thought...
就这个
There's that.
你真好
That's really sweet.
还有灯
Some lights.
这样
Yeah, you got it.
还有
And--
一封信
a letter.
你写的吗 -是的
You wrote this? -Yeah.
他可以稍后再打开
He can read it later.
好了
Oh, there we go.
完美
Perfect.
这是一个甜甜圈的收据 可以吗
Here's a receipt for a donut, does this count?
他作弊 爸爸 你刚刚清空
Ains! He's cheating! Dad, you're just cleaning out
你的口袋 它们是收据啊
your pockets! Those are receipts!
你的口袋 它们是收据啊
your pockets! Those are receipts!
太沉重了
It's weighing me down! You didn't say it was--
至少它们不会被扔进洗衣机
At least they won't end up in the washing machine.
要么洗掉 要么有感情得烧掉
Physical or emotional.
他说得对
No, he's right actually.
拜托 -我可没这样说
Oh, come on! -I didn't specify, so.
你没这样说 -没有
You didn't specify. -I didn't specify.
这些东西太沉重了
This is just weighing me down.
所有这些
All of these, none of these.
我要去我的车里
Alright, I'm going to go to my car, get my
把东西都拿到这儿
stuff and just dump it all in there.
这样我都不用去洗车
Don't even have to go to the car wash.
就这样烧掉
Just throw it in.
你还带内衣了吗
Did you bring any more underwear?
没有 就这一套
No, just the ONE pair!
我的意思是
I mean he--
看啊 他把所有的都烧了
Look at that, the whole thing is going in.
没有塑料吸管 对吧
No plastic straws, right?
你检查你的其他外套了吗
Did you want to go through your other coats maybe?
把其他的也烧掉
As well, is that what's happening right now?
你知道会有很多收据的 爸爸
You know that's a lot of receipts, dad.
太有趣了 我已经感觉轻松多了
You know this is kind of fun. I feel lighter already.
给我来点 我来帮你把它们都
Oh, here. Let me have a couple. I'll throw them
烧掉
in for you.
给你一张 烧掉吧 -好的
Here's one. You can throw that in. -Alright!
税务局根本不在乎那个甜甜圈
The IRS doesn't care about that donut.
你想先检查一下吗 妈妈
You want to check it first, mom?
检查一下吧
Check it.
看看他想烧的是什么
See what he's trying to burn.
是不是要把销毁什么证据
What evidence is he trying to get rid of?
我为什么要带这些东西来
So, why did I bring all of this stuff?
嗯…
Well...
我们要 -哦 我明白了
We're gonna-- -Ohhh, I see.
你看…
You see...
我们要烧掉我所有的贵重物品
We're going to burn all my valuables.
我说过不要带贵重物品
I said NOT to bring valuables.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
好吧
Alright.
看看啊
Let's see.
嗯… 你先说
Mmm...you first.
我先吗 -嗯
Me first? -Mmhmm.
你坐着它们了 所以…
Well, you're sitting on them, so...
好了
Okay.
就是…
So...
我失业了
I lost my job.
没什么的
It happens.
就这样吗
That's it?
我要说抱歉吗
I'm sorry?
不要
Don't be.
我…
I...
在其中一张上
published my own photos
发布了自己的照片
in one of the spreads.
我只是厌倦了
I was just tired--tired of
厌倦了发布其他人的作品
publishing everyone else's work and
几乎窒息
not catching a break.
所以我想都没想就这么做了
So, I just did it without a thought and uh
所以结果
Here we are.
那又怎样
So what?
只是一份工作
It's a job.
每天都有人失业
People lose them every day.
这不仅仅是一份工作
It's not just a job.
镇上的人都是这么说的 这是我的工作
That's what anyone in this town brings up--is my job.
你知道 高中时没人接近你
You know, no one approached you in high school
因为你好像什么都知道
because it was like you had everything figured out.
因为你太可怕了
It was because you were intimidating.
不是吧
That's not true.
我不知道
I don't know.
人们一开始就会问你的工作
People ask you your job right off the bat
所以他们可以计算出给你多少尊重
so they can calculate how much respect to give you.
是吗 没有吗
Yeah? No?
没有人能解决所有问题
No one has everything figured out.
如果他们真的这么认为 那就是在欺骗自己
And if they think they do, they're lying to themselves.
是的
Yeah.
这就引出了我的下一个包袱
So that brings me to my next unload.
嗯 -我确实认为我曾
Uhhh-- I definitely thought I had
那时一切都不是问题
everything figured out back then.
我当时以为我已经洞悉一切
Uhhh-- I definitely thought I had everything figured out back then.
哦 不是吧
OH noooo.
-很糟糕 -我能留着这个吗
-It's pretty bad. - Can I keep this?
-不 不能给你 -拜托啦
-No, you can't keep it. -Please?
-拜托 -不要
-Oh, please! -No!
是啊
Yeah.
我要留着这个
I'm going to keep this.
你想要吗 -嗯
You want it? -Mmhmm.
真的想要吗 -是
You really want it? -Yeah
好吧
Okay.
我就这些了 该你了
That's all I've got, so it's your turn.
我就这些了 该你了 好吧
That's all I've got, so it's your turn. Okay
好吧
Okay
我很想看看你有什么
I'm excited to see what you have.
这是你的牙套吗
Is this your retainer?
它给我带来很多痛苦
It caused mea lot of pain.
这玩意烧不着的
This isn't gonna burn, Soph! What the hell!
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是想要平静下来
I just needed to make peace with it, you know?
这有点戏剧性 但我能理解
It's a bit dramatic, but I get it.
是的 你带来了能燃烧的东西 对吧
Yeah. You brought something that can burn, right?
是啊 -好的
I did, yeah. -Okay.
这个感觉很好
Okay this feels really good.
这是我五年级时写的一篇作文
This is a paper I wrote in the fifth grade
从那以后 它就一直萦绕在我心头
and it has haunted me ever since.
什么 -不要读
What?! -Don't read it!
它说你长大后想做什么
What does it say you want to be when you grow up?
一只狗 我们别谈这个了
A dog. Let's not talk about it.
一只狗吗
A dog?
一个男孩取笑我 他说我很愚蠢
A boy made fun of me, he said it was stupid
不该有这样的梦 我哭了
and it wasn't a real dream and I cried.
是他蠢 因为不管怎么说 你已经过着这样的生活
He's stupid because you're kind of living that anyway.
你知道吗
You know?
我是说 并没有过得不好 就像
I mean not in a bad way! Like--
你所做的一切
everything you're doing
你知道我现在是个大人了
You know I'm a grownup now,
所以我要把这些当成一种赞美
so I'm going to take that as a compliment.
是啊 结果比我预想的还要糟
Yeah, it came out worse than I planned.
我觉得不应该烧掉它
I don't think we should burn it.
那就你选我的 我选你的
Hey, you choose mine, I choose yours.
那我就留着它了啊
电影精选列表