How do I get you to stop doing that?
好吗
Can you?
不要这样想了
Stop it.
你这样
Nothing--nothing you can do
会让我不再以你为傲哦
would ever make me not proud of you.
明白吗
Is that clear enough?
好
Yeah.
那就好
Okay.
妈妈 你忘记擀面了吗
Mom, did you forget to roll out the dough?
为什么要用这些饼干呢
Why are we doing it with these cookies?
我不知道
I have no idea.
-你要去哪里 -今晚要结冰了
-Where you going? -It's going to freeze tonight.
苏菲不来了吗
Sophie's not coming?
她也有自己的生活啊
Mmm, she has a life too, you know.
我知道
I know.
我知道这个
I know that.
她要带她妈妈
Yeah she had to take her mother--
去看医生
her mother to the doctor.
她妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with her mom?
没什么
Nothing...
只是在她父亲去世以后
She just wants to have a little peace of
心情不太好
mind after losing her dad like that.
我来盖你的植物吧
I'll cover your plants.
别担心 坐
Don't worry. Sit down.
你确定吗 -是的
Are you sure? -Yeah.
真的吗 -嗯
Really? -Yeahh.
你都没做完耶
You didn't even finish this.
它看起来很糟糕
It looks terrible.
谢谢你 闺女
Thank you, sweetheart.
看起来像一块巧克力曲奇
This looks like a chocolate chip cookie.
我不知道我要在上面涂什么
I don't know what I'm going to smear all over it.
你觉得加点橙色的小熊软糖会好吃点吗
You think an orange gummy bear would help?
我想会的
Yeah, I think so.
加点糖屑
Give it some sprinkles.
好的
Oh there, yeah okay.
噢 漂亮
Oh fancy!
太好看了
Gorgeous!
红橡皮糖熊
Red gummy bear!
看这个 这是一个绿色的橡皮糖熊
Well, here. Here's a green gummy bear.
-我妹妹很有天赋 -你放了一个绿色的小熊软糖
-My sister is so talented. -You put a green gummy bear
在上面 -给你
on yours. -Here you go.
噢 谢谢 -我要个绿色的
Oh, thank you. -I'll go with a green one.
-谢谢 -圣诞软糖
-Thank you. -Christmas gummies.
是的 当然
Yeah, absolutely.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers! -Cheers!
小熊软糖和巧克力片
Gummy bears and chocolate chips.
真是个奇怪的组合
That's a weird combination!
-我要吃了 -嗯
-I'm into it. -Mmmm.
对不起 你知道的 我老了
Well, I'm sorry, you know. I'm old.
上面是谁签的名? -我不记得了
Who put names on them? -I can't remember these things.
今年是挂天使还是星星
Angel or a star this year?
安斯利 你来决定
Ainsley, you decide.
好吧 你想挂吗 把这个光荣的使命交给你完成吧
Okay, you wanna put it up? You wanna do the honors? Or...
或者我们一起来吧
We can--let's all do it?
好 我们一起完成
Okay, yeah. Let's all do it.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
太难了
The effort's too much!
我真的在努力了
I'm trying really hard, I mean...
挂好了 很正啊
I can't even see, that's totally straight. Definitely.
咱们来点烛光什么的
Let's make some candlelight or something.
打火机在哪里 爸爸你有吗
Oh, where is the lighter? Dad, you had that.
妈妈 不是就在那边吗
Mom, is it over there in that area?
-我们找找 -我哪儿都没找到
-Let's see. -I don't see it anywhere.
我坐到打火机了
I was sitting on it, here.
啊哈 在这里
Aha! There it is.
好了 开始 -你坐上面了
Alrighty, here we go. -You were sitting on it??
你用了圣诞老人腰带
You had Santa's belt.
哦 爸爸也是
Oh, and Papa had Santa's belt.
我们还穿着格子衣服呢
And so you and I had the plaid.
你是怎么记住这些事情的
How do you remember these things?
我很幸运
Well, I'm lucky.
-好吧
-Okay, okay.
干得好
Good job.
我们来挂一些球吧
Let's hang some balls.
我失业了
I lost my job.
你失业了
You--you lost your job
刚刚吗
just now??
是的 就刚刚 她 嘣
Yeah, just now. She just-- poof!
妈妈别这样
Mom, mom don't.
现在不要说孩子
Don't--don't do it now.
哪什么时候才能呢
Well, when is a good time to do it?
别担心 只是
Don't worry about it. Just--
什么? -我们过完圣诞节再说这个吧
What? --Let's do it after Christmas.
你知道我很担心
You know I worry.
我们把这些球挂起来 别担心
Let's hang these balls. Don't worry.
尤其是那些闪闪发光的 -好
Especially the glittery ones. -Fine.
来吧 找到一些
Ah, there we go. Okay we got some--
好了 你找钩子了吗
Okay you got one, you got a hook?
我想它们是不是穿越了
I think they've all vanished into the other dimension.
是啊
Yeah.
还有袜子
With all of our socks!
今年要把袜子放在圣诞树上
Put the socks in the tree this year
还是挂在窗户上
or you wanna put them up over the window?
哦 我把我的放在这里了 你们的自己挂吧
Oh, I put mine here! You guys can need to do yours.
嗯 可以把我们的挂在树上
Yeah, we can hang ours on the tree.
-你说金色吗 -是的
-You said gold. -Oh yeah.
我们开始吧 -爸爸
Here we go. -Dad.
要挂成环状
At least these have loops on them.
我来帮你 爸爸 -你挂的我的吗
I'll do yours, dad. -Oh, you got mine?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 -又低又漂亮
Alrighty. -Nice and low.
好吧
Alright.
她说我挂低了 什么意思
She said I'm hanging low! What's that mean?
我不挂了
I'm not even gonna touch that one.
别介
No, no.
这是我的圣诞礼物 -不
It's Christmas! -No, no!
原谅我们
Forgive us!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你介意我坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
你怎么知道我在这里
How'd you know I was here?
我和你妈妈谈过了
I talked to your mom.
她告诉我的
She told me.
已经祭拜过爸爸了吧
Meeting the in-laws already, huh?
他喜欢圣诞节
He loved Christmas.
大家都可以跟亲人团聚一堂 家长们会为孩子准备
Any excuse for all of us to sit in the same room and buy us the
圣诞礼物
stupidest presents.
嘿
Hey.
真是抱歉
I'm sorry about everything.
没关系
It's okay.
不知道为什么有时候
I don't know why sometimes I--
我做的事有点自虐
just do the whole self-sabotaging thing.
这比面对现实要容易
It's easier than facing reality, you know?
我知道这不是借口
It's not an excuse, I know.
但是如果你不去尝试 又怎么知道呢
But how would you know if you didn't try, right?
是的 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
真的
That's true.
没关系
It's okay.
我给你带了一些东西
I brought some things.
你说喜欢圣诞节 所以我
You said that you guys love Christmas so I just--
觉得…
电影精选列表