on energy,
但能源的供应必须是可持续且负责任的
but it has to be provided sustainably and responsibly.
确实如此
Absolutely.
我和我哥哥 还有阿格尼安公♥司♥的每一个人
My brother and I and everyone here at Agnian
都热衷于采用更清洁的策略 以创造更清洁的未来
are passionate about cleaner strategies for a cleaner future.
确实如此
Absolutely.
要来点吗
Want some?
哦
Ooh!
不错 - 哦 该死
Nice. - Oh, shit.
51层有鸟撞玻璃的情况 德里克要你去清理一下
There's a bird strike on 51. Derek wants you to clean it.
好 他就是忘了告诉我
Right. And he just forgot to tell me.
好吧 - 他确实忘了
Okay. - He did.
行吧 - 所以我现在告诉你
Sure. - So I'm telling you now.
别闹了 - 51层
Stop it. - 51.
别闹了 你这是在丢人现眼
Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.
是谁给你找的这份工作 - 可不是为了让我♥干♥♥你♥的活儿
Who got you this job? - Not so I could do yours.
电影精选列表