You said dimples to me?
有意思
Interesting.
我和一个叫小酒窝的小姐被困在电梯里
Dimples and I'm stuck with her.
如此看来 可能我们很快就会是世上唯一活着的
And it would appear that we may just be the last man
男人和女人
and woman on earth soon.
权利越大 责任越大
Great power does come with great responsibility.
你知道吗 斯图
You know what, Stu?
这说不通啊 伙计
This doesn't make any sense, man.
你知道为什么吗 因为电梯里压根没有信♥号♥♥
You know why, because I don't get cell reception
这说明 我根本没办法给你
in elevators, which means this conversation
打电♥话♥
isn't happening.
这意味着 短♥信♥也发不出去
Which means, texting probably doesn't work either.
你好
Hi.
你知道有多长时间了吗
Do you know how long it's been?
从我爱上你的那一刻起吗
Since I fell in love?
从电梯出事的那一刻起
Since the elevator stopped moving?
也许十分钟吧
10 minutes maybe?
你住三十八号♥房♥吗
You live in 38?
四十一号♥房♥
41?
你住四十二号♥房♥吗
Hey, do you live in 42?
难道你住四十三号♥房♥
Hey, you live in 43?
是的 我住四十三号♥房♥
Yes, I live in 43.
我以为那个玩蛇的人住在四十三号♥房♥
I thought that snake charmer lived in 43.
没有 他住在五十三号♥房♥ 就在木屐匠隔壁
No, he's in 53, next to the clogger.
木屐匠 你说得对
The clogger, that's right.
你在这里住多久了
So how long you lived here?
四年了 你呢
Four years. You?
我不住在这里
I don't live here.
我只是偶然来访 制♥造♥些改变 然后再离去
I pop in, I make a difference, I pop out.
不过我也不介意常来
But I'm not afraid of commitment either.
你知道吗
You know what I heard?
我听说 如果你在这里住满五年
I heard that if you make it to five years,
这个公♥寓♥会给你提供一些超棒的服务
this building does something super dope for you.
他们会二十四小时提供热水
They turn your hot water on for an entire day.
也许我会突然造访 然后用你家的浴室哦
So, I should probably swing by and use your shower.
你懂的
You know?
你没事吧
Are you all right in there?
我没事
闭上眼睛
Cover your eyes!
好的
Okay.
大家后退
Everyone get back.
先生 您的车已经通电了
Sir, your Van's conducting electricity.
什么都别碰 明白吗
Don't touch anything. Do you understand?
如果我能找到我的瓜达卢普圣母像就好了
I will be all right if I can find my Guadalupe.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗 我被困在电梯里了
Anybody! I'm stuck in the elevator!
快来人救我啊
You gotta help me!
我怀孕了 我是个孕妇
I'm pregnant, I'm a pregnant woman.
如果没有人马上来救我的话
I'm about to have my baby in the elevator,
我就要在电梯里生孩子了
if you don't come right now, I'm gonna,
我的羊水破了
my water just broke!
快来人救我啊
You gotta help me, please!
你想帮我出去吗
Yeah, you want to help me out here?
雇员离职后不得在任何时候
Exemployees shall not infringe
再使用公♥司♥的工作区域
upon the workspace of company,
包括使用公♥司♥资源 工具
nor use its resources, tools, or services
或是服务
at any time.
我明白 因为我裁员 你很生气
I get it, you're pissed 'cause I laid you off.
雇员离职后禁止与任何公♥司♥部门的
Exemployees shall be barred from association
在职员工进行联♥系♥
with current employees on company property.
救命啊
Help!
不论这种互动是不是...
Whether or not such interaction...
- 你这个疯子 - 由在职员工
- You're a lunatic! - ...is at the invitation
邀请进行的
of a current employee.
听着 老兄 今天是平安夜
Listen, bro, it's Christmas Eve.
我跟你一样不想待在这里
I don't want to be in here anymore than you do.
