Ainsley.
我知道你
I know who you are.
我们一起上了12年的学
We went to school together for like 12 years.
你是回来参加毕业10周年聚会的吗?
Uh, are you here for the 10-year reunion?
不 事实上我没有收到邀请
No, I actually wasn't invited to that.
哦 这太尴尬了
Oh, well this is awkward.
是啊
Yeah.
我只是回来度个假
I'm just here for holidays and stuff.
-不错 -嗯
- Oh, cool. - Yeah.
你周五晚上会来参加毛衣派对吗
Are you gonna be around for the sweater party Friday night?
我不会错过的
I Wouldn't miss it.
明天晚上应该很冷
It's supposed to be freezing tomorrow night,
到时候见 -太好了
so I'll see you then too. - Okay. That's great.
谢谢你 8号♥
Thank you. Number 8.
我得走了 记得打我电♥话♥
Gotta go, called my number.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你怎么认识苏菲的
How do you know Sophie?
当天气变冷时 她会过来给花草盖上
She comes over to cover the plants when it gets cold.
她是个好女孩
She's a nice girl.
-我们是多少号♥? - 39
- What's our number? - 39.
天啊 妈妈
Oh my god, mom.
嘿 你急什么 等一等
Hey, what's the rush? Hold on.
好吧 给爸爸拿点苏打水
Okay. Gotta get dad some soda.
你知道他有多喜欢喝苏打水
You know how he like his soda.
他喜欢的菠萝味
Pineapple crush. Ooh! He'd love that.
我们看看啊
Let's see.
哦 对的 去拿点吧
Oh yeah, oh yeah. Get some of that.
安斯利·萨德勒
我会放你走 只是需要一些时间
♪ I'll let you go. Just need some time. ♪
按你自己的节奏 你需要找到自己的路
♪ At your own pace, you need to find your way. ♪
现在我知道 你永远不会改变主意
♪ I know now, you'll never change your mind. ♪
因为有些事对我来说至关重要
♪ For something that matters. Matters to me. ♪
你不知道我心里在想什么
♪ You do not know what I have in mind. ♪
我打包好行李 我们马上出发
♪ I packed our bags, we'll be on our way. ♪
奈何长夜漫漫 因为我等不到你的指示
♪ Night was long as I waited without a sign. ♪
对你而言什么才重要
♪ Sign of what matters, matters to you. ♪
你想要什么
♪ What do you want? ♪
你最需要什么
♪ What's your biggest need? ♪
我们曾亲密无间
♪ Every hour we spent together. ♪
但突然之间
♪ And suddenly. ♪
我变得机会渺茫 像彩票中奖一样渺茫
♪ The chances are small, Just like the lottery. ♪
你跟苏菲打招呼了吗?
Did you say hi to Sophie?
-没 -亲爱的
- No. - Honey.
-出去帮帮她吧 -我累了 妈妈
- Go out there and help her. - I'm tired, mom.
我真的很累
I'm really tired.
安斯利· 萨德勒
Ainsley Sadler.
-晚安 -晚安
- 'Night. - Goodnight.
你住在洛杉矶
So you live in LA?
是的
Yep.
我家离这里不远
I don't live too far from here.
你一定还有比这个更重要的事
I'm sure you still have better things to do than...
要做吧
this.
看起来还需要很多东西
It seems like it kind of requires a lot.
不见得 怎么说呢
Not really. Like what?
比如查看天气情况
Ugh. Checking the weather?
反正我大多数时候都是这么做的
I do that most days anyway.
你已经不习惯这么冷的天了 是吧
You're not used to the cold weather anymore, huh?
没有吧
Not really.
去年我在这里盖植物的时候
You know, last year when I was out here covering everything
正下着雪
real snowflakes started falling.
我之前从未见过雪
I've never seen that before.
真的假的
Real life ones? As opposed to the fake ones?
看这个
I'd only seen the
真像我们以前在学校剪的纸灯笼
paper ones we used to cut out in school.
不可思议
It's crazy.
