这里比我记忆中更危险吗
Is it more dangerous around here than I remember?
怎么说呢
Well--
四年前
we did have a gang
这里确实有过一个帮派
try to form once like four years ago.
但他们解散了
But they quit.
解散
They quit?
怎么会解散
You can't quit!
我还以为他们会杀人放火什么的
I thought you have to kill each other or something.
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我忘了这儿有多冷了
I forgot how cold it is here.
我在纽约熬过一个冬天
And I survived a winter in New York City.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我是说 我虽然不怎么了解你 但是
I mean, I never knew you that well, but
我从来没把你当成一个爱抱怨的人
I never took you for a complainer.
-这可能就是你离开纽约的原因吧 -也许吧
-That's probably why you left. -Probably.
嗯
Yeah.
我听说了你♥爸♥爸的事
I heard about your dad.
我在网上看到了
I read about it online.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
没关系 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
他过世的时候我们关系并没这么近 所以…
We weren't super close when he passed so...
还是要说
Still.
真的很抱歉
Really sorry.
他的去世
I think it was the unexpected part
让我很意外
that threw me off the most.
肯定的
I bet.
我小的时候 在这条路上骑车太快
You know, when I was a kid, I rode up this curb too fast.
还留了个疤
And that's how I got this scar here.
-这条路吗 -是啊 就是这条
-This curb? -Yep, this one. This very curb.
是啊
Yeah.
快乐的童年
Good times.
我只记得
I just remember thinking
我妈妈要对我大发雷霆了
my mom was going to be so pissed at me.
为什么
Why?
不知道 可能是我又让她担心了吧
I don't know. Guess I was a worried kid.
不是的 我借了妹妹的自行车
But no, I borrowed my sister's bike
还把车把弄坏了
and I kinda scratched up the front.
我…
I, uh...
说服她借车给我
convinced her to let me take it 'cause she
因为她想从商店买♥♥些酸西瓜软糖
wanted some sour watermelon gummies from the store.
我告诉她我可以给她买♥♥些回来
And I told her I'd get some for her.
这样她才把自行车借给我
It's the only reason she said yes and
喔把车把弄坏了 它前后翻转了
I flipped over the handle bars and
我就这样骑回家
I rode back home.
我怕极了 就藏在垃圾桶旁边
Freaked out. I hid by the trash cans.
我当然没有进家
And yeah, I didn't go back in.
因为我以为 比起生气
Cause I just thought they'd be
爸妈会更加担心我
more worried than mad at me.
那你回家后怎么样了
And what happened when you went inside?
我在外面等得肚子都饿了
Well, I mean, I got hungry waiting outside
所以我就把软糖吃了
so I ate the gummies.
然后他们就生气了
And then they were pissed.
非常生气
They were so pissed.
你弄坏了她的自行车 还吃了她的软糖
You messed up her bike and you ate her gummies.
我小时候没那么聪明 所以…
Yeah, I mean I wasn't that smart as a kid so...
-不 你很聪明 -我很笨
-Yes you were. -No, I really wasn't.
可能只是学习上开了窍吧
Guess I was just open to learning.
我家到了
This is me here.
谢谢你送我回家 -不用谢
Thanks for walking me home. -Yeah, of course.
再见 -晚安
Bye. -Goodnight.
好吧 长话短说
Ok Well, long story short:
我们一起生活了27年
I'd been with them for 27 years and
我有愧于家人
I had a loss in the family and
不过他们让我去
they, they let me go.
不 先生 不是的
No sir, it wasn't.
不 但是…
No, but...
我错过了一两个星期 也许两个星期
Well, I missed a week or two. Maybe two weeks.
但我保证这种事不会再发生了
But you can be sure that won't happen again.
你大可放心
You can be assurred.
当然 你可以打电♥话♥给他们
Um sure, yeah, you can call them. Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Of course.
请你尽职调查
Do your due diligence and all.
我什么时候能再听到你的消息
Um, when can I expect to hear from you again?
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Well
好吧
Alright, well
不管怎样 还是谢谢你考虑我
Thanks for considering me anyway.
是啊 也祝你假期愉快
Yeah, you have a good holiday too.
好的 不胜感激
Okay I appreciate it, yeah.
嘿
Hey.
土豆
Potatoes.
芹菜
Celery.
世界真是小
Small towns are weird.
你想喝杯咖啡吗
Hey, you wanna get a coffee?
现在是下午4点啊
At 4pm?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Ugh, okay.
这咖啡真难喝
This coffee's really bad.
是吗
Is it?
尝起来像泥巴一样 你没尝出来吗
It tastes like mud. Do you not taste that?
我不怎么喝咖啡
I don't really drink coffee.
所以没办法对比口感
I don't have a palette for what's good and bad, yeah?
那你为什么要答应喝咖啡
Then why'd you say yes to having a coffee?
因为我很冷
I was cold.
这样能暖和一点
It's warming me up.
现在我的手指又恢复知觉了
I can almost feel my fingers again.
现在感觉好多了
So we're getting better.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh I love this song.
或许我该走了
I should probably get going.
家里等着我的芹菜做芹菜汤呢
Just, it's celery soup without the celery.
不然我妈妈的饭又要晚了
You know, my mom's gonna have to be late for that.
-听听这首歌♥吧 -好吧
-Just listen to the song. -Okay.
睡在天堂般的宁静中
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace. ♪
睡在天堂般的宁静中
♪ Sleep in heavenly peace. ♪
你结婚了吗 有孩子吗
So are you married? Or have kids?
上述这些
Anything?
-这么问真好笑耶 -是吗
-That's a funny way of asking. -Yeah. Is it?
没有
Um, no.
不过我在经营一份感情
I am in a relationship though.
-好吧 -有几个牵挂
-Okay. -Several.
-几个吗 好吧
Several? Okay.
因为所有的树都是我照顾的
Yeah, with all the trees I take care of.
对哦
Right.
那你呢
Are you?
没 我差点就
No. I almost was, I think.
结婚了
Married.
是吗
You think?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
我差点就要求婚了 但是…
I was close to asking, but...
发生了一些事
Stuff happens, you know?
什么事
Like what?
她背叛了我
She cheated on me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
讲真的 这可能是
Honestly, it was probably
发生在我身上最好的事了
the best thing that's ever happened to me.
最好的
The best?
也许不是最好的
Maybe not the best.
你的树不介意你如此博爱吗
The trees don't mind your non-exclusivity?
不啊 它们很开放
Oh no, they're very open.
电影精选列表