-Yeah. -What the hell's "the stuff?"
-有啊 -是什么东西
-Yeah. -What the hell's "the stuff?"
工作 地位
The job. The location. Et cetera.
等等 那个地方
The job. The location. Et cetera.
这才是最重要的 你还有两张牌
And that's what matters? And you have two more cards.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
我只是想让你感觉好点
I'm just trying to help you feel better about yourself.
就因为这个小镇把我搅得一团糟
Just because this town stirs shit up in me
这并不意味着我忘记了什么是重要的
doesn't mean I forget what matters.
那什么才重要
Then what matters?
你是想让我向你证明什么
You're asking me that like I have to prove something to you?
不 我不是要你向我证明什么
No, I'm not asking you to prove something to me.
我只是想
I'm just trying to
我只是想
I'm just trying to
给你一些安慰
give you some reassurance. Okay?
-我不需要 -好吧
-I don't need it. -Alright.
-真是的 -好吧
-Shit. -Okay. Fuck.
我懂了
Message received.
轮到我了吗 -该我了
Is it my turn? -Mine.
好像该我了吧
I don't know. Yeah. Mine.
抱歉
Sorry.
我的天啊
Oh my gosh.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
好了 你现在可以不用拿九了
Okay, you can stop with the nines now, please.
我给你倒了杯茶
Brought you some tea.
-谢谢 -不用客气
-Thank you. -Yeah, of course.
好喝吗 -嗯 很好喝
Is it good? -Yeah, it is. It's nice.
味道有点浓
Kinda strong.
很好
It was good.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
-是吗 -嗯
-Yeah? -Mmhmm.
你昨晚应该去的
You should've been there last night.
大家都去了
Everyone was there.
大家都去了
Everyone was there.
几乎都去了
Almost everyone.
都去了吗
The important ones?
不 我不是这个意思
No that's, that's not what I meant.
不 我不是这个意思
No that's, that's not what I meant.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this, you know.
怎么做
Do what?
所有这一切
All of this.
帮我妈妈盖植物 出来和我约会
Help my mom with the plants. Hang out with me.
我知道
I know.
你是为我感到抱歉还是怎么的
Do you feel sorry for me or something?
你是这样的人吗
Is that what this is?
什么
What?
你帮助每个人 你帮助树木
You help everyone. You help the trees.
现在又来帮我
Now helping me.
现在又来帮我
Now helping me.
我不知道这是否有意义
I don't know if it makes sense.
我不是想做什么
I'm not trying to do anything.
就那么难相信
Is it so hard to believe
我只是想和你在一起吗
that I just want to be here with you?
我知道你的过去
Knowing your past?
我知道你的过去
Knowing your past?
也许是吧
Maybe it is.
亲爱的 我不想看这些笨蛋了
Sweetie, these knuckleheads are wearing me out.
我想和你谈谈
I want to talk to you.
我们能把电视关掉吗
Can we turn that off?
嘿 你
Hey. You.
就这么躺着
In there.
嗯
Mmhmm.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你又不说了
You're doing your silent act.
不要摇头 我知道 我了解你
Don't shake your head. I know-- I know you.
一定有什么事情发生
There's something going on.
我失业了
I lost my job.
就是这样吗
That's it?
所以你才这么伤心
That's why you're so sad?
刚刚那样
Just now?
不是
No.
好吧
Okay.
嗯…
Well...
我还以为是什么大事呢
Jeez, I thought it was going to be something like...big.
工作而已
A job's nothing. Just...
不要告诉妈妈
don't tell Mom.
没什么的 不要告诉妈妈
A job's nothing. Just... don't tell Mom.
否则她会小题大做的
She'll make something big out of it. You know.
因为我是个失败者吗
Because I'm a loser?
为什么这么说
Why would you even say that?
因为真是很失败
Cause it's true.
拜托
Oh come on!
不是这样的
Has nothing to do with it.
你的工作与你的好坏无关 亲爱的
Your job has nothing to do with you, Sweetie.
还有
And--
说实话 你才你二十八岁 好吗
To be honest, your twenties... You're twenty eight, okay?
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for reminding me.
好吧
Okay.
我想说的是 你才二十八
I'm making a point here. You're twenty eight.
青春就是用来挥霍的
Your twenties are for screwing up.
做一些疯狂的事情
Doing s-- crazy stuff.
你还没做过这样的事
You haven't done anything like that yet.
我在想你是不是
I was wondering if you were--
我开始有点担心你了
I was starting to get a little worried about you.
你从没有任性过
That you hadn't screwed up.
知道吗
You know?
别担心 别紧张 没什么大不了的
Don't worry, don't sweat it. This is nothing.
听到了吗
Are you hearing me?
你为什么对这件事这么认真
Why are you so deep about this?
你想念谢里丹阿姨吗
Do you miss Aunty Sher?
当然
Ahh, sure I do.
我每天都想
She's--I miss her everyday.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我们在一起很开心
We had the best laughs.
每次在一起 她都能让我笑
Every time we'd get together she'd make me laugh and
不管那天有多糟糕
no matter how shitty the day was, you know.
是啊…
Yeah...
她总能发现一些有趣的东西
She'd find something funny in it.
你知道吗
You know?
嗯
Yeah.
这是个天赋 我喜欢她这一点
That's a talent. I loved that about her.
对不起 我没去参加葬礼
Sorry I didn't go to the funeral.
闺女
Sweetie.
你又来了 总是这么念旧
There you go again, you're looking back to stuff that's
你知道的…
You know...
我也不知道我是怎么了
I just don't know what's wrong with me. You know?
你没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with you.
没有任何问题
There is nothing wrong with you.
听到了吗
Can you hear that?
我再说一遍 你没有问题
I'll say it again: There's nothing wrong with you.
你只是喜欢念旧
You just keep looking back and
让自己沉浸在过去的回忆中
bumming yourself out with stuff from the past.
却又无能为力
You can't do anything about that.
要活在当下 瞻仰未来
Just take this day and go forward.
我有没有让你引以为傲过
Have you ever felt proud of me?
引以为傲 当然有
Proud? Always!
你妈妈和我一直为你感到骄傲
Your mother and I have been proud of you all your life.
你一辈子都听不到这种声音
All of your life and you still don't hear that.
你到底怎么了
What is it about you that
你一直在自责吗
you keep beating yourself up?
我怎样才能让你不自责呢
电影精选列表