你知道吗 说到我的车
You know, to think of it,
我应该更换机油了
it's time for an oil change.
我再也不需要更换机油了 不是吗
I will never have to change the oil again, will I?
或者缴税或者清洁卫生间
Or pay taxes or clean the bathroom.
它是绿色的
It's green.
你好
Hello?
哦 谢谢 真是太好啦
Oh! Thank you, that's wonderful news!
再等五分钟
Five more minutes.
是的 他们之前就那么说的
Yeah, we've heard that before.
我选择相信他们 一切都会好起来的
I choose to believe it, everything's gonna be okay,
重回正轨
back to normal.
一个正常的圣诞节
A normal Christmas.
虽然我不知道你们会怎么样
Well, I don't know about you guys,
但是我不会和以前一样了
but I'm not going back to normal.
你们知道吗 比困在电梯更槽糕的事情
You know, the only thing worse than being stuck
莫过于一直处在不上不下的位置
in this elevator is being stuck in third chair.
一旦我走出这里
When I get out of here,
我要努力争取首席的位置
I'm gonna try out for first.
- 嗯嗯 - 加油 玛尔塔
- Mmm. - Go marta.
我再也不演奏那些死去的家伙们的音乐了
I'm done playing for the dead guys.
除非是我自己创作的曲目
Not another note until it's something I wrote myself.
我要给茱莉亚学院打电♥话♥ 告诉他们 我作弊了
And I'm calling Julliard and telling them I cheated.
而且我要去拜访凯伦 看看她的手术进行得如何
And I'm gonna visit Karen, see how her surgery went.
你呢 曼蒂
And how 'bout you, Mandy?
我真的不知道我接下来要做什么
I really don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不准备做任何改变
I ain't making no resolution.
拜托 老家伙
Come on, tough guy!
你别无选择
You've got to!
这些照片真的不错
These are great.
嗯嗯
Mmmhmm.
照片上面都是你 小酒窝
They're all you, dimples.
那么 你是和其他摄影师一起合作
So do you work with other photographers
还是你有自己的工作室什么的
or have your own studio or what?
我在停尸房♥工作
I work at the morgue,
事实上 专门给死人拍照
actually, taking pictures of dead people
用以政♥府♥记录等诸如此类的东西
for city records and whatnot.
- 你没有开玩笑吗 - 没有
- No kidding? - - No kidding.
但是 有时候 他们也是带妆上镜的
But sometimes, they were makeup too.
沃特尔 沃特尔 沃特尔
Walter, Walter, Walter,
沃特尔 沃特尔 沃特尔
Walter, Walter, Walter!
好啦 够啦
All right, enough!
沃特尔 沃特尔
Walter, Walter!
我暗下决心
I'm finally gonna
决定跟令我魂牵梦绕的女神告白
profess my love to the woman of my dreams.
- 嗯哼 - 是的
- Hmm. - Yeah.
那么 究竟谁是那个幸运的女人呢 大块头
So who's the lucky dame, big guy?
道恩
Dawn.
我就知道你对我图谋不轨 沃特尔
I always knew you had beady eyes for me, Walter.
好吧 那我可以把后街男孩的毯子放在我的床上吗
Okay, if I keep the backstreet boys sheets on my bed?
只要你人躺在床上就没有问题
As long as you're between them.
哦 哥们
Oh, brother.
嘿
Hey!
都给我让开
Get out