你以为你很了解一个地方
You think you know a place so well,
但它仍然让你感到惊讶
but it still surprises you.
惊讶绝对是
That is crazy. Surprising is definitely
我用来形容这个地方的最后一个词
the last word I'd use for this place.
这正是它的美丽之处
It's kind of the beauty of it, though.
但这更容易引起焦虑
I'd say it's more the anxiety-inducing part.
谢谢你帮我
Thank you for helping.
你其实不必这么做
But you know, you don't have to.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗 -是的 我很好
You good then? -Yeah, I'm good.
酷
Cool.
再见
See ya.
糟糕
Shit.
见鬼
Shit.
家庭聚餐
是丑毛衣派对之类的吗
Is it like an ugly sweater party, or what?
就是个毛衣派对 不
It's just a sweater party. No.
我还有一件你谢里丹阿姨送的毛衣给你穿
And I have one from your Aunt Sheridan you're gonna wear.
不 妈妈 我带了毛衣
No mom, I brought sweaters.
太糟糕了
Too bad.
拜托 让你♥爸♥爸高兴
Come on. Make your dad happy.
他很乐意看到你穿着它
He'd love to see you in it.
苏菲帮你多久了
How long has Sophie been helping you?
她只是帮忙盖植物 我不知道
She just helps with the plants. Um, I don't know like
大概四个冬季吧
Four winters?
-为什么 -因为我的腕管
-Why? -Because my carpal tunnel.
天冷时 疼得更厉害
When it's frozen, it hurts worse.
-你付她钱 -不 没付
-Do you pay her? -No, I don't.
她在镇上各处的社区花♥园♥工作
She works all over town in those community gardens.
-是吗 -是啊
-She does? -Yeah.
当我告诉她你的好工作时
You know, when I tell her about your big fancy job,
她对你印象很深刻 -妈妈…
she's very impressed with you. -Mom...
别说了
Stop.
每当我说到你的高级工作
Whenever I talk about your big fancy job
他们听得耳朵都要竖起来了
ears just seem to perk up.
我甚至让我的医生订阅了你的杂♥志♥
I even made my doctor subscribe.
我只是不明白为什么他们不把你的照片
I just don't understand why they don't put your pictures
登在杂♥志♥上
in the magazine.
你比那些乏味的摄影师更有才华
You're more talented than all those stuffy photographers.
不是这样的 妈妈
That's not how it works, mom.
你必须得到很多人的认可
You have to get it approved by a lot of people
才能刊登照片
before you can get printed.
凯利什么时候到
What time's Kelley get here?
大概9点左右
Uh, she's going to get here at about 9 o'clock.
天啊 我得准备一下
Oh god, I gotta prepare.
她会出现在整个街区
She's going to show up with the whole neighborhood
就像她一直做的那样
like she always does.
哒哒哒 南瓜饼
Da da daaa. Pumpkin pie!
-我不饿 爸爸 -拜托 别这样
-I'm not hungry, dad. -Oh come on, come on.
你会喜欢的 我都做好啦
You're gonna love this. I already got it started.
我真的不饿
I'm really not hungry.
-咬一小口 -咬一口
- One little bite. - Take a bite.
来吧 小可爱 这是给你的节日派
Come on, my poopy face. This is your holiday pie.
-就一小口 -这是一大口
-Just a little bite. -That's big bite.
好了 这还差不多
Okay, that's what I wanted.
你笑了
That's a smile.
那是谢尔的毛衣 对吧
That's Sher's sweater, huh?
你一会儿也会去派对吧
You're gonna where that?
你真贴心
That is so sweet of you.
那好吧
Okay, alright.
我再吃点
More pie, more pie.
关上门
Close the door.
天啊 炖肉
Oh boy, the pot roast.
-需要帮忙吗 -不用
-You need help? -Nope.
不啦 你去坐着吧
Nope. You just sit down.
这不是一首新年歌♥吗
Isn't this a New Year's song?
过来宝贝 我想跳舞
电影精选列表