between what is knowable, which is everything,
和什么是已知 哪些是虚无的鸿沟之间
and what we actually know, which is almost nothing,
这早就超越了悲伤
well that's more than sad.
这才是人类最终极的悲剧
It's the ultimate human tragedy.
你知道这家公♥司♥的问题吗
You know the problem with this company?
全球能源是个难题 对吧
Global energy's a big challenge, right?
所以我们都想成为一个大公♥司♥
So we think we gotta be a big company,
在又大而笨重中 渐渐过时 最终瓦解
so we end up big and slow and old-fashioned.
当你变成如航母般庞大迟缓
No way to stay ahead of the curve when you're built
怎么可能会比别人跑得快呢
like an aircraft carrier.
没错 但总想领先于别人
Yeah, it's the worst place to be though,
这才是最糟糕的
ahead of the curve.
为什么
Why?
每个人都在关注能源
Everyone is always focusing on energy sources,
但到处都能获得能源
I mean you can get energy from anything:
水 玉米 灭绝的恐龙
Water, corn, dead dinosaurs,
所以最好的商机其实是
but it's the delivery of energy that poses
在能源输送上
the greatest opportunity.
而且这很简单
And it's simple.
你是指微电网
You mean microgrids?
不不不
No, no, no.
光纤
The fiber optic?
不对
Nope.
那是什么
What?
这是什么 你的伟大著作吗
What is this? Your Magnum opus?
看看吧
Check it out.
这是你的主意吗
This is your idea?
我说了很简单
I said it was simple.
怎么从没见你提起过
Why haven't you shared this with anyone?
我只是个技术工程师 或者说曾经是
I'm in tech support, or rather was,
而且 这个点子还不够完善
plus, it's not fully thought out yet.
比如我能轻而易举地把能量
I mean, I can deliver energy straight to your
传递到你的脉冲前沿上 但如果你的房♥子
front porch, but if you've got a house with stoneage
还用着上个世纪的线路
circuitry, well, that's where
那就束手无策了
the magic ends.
谁让你传进房♥子里了
Well, who says you need to go inside the house?
让他们自己出来 获得能源
Make them go out and get it.
这能源不是传给人 是传给工具的
Not the people, the gadgets.
他们想要再一次延期
They want a second extension,
无论如何 有人要是被坑了
one way or another, somebody's gonna hung out to dry
那人肯定不是我
and it ain't gonna be me.
告诉中间人 把所有竞争对手的名字都找来
Call the fixer, get the names of all the other
一个一个诉讼他们
competitors, take out separate lawsuits,
把度蜜月的希尔曼叫回来
get Hillman back from his honeymoon,
他能帮忙
he can help.
然后找到凯尔索最爱的餐厅
And find the name of Kelso's favorite restaurant,
买♥♥下来 如果我们不能好吃好喝款待他
buy it, we can't wine and dine him,
那就确保别人也不能
let's make damn sure no other bugger can.
将外壳下的你展示给我
Show me what's underneath that shell.
想想那个穿木屐鞋的
Think about the clogger.
我讨厌他
I hate the clogger.
你有多讨厌他
How much do you hate him?
早上咚咚咚
Clogging in the morning,
晚上咚咚咚
clogging in the evening,
吵到你想死
clogging 'til you want to die.
他为住在四十三楼的女孩穿木屐
He clogs for the girl in 43.
但那女孩可不是一个爱人
But you know what, she's not a lover,
她是一个勇士
she's a fighter.
我们今天不仅是在拍照
We're not making copies today.
女士们先生们 她有一副钢铁之颌
She's got a jaw of steel, ladies and gentlemen.
将外壳下的你展示给我
Show me what's underneath that shell.
一颗玻璃之心
A heart of glass.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
当你心碎的时候
When that heart gets broken,
没有人会来...
ain't nobody gonna come in...
好吧 我不想拍了
okay, you know what, I'm done.
我只是想要巧克力棒
I just, I want my stupid candy bar, okay?
好吧
All right.
你应得的
You earned it.
我有点讨厌你
I kind of hate you.
你好 乔治
Hola, Jorge.
你好 亲爱的
很高兴见到你
我给你带了玉米粽子
猪肉馅的
不行 不行
No, no.
有高压电
真好吃
圣诞快乐
圣诞快乐
我要让他惧怕劳动者
And I want him scared stiff,
我想吓得他行动起来
I want him scared into action.
这些人并不顽强
These people, they aren't tough,
他们都是佯装顽强的弱者
they're weak people trying to act tough.
他们在浪费我的时间
They're wasting my time.
拜托 谁来帮帮我啊
Please? Won't somebody help me?
我被困在这里了
I am stuck in here!
救命
Help me!
上帝救救我
God help me.
我再给她用一剂药来维持
I'll dose her down to make it last,
如果她的生命体征终止了 那你可就
but if her vitals drop, you're gonna have
摊上大官司了
the mother of all lawsuits on your hands.
如果我不能尽快出去
I'm gonna have the mother of all divorces
那我要面对的就是离婚啦
on my hands if I don't get out of here soon.
我答应我老婆今晚带她去大都会博物馆
I promised my wife I'd take her to the Met tonight,
有些平安夜艺术品之类的东西
some Christmas Eve art thing.
去角落里解决吧
Just go in the corner.
不行 在这里可不行
Not in here, you don't.
我给你变个戏法吧
Let me show you a trick.
我想这解决不了我的内急
Ah, I don't think that'll handle the volume.
我在中医院值过班
I did a rotation at in eastern medicine.
我要给你展示一下 如何
I'm gonna show you how to block out
用意念来阻碍疼痛
pain with your mind.
把它扎进我脖子里
Stick this into my neck.
思想支配着身体
The mind controls the body.
身体服务于思想
The body serves the mind.
凭借思想 深入身体
Through the mind, into the body.
- 那么... - 嘘
- So... - Shh.
我的身体此刻拒绝感受疼痛
My body is hereby denied permission to feel pain.
我的思想不允许它去感受
My mind has not authorized it.
我的思想不觉得疼痛
My mind has not deemed it so.
就扎这里
Right here.
一下子扎进去
All at once.
哈
Ha.
哈
Ha.
快拔♥出♥来♥
Take it out!
快拔♥出♥来♥
Take it out!
不行
I can't!
过来
Come here.
别动 别动
Hold still, hold still.
你说你不会感到疼痛的
You said you wouldn't feel it.
对
Yeah.
凯伦 能听见我说话
Karen? Can you hear me?
尽量不要动
Try not to move.
心率攀升
Heart rate is climbing.
可能是由于某人的尖叫
Probably from somebody screaming.
凯伦 我要你放松
Karen, I want you to relax.
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我老公在哪
Where's my husband?
几天后 官方将任务
After several days, officials changed the mission
由救援变成复原
from one of rescue to recovery.
但是朋友及家人对此仍抱希望
But friends and family held out hope,
在大楼的大厅里点蜡烛守夜
staging a candlelight vigil in the building's lobby
离最后一次见到大家的地方只有几步之遥
mere feet from where the group were last seen.
是标准尺寸的硬币吗
电影精选列表