Come here baby. I feel like dancin'
-不 不 不 -拜托啦
-No no no. -Come on.
-我得穿衣打扮啦 不要吧 -把它放下吧
-I have to get dressed. No. -Put that down, come on.
-好吧 哦 就这样 -这就对啦
-Okay, oh yes. -That's my girl.
我们把女儿带回家了 -是啊
We got our girl home, huh? -Yeah.
安斯利 安斯利 亲爱的安斯利
Ainsley, Ainsley? Sweetheart, Ainsley?
请给苏菲倒杯酒好吗
Would you please pour Sophie a glass of wine?
哦 我来吧 你行吗
Oh, I can do it. You can do it?
苏菲 坐这儿吧
Sophia, sit here. Come on here.
谢谢你 安斯利 太好了
Thank you, Ainsley. That's very nice.
晚饭马上就好
Dinner will be ready... In a little while.
你的思路是什么
Where's your train of thought though?
哦 孩子
Oh boy...
我们认真点 举起酒杯
Let's get serious here. A toast to--
谢谢你为此
You worked on this.
忙了一周
For a week, yeah.
为团聚干杯
A toast. To togetherness.
嗯
Yeah.
为我美丽的小女儿安斯利
And to my beautiful, baby daughter, Ainsley
回家过节干杯
for being home.
感谢她的工作允许我这么做
And to her job for allowing it.
我不喜欢被这么夸
I love being left out of the speech.
还有我另一个漂亮的女儿凯利
And to my other beautiful daughter Kelley
以及她对许多事物的热爱
and her love of many things.
-凯利 敬你 -好的
- Here here, Kelley. -There you go.
以及今年新推出的胡萝卜酱
And to new recipes with glazed carrots this year.
希望大家喜欢
I hope you all like them.
很好吃
You can um-- - It's so good.
我还有小甘蓝
I have brussel sprouts too.
我把它们和蒜瓣一起烤
I roast them with cloves of garlic.
向大蒜敬一杯 等一下
A toast to cloves of garlic. Wait a minute.
大蒜 你在向大蒜敬酒
Garlic? You're toasting to garlic?
是啊 我烤大蒜嘛
Yes! I am toasting garlic.
你又不是要写小说 我们烤面包就行了
You're not writing a novel. Let's just toast.
拜托 我们饿了
Please, we're hungry.
可我还没说完呢
Come on now, I wasn't finished yet.
我以为你在活跃气氛呢
I thought you were winding down.
不 我们还要感谢更多的人
No, we have more people to thank.
天啊 好吧
Ah gee. Alright, okay.
感谢在座的每个人 我们开吃吧
Thank everybody that's here and let's eat. Please.
还有所有不在这里的人 所以…
Alright, and everybody that's not here. So...
-干杯 -干
- Cheers! - Bravo.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你看起来很好笑
You look ridiculous.
过往
你还好吗
You feel Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
不 我们马上就去
No we'll go soon. We'll go soon.
好玩啊 很好玩
It was fun. It was a lot of fun.
我很快就到家了 我马上就起身
I'll be home in few. I'm gonna leave really soon.
你睡吧
Try to fall alseep.
好的 我也爱你 再见
Okay, love you too. Bye.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么一个人出来了
Trying to outlast everyone?
饭后迷糊
Food coma.
对 我也是
Right, me too.
怎么
What?
什么 没有 没事
What? No, nothing.
真奇怪你居然在我家
It's weird that you're at my house.
很奇怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
不奇怪
No.
我在你家的时间比你在你家的时间多
I'm at your house more than you're at your house.
希望这里有优步
I hope they have Uber here.
这个镇不太小
This town's not too small?
不 你只要打电♥话♥给你的朋友
No, you just call your friends.
他们会无条件帮你
They're not conditional, you know?
不像大城市里人情冷漠
Not like the one's in the big cities.
哎哟
Ouch.
你对大城市了解多少
What do you know about big cities?
我在纽约住了六个月
I lived in New York for six months.
六个月
Six months?
对 那里不适合我
Yeah, it wasn't for me.
哪里不适合
Which part?
所有的
Ugh, all of it.
我看到你的工作了
I see your work.
你的杂♥志♥ -嗯
Your magazine? -Mmm.
你妈妈总是
Your mom always
一出版就给我买♥♥一本
buys me a copy when it comes out.
真的很酷
It's really cool stuff.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在和树打交道
You work with--trees now?
哦 你把它说得这么艺术
Oh you make it sound sooo glamorous.
是的 我不喜欢这个城市
Yeah, I guess I hated the city that much
它总是那么盛气凌人
it actually pushed me into it.
哈 我开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding.
还记得劳森先生的课吗
Um, remember Mr. Lawson's class?
那家伙真是疯狂 -疯狂
That guy was so nuts. -NUTS!
疯狂
Nuts.
但是
But--
随着年龄的增长
as I get older, I don't know
我开始理解他了
he makes more sense to me.
他过去常常挂着这句话
He used to have this saying on his wall
如果你想要种一棵树 最好的时间是二十年前
"The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago,
第二好的时间就是现在
the second best time is today."
我想也许我理解得太字面化了
I think maybe I took it too literal.
你为什么要帮我妈妈盖花花草草
Why do you cover her flowers?
为什么不呢
Why not?
一定是有原因
There has to be a reason.
你觉得是这样吗
Why? Do you believe that?
做每件事都要有个理由
That there's a reason for everything?
大部分是吧
Most things, yeah.
你可能不记得了
You're probably not going to remember this, but
她载过我一程
she gave me a ride
大概在我12岁的时候
when I was maybe twelve?
当时外面冰天雪地
And it was like below freezing out
我在等巴士
and I was waiting for the bus.
我记得
I do remember that.
她停下来让我很尴尬
I got so embarrassed for her stopping.
我真以为她想让我难堪
I really thought she wanted to embarrass me.
说真的
Honestly.
我气疯了
I was so mad.
人们的感觉真是有趣
It's funny how people feel
归于同一件事居然会有截然不同的感觉
different things from the same situation.
是啊
Yeah.
我该回家了
I should head home.
嗯
Yeah.
你有没有叫那些
Yeah. You have one of those unconditional friends
会无条件帮助你的朋友
You have one of those unconditional friends
来接你
to pick you up, huh?
来接你?
No. I'm gonna walk.
我喜欢走路
I like walking.
我可以陪你走
I can walk you.
你不必这样 -我不累
No, you don't have to. -I'm not tired.
真不累
I'm really not.
那谁送你回家
Well then who's gonna walk you home?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
电影精选列表