你为什么不来帮把手 让我们两个都从这出去呢
Why don't you help me get us both out of here?
我出去之后去哪
Get out and go where?
我工作丢了 记得吗
I don't have a job, remember?
你以为我喜欢裁员吗
You think I enjoy laying people off?
不是 是开除
Nope, firing people.
你把我开除了
You fired me.
你想把我当成恶魔 随你的便吧
You want to think I'm evil? Go ahead!
我想把你当成人
I'd like to think of you as human.
我真的想 但是对于一个生活刚刚被你毁了的人
I really would, but when you can't spare fantasy football
你都不肯从虚拟足球赛中抽出五分钟
for five minutes to square up with a guy
来跟他好好解释一下
whose life you just turned upside down,
那你还真的很像是撒旦的后代呢
well then you seem more like the spawn of Satan himself.
你玩过虚拟足球赛吗
You ever play fantasy football?
没有 我才不是失败者
No, I'm not a loser.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay, thank you.
断电了 他们正在抢修
It's a power outage, they're working on it.
最多五分钟
Five minutes at the most.
沃尔特 如果你再拿胳膊肘顶我 我就杀了你
Walt, if you don't stop elbowing me, I'm gonna kill you.
大家都听到了吗
You hear that everybody?
给女王留出她尊贵的位置
Give queen dawn her precious space.
去你的 沃尔特
Up yours, Walt.
你们能安静一下吗
Could you just be quiet a minute?
我在打电♥话♥
I'm trying to make this call.
这里没信♥号♥♥
There's no service in here.
嘿 姐姐
Hey, sis?
如果你收到这通留言 我是玛尔塔
Uh, if you get this message, it's Marta.
我和管弦乐团的人一起
I'm stuck in an elevator
被困在电梯里
with the orchestra.
我觉得我们都要死了
I think we're all gonna die.
- 我的天 - 拜托 玛尔塔
- Oh, god! - Oh come on, Marta,
闭嘴 别胡说了
shut the hell up!
沃尔特 你这么说真不合适
That was uncalled for, Walt.
你自己才该闭嘴
You shut up yourself.
你自己也在叫沃尔特闭嘴
You just told Walt to shut up.
我是在让叫别人闭嘴的人闭嘴
I was shutting up the shutter upper.
这不一样
It's different.
如果我们错过了整个圣诞节音乐会怎么办
What if we miss the entire Christmas concert?
如果这辈子我都不能再在音乐会上演奏了
I wouldn't care if I never played another concert
我才不在乎这场呢
in my entire life.
拜托 你一定不是认真的
Oh come on, you don't mean that.
不是吧
Oh, seriously?
好吧 是谁干的
Okay, who did that?
得了吧 沃尔特
Nice try, Walt?
刚才大家都给我撑腰
I'm so backed up right now
我才不会放屁来自救
I couldn't fart to save my life.
不论是谁干的 我祝你
Who ever did the deed, I hope you die
死前经历漫长的痛苦 噢
a long and painful death. Ow!
我想我刚才是吐了
I think I just threw up.
噢 我脖子上是什么
Ugh, what's that on my neck?
我脖子上是你的呕吐物吗
Is that throw up on my neck?
可能只是出汗了
It's probably just sweat.
玛尔塔
Marta?
也许我没有 没有 没事的
Maybe I didn't, maybe I didn't, it's okay.
你自己怎么可能不知道你吐没吐
How can you not know whether or not you threw up?
是你自己出汗了
It's your own sweat.
走开
Back off.
嘿 放松点 孩子
Hey, relax kid.
现在是坏孩子了
Bring it bad boy.
沃尔特
Walt!
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on.
都别打了
Stop the madness!
刚才那是什么声
What was that?
谁身上带着枪呢
Who the hell has a gun in here?
我没有枪
I don't have a gun.
我也没有
Me neither.
电影精选列表