Uh-huh.
真好吃
These are good.
跟记忆中的味道一样
Just like I remember.
告诉你妈妈我付过你报酬了啊
Tell your mom I offered to pay you though.
这就是报酬
This is payment.
你这就伤害它们的感情了
You're hurting their feelings.
不 比起钱
No, like money money.
-这样就够了
-This is good enough.
你不喜欢酸西瓜软糖吗
You don't like sour watermelon or what?
不 它们很好吃
No, they're delicious.
我
I...
我只是不想让任何人认为
I just don't want anyone to think that I'm taking
我在利用你以及你的拍照技术
too much advantage of you and your photography skills.
这些树吃什么
What do the trees eat?
酸西瓜软糖吧…
Sour watermelon? Or...
不 我觉得它们更喜欢小熊软糖
No, I think they're more gummy bear types.
尤其是她 -那一棵?
Especially her. -Which one?
-就她 -是这棵吗
-Her. -This one here?
-是的 她喜欢小熊软糖 -不 她不喜欢
-Yeah, she likes gummy bears. -No, she doesn't.
我看不出来
I don't see it.
-你必须了解它们 -所以你能看出来
-You have to know them. -You would know.
-是啊 -嗯
-I do. -Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
鸟
Bird.
你说得语调很轻
You say it so calmly.
因为它们回家啦
They're home.
我做得如何
How am I doing?
你做得不对
You're doing it wrong?
好吧
Oh okay.
你说要把它塞进去 就像我自己钻进毯子里那样
You said to tuck it in like I'd tuck myself in
我就是这么做的啊
with a blanket. That's how I do it.
是啊 但不是用脚塞的
Yeah, but without the toes tucked in.
什么
What?
不是用脚塞 什么
Yeah, but without the toes tucked in. What?
好吧 这是最棒的部分 但…
Okay. That's the best part. But...
这样只会让它们的底部受凉
We'll just make all their feet cold.
好吧
Alright.
好吧。
Does that work?
这样可以吗
Yeah that works.
-这样呢 -好多了
-How'd I do? -Much better.
天哪
Oh good.
今晚真冷
It's freezing tonight.
是啊
I know.
吻我
Kiss me.
什么?
What?
吻我 什么
Kiss me. What?
我要你吻我
I want you to kiss me.
什么才是你最需要的 我们每时每刻都在一起
♪ What’s your biggest need? ♪ ♪ Every hour we spend together ♪
它们会在不经意间结束
♪ Every hour we spend together ♪ ♪ ends suddenly ♪
我只希望我们能在一起 让我们拭目以待
♪ I just hope we could stay together ♪ ♪ we wait and see ♪
哦上帝
Oh my god.
为什么我们要躲起来
Why are we both hiding?
我也不知道 她甚至都不进来
I don't know. She doesn't even come in.
就是早餐做好后
She just knocks when breakfast is ready.
只是敲门叫我吃早餐
She just knocks when breakfast is ready.
是啊
That's cute.
敲敲门而已 太可爱了
She just knocks when breakfast is ready. That's cute.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 我感觉自己又回到了15岁
Thanks. I feel like I'm 15 again.
我感觉自己又回到了15岁
I feel like I'm 15 again.
你15岁的时候做过这个吗
Did you do this when you were 15?
你15岁的时候做过这个吗 不 没有 谢谢你
Did you do this when you were 15? No, not at all. Thank you.
谢谢
No, not at all. Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
外面真漂亮
It's so pretty out here.
真漂亮
It's so pretty out here.
我可能已经16年没来过这里了
I haven't been here for maybe 16 years.
确实很久
Yeah, long time.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我以前经常来这里
I used to come here all the time.
我听说喝醉的青少年
I heard it was the spot, drunken teenagers
我以前经常来这里。我听说是现场,喝醉的青少年
I heard it was the spot, drunken teenagers
会在这个地方办坏事
and debauchery and all that.
我以前经常和我爸爸一起来这里
I used to come here all the time with my dad.
是吗
Oh you did?
他教我如何在那里的沙洲上钓鱼
He taught me how to fish on that sandbar right there.
他教我如何在那里的沙洲上钓鱼
He taught me how to fish on that sandbar right there.
-那里吗 -是的
-Right there? -Mmhmm. True
我看到了
I could see that.
我让他把钓到的每一条鱼都放回湖里
And I made him throw back every single fish we caught.
否则我就会大吵大闹
Otherwise I would just scream my head off.
真是天生的环保家
Environmentalist from birth.
他一定讨厌和我一起钓鱼
He must've hated fishing with me.
我觉得不会
I don't believe that for a second.
你钓过鱼吗
Have you ever gone fishing?
我爸爸不喜欢钓鱼
My dad wasn't really into that kind of thing.
-抱歉 -没关系
-I'm sorry. -It's okay.
是杰西
It's Jaycee. We went to school with her.
我们和她一起上过学
It's Jaycee. We went to school with her.
那个长着大眼睛的高个子女孩 -我知道了
The tall girl with the big eyes. -I know who she is.
她在聚会前有个联欢会。
She's having a get-together before the reunion.
这里什么都没变 是吧
Nothing's changed around here, huh?
聚会前的聚会
A pre-reunion reunion.
你应该来
You should come.
跟我来去 -不
Yeah, come with me. -Nope.
-不去 -拜托
-Not coming. -Please.
这是我反复出现的噩梦 你知道吗
It's kind of my recurring nightmare. You know?
杰西变了很多
You know, Jaycee's changed a lot.
肯定的
I'm sure.
她
She's...
有了孩子以后 她真的轻松多了
After she had kids, she really lightened up.
我还是不想去
I'm still not coming.
-他们都看过你的杂♥志♥ -不是我的杂♥志♥
-They've all seen your magazine. -It's not my magazine.
不去
Still.
他们真的很喜欢你的杂♥志♥ 还表扬你来着
They really like it. They all say really nice things.
我不去 你去吧
I'm not going. You have fun though.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
打得不错
Pretty good.
如果它就在你面前 那就不是作弊
It's not cheating if it's just there in front of you.
如果在你面前呈扇形展开
If it's just fanned out in front of you.
你不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
好奇什么
About what?
他们的相貌 他们会怎么对你
About what? Their looks? How they'd treat you?
他们的相貌 他们会怎么对你
Their looks? How they'd treat you?
-不好奇 -说谎
-No. -Lies.
怎么着
How?
为什么每个人都想告诉我应该怎么想
Why is everyone trying to tell me how I should feel about this?
为什么每个人都想告诉我应该怎么想
Why is everyone trying to tell me how I should feel about this?
没人告诉你
Literally no one's telling you that.
是你在告诉你自己 该我了
You're telling yourself that. It's my turn.
黄色
Uh, yellow.
并非人人完美
Not everyone can be perfect.
这是什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
And what's that supposed to mean?
这意味着你拥有这些东西
It means you have the stuff. So don't worry.
所以不要担心
It means you have the stuff. So don't worry.
我有吗
It means you have the stuff. So don't worry. I have the stuff?
有吗
I have the stuff?
-是的 -是什么东西
电影精选列表