好吧
Okay.
我们要不要再续一杯咖啡
Should we spike this coffee?
越喝越浓了
It's getting thicker as I sip it.
这倒是
Yes. Yes.
所以劳森先生
So Mr. Lawson.
他娶了以前的生物老师
He married the old bio teacher.
你还记得理查兹小姐吗
Do you remember Miss Richards?
-她很老啊 -很老吗
-She was so old! -So old.
当我还是学生的时候
When I was in school.
-我知道啊 -不要吧 我做不到
-I know, right? -Yeah, no. I really can't.
显然 他不觉得老
He obviously didn't feel the same way.
我不知道是不是…
I don't know. I don't know if thats...
我们现在在干嘛
What's happening now?
什么意思
What do you mean 'what's happening now'?
你注意到没有 我们之间不太一样了
Well, there's something between us if you haven't noticed.
你要坐在看台上吗
Are you gonna go sit in the bleachers?
-我想是的 -好的 等等 帮我拿着咖啡
-Uh, I geuss. -Okay wait, hold my drink.
-好 -等等 拿着我的夹克
-Okay. -Wait, hold my jacket.
好
Okay.
还有别的吗 没了 你去吧
Anything else? No. You go.
-我是这么想的吗 -是啊
-Is this what I think it is? -Yep.
-好吧 -我们在做了
-Okay. -It's happening.
上帝
Oh god,
这绝对是在做梦 对吧
this definitely what dreams are made of, huh?
我准备好了
I'm ready. I'm so ready.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready? Yeah.
-能看到我的手吗 -可以的
-Can you see my pom-poms? -Okay okay okay.
好了
Okay.
这是一支劲爆的球队
♪ This team is boom dynamite. ♪
这是一支劲爆的球队
♪ This team is boom dynamite. ♪
这是一支无与伦比的球队
♪ This team is tick tick tick tick tick tick boom dynamite. ♪
预备好了吗
Now, ready.
我说无比 你说劲爆
♪ When I say 'dyna' you say 'mite'. ♪
无比 -哦 该我了 劲爆
Dyna! -Oh that's me... Mite!
无比 -我们再试一次
Dyna-- We're trying that again.
我说无比 你说劲爆
♪ When I say 'dyna' you say 'mite'. ♪
-无比 -劲爆
-Dyna! -Mite!
-无比 -劲爆
-Dyna! -Mite!
去吧 勇士们
Gooo Bulldogs!
上帝
Oh god.
-你记得这些呢 -是啊 我还记得
-You still got it in you, huh? -Oh I still got it.
确实
You do.
我记得当时踢腿的时候把裤裆都撕破了
I think I tore my jeans when I did that actually.
你从没来看过比赛
You never came to any games.
我去过几次 但不感兴趣
I went to a couple. It just wasn't my thing.
你太酷了
Oh, you were too cool for them.
不是吧 我觉得自己一点都不酷啊
Oh, no. I think I wasn't cool enough.
不 你很拽
Oh you were fine.
我很拽吗
I was fine?
拽吗
Fine?
拽 -你不跟任何人说话
Nice. -You didn't talk to anyone.
我和我熟悉的人说啊
I talked to people I knew well.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱什么歉
For what?
高中时不懂事
High school. Kids.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
看看你现在 女大十八变
Yeah and look at you now. Crazy.
你知道高中时我们叫你什么吗
You know what we used to call you in high school?
也许我不该告诉你
Maybe I don't want to tell you actually.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay.
苏菲·迈克尔
Um, so Sophie Michaels.
真不敢相信我会告诉你这些
I can't believe I'm telling you this.
我们那时候说
We used to say, we used to say.
我们要在你那里买♥♥艺术用品
We could buy art supplies. Like in you.
这是什么意思
That doesn't even make sense.
我不知道
I don't know.
因为迈克尔就像一家艺术用品店
Because Michaels is like an art supply store
有着许多的客户
and you had a lot of customers. I don't know.
不 我明白了
No, I get that.
但还是说不通啊
Still doesn't make sense.
真不敢相信我竟然告诉你了
I can't believe I just told you.
你知道我们以前怎么说你吗
You know what we used to say about you?
她看起来总是很悲伤 就像她的姓氏一样
She always looked so sad, but she could look Sadler.
你们是这样说的吗
You said that?
不 我们不谈论你
No. We didn't talk about you.
太好了
Great.
真是神奇
Amazing.
哇哦
Wow.
时光飞逝啊
That was really quick.
我想请你帮个忙
I wanted to ask you a favor.
什么忙啊 我应该害怕吗
I'm intrigued. Should I be scared?
-要的 -是吗
-Yes. -Yes?
不是
No.
你能帮忙
Would you be able to take
给我的几棵树拍些照片吗
some photos of some of my preservation projects?
我不拍照片的
I am not really taking photos anymore.
你不是在做杂♥志♥吗
But what about the magazine?
我是照片编辑
I'm a photo editor.
你在学校的时候
I don't know. You always had that damn camera
总是带着那该死的照相机啊
around your neck in school. So...
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
拍什么照片
What's it for?
我们有几棵300年的老橡树
We have a couple of 300-year old oak trees
有人想砍伐它们
that they want to cut down.
别担心 我会想办法的
Don't worry. I'll figure it out.
我拍
I'll do it.
-真的吗 -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
我会拍的
I'll do it.
太棒了
That's awesome.
真是个好消息
That was a really good cheer.
我感到又尴尬又自豪
Uhhh. I'm embarrassed and proud.
你应该感到自豪 非常自豪
You should be proud. Very proud.
上帝
Oh god.
当下
嗯 看到了吗 就这棵
Yeah, this one. You see?
这棵树真不错
This is a good one.
你可以告诉它们
You can tell them that.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
这里是我最喜欢的地方之一
This is one of my favortie spaces.
很漂亮啊
Beautiful.
像个山洞一样
It's like a cave.
嗯 这儿是你的秘密花♥园♥吗
Yeah, is this your secret in here?
-算是吧 -嗯
-Little bit. -Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
我觉得应该给你拍些照片
I think you should get in the photos.
不
No.
我觉得要的
Yeah. I think so.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
它们这么美丽 就让它们静静地伫立在这里吧
They're too beautiful. Let them stand alone.
我只是觉得大家会想知道是谁在拯救它们
I just think people want to see who's saving them though.
可以拍一些照片吗
Can we try a couple?
就几张
Just a few.
-这样吗 -对 完美
-Here? -Yeah, perfect.
怎么啦 -我不太会拍照
What? -I don't know what to do.
我觉得好尴尬 好吧 对不起
I feel so awkward. Okay. Sorry.
第一桶金
First dibs.
-我吗 -是啊
- Me first dibs? - Yes.
可我什么都没做啊
I didn't even do any of the work.
你在等着轮到我吗
Are you waiting for me to take my turn?
嗯哼
电影精选列表