回家
她来了
There she is. Awww. Hey.
你回来啦
There's my girl.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
-你看起来还不错 -嗨 爸爸
- Looking good. - Hi Dad.
马上就是周五的毛衣派对啦 旅途怎么样
Sweater party Friday night How was your flight?
挺好的 是吗
It was okay. Okay?
是啊
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
拜托 这马路可不是你家的
This is not private property. Come on!
上帝
Jesus!
还有你
You too.
搞毛啊
The hell.
戴上这个
Here, here.
-不用了 妈妈 我没事 -别着凉了
- No mom, I'm okay. - Don't want you catching cold.
我不冷
I'm okay.
-戴上吧 闺女 -不用了 谢谢
- No sweetheart, come on. - I'm good, thank you.
外面很冷 我可不想让你生病
It's cold out. I don't want you to get sick.
戴上
Here.
你真唠叨
You're hovering.
当然了 妈妈们不都这样吗
Of course I am. That's what mothers' do.
戴上它 好啦
Here. Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
闺女 很高兴你能回家
It's good to have you home, sweetie.
是啊
It is.
爸爸妈妈很想你
We missed ya.
很想你
Missed you.
我们再做一次吧 太有趣了
Let's do that again. That was fun.
我们要做的事太多了
Oh god, I've got too much to do.
树木之城
我们叫它树木之城
It's called the City of Trees,
但为什么我却感觉呼吸困难
but why do I feel like I can't breathe.
不要反应过度
Don't be so dramatic.
高中生活真♥他♥妈♥的奇怪
High school was fuckin' weird.
怎么奇怪
What's weird about it?
不知道怎么说 我只是觉得
I don't know, man. I just feel like
你人很好
You were good.
我觉得你一直都很好
I feel like you're just always good.
毕竟我有着多年的实践
Years of practice. You know.
-你练过吗 -是啊
- You practice at it? - Yeah.
-你就是这么做的 -我不知道
- That's what you do? - I don't know.
感觉就像是我做了个决定
I just feel like I made a decision
说一句去它的
to just kind of say "fuck it"
然后做自己一样
and just be who I wanted to be.
-在高中吗 -是啊 我有点
- In high school? - Yeah, I'm kind of a
有点酷 不是吗?
Kind of a cool guy, aren't I?
好了 你可以走了
Okay you can go now.
你想让我离开 好吧 我这就走
You want me to leave? Okay, I'll just get out of here.
-不 不 不 -好吧
- No, no, no. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye!
干杯
Cheers.
我也不知道
I don't know man. I just-- I don't know.
我觉得我的生活曲线没有过峰值
I think peaking just wasn't on my graph chart.
感觉一直都是
I feel like my life has always been
平平淡淡 一条直线的样子
just kind of a straight line. You know just
从未真正改变过
You've never really changed.
不过也算不错
Not in a bad way though.
是的 真的不错
In-- yeah, really good way.
-是啊 -是啊 我是说
- Yeah. - Yeah. I mean,
我不是要赞美你什么的
not that I'm like giving you a compliment or anything.
谢谢 我很感激 你才不会
Thanks, I appreciate that. Now you never, you know.
-是啊 我觉得你的生活曲线 -不要说
- Yeah, I feel like yours is - Don't.
更像是这样
Is more like
下降… 上升…
Aww... Hey!
下降… 上升… 下降…
Aww... Hey! Aww...
就像海浪一样
Like waves in the ocean. I'm like...
我想可能像是
Maybe like a sound wave
一段非常非常复杂的
of a really, really complex...
电子歌♥音波
...techno song?
-你真坏 -对啊
- You're an asshole. - That's me!
或者像心跳之类的
Or like heartbeat. Or something like
更富有节奏 -还个有杂音的那种
more rhythm to it. - One with a murmur though.
你这个坏蛋
You're such a dick.
我想高中时没人知道我
I guess no one knew me in high school.
除非 怎么说呢
Unless people that, I mean, I don't know.
有些人真的很懂我
There were some that really knew me.
-是啊 -比如你
- Yeah. - There's you.
比如我 你也懂我们
Yeah, there's me. You know the ones you know.
对吧 -你知道的
You know? - You know.
你觉得这就是你没有被邀
Do you think that's why you didn't get invited
去参加毕业10周年同学聚会的原因吗?
to the 10-year reunion?
我为什么要在意这个
Why would I care though? It's--
-不要引火自焚 -我可不想引火自焚
-Don't burn yourself. - I don't want to burn myself.
最受欢迎的那些人已经在结婚生子的路上
The popular ones are just married and have four kids
真恶心
or gross.
真不理解他们为什么要这样
The weirdos are making it happen in life.
我他妈的才不在乎这些 -是啊
The fuck do I care? - Yeah. Yeah!
去你的 莱恩·兰利
Fuck you, Ryan Langly!
-去你的 唐娜·休斯 -就是
- Fuck you, Donna Hughes! - Yeah!
那家伙叫唐娜·休斯
The fuck kind of name is 'Donna Hughes' anyway?
唐娜·休斯 去你的 德里克·马尔洛克
Don-na Huuughes! Fuck you, Derrick Mallock!
这名字里的辅音字母太多了
That's too many consonants in a name.
德里克·马尔洛克 闭嘴
Der-rick Mal-lock. Shut up!
-去你的 苏菲·迈克尔 -哦
- Fuck you, Sophie Michaels! - Ooh--
她还是很性感 实际上还挺不错的
She's actually still pretty hot. And kinda nice, actually.
这公平吗
How? How is that fair
这他妈公平吗
How the fuck is that fair?
我闻到烟味了
Do I smell smoke? Uh-uh
我们没有抽烟
We're not smoking.
这位是谁 -她怎么还不走
Who's that? - She's never going
-你好 萨德勒太太 -他叫特迪
- Hi, Mrs. Sadler. - It's Teddy.
-你好 特迪 -嘿
- Oh, hi Teddy. - Hey.
晚安妈妈
Goodnight mom.
听着 你必须尽快上♥床♥睡觉 因为我们
Listen, you need to go to bed really soon because we got to
明天要早点去杂货店
get to the grocery store really early tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
因为那时火鸡会打折出♥售♥
Because they're having a sale on turkeys.
-好吧 -晚安
- Okay. - Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
我也不知道为什么我们这么怕你妈
I don't know why we're so afraid of you mom.
我们多大了
How old are we again?
反正足够大了
Old enough.
是啊
Yeah.
我真不敢相信你每年都能回来
I just can't believe you make it back here every year
过复活节
for this.
乡愁啊 伙计
Nostalgia, man.
每次复活节我都会想家 -所以就回来啦
Gets me every time. - You make it back for Easter.
-我喜欢复活节 -谁说的
- I love Easter. - Who says that?
火鸡
最好不要在这里见到我认识的人
I better not see anyone I know here.
是你自己决定穿睡衣出来的 不是我
It was your decision to come out in pajamas, not mine.
你知道现在几点吗
Do you know what time it is?
你是什么时候决定把头发染成这个颜色的
So when did you decide that hair color?
我去拿蔓越莓酱
I'm going to get the cranberry sauce.
我们需要8罐
We need eight cans.
嘿 是苏菲耶 快看啊 苏菲
Hey, it's Sophie! Look who it is. Sophie.
嘿 苏菲 你好啊
Hey Sophie! Hi!
嘿 萨德勒太太
Oh hey, Mrs. Sadler.
嗨 看看是谁回来了
Hi. Look who's home.
这是她七年来第一次回家度假哦
It's her first holiday home in seven years.
安斯利
电影精选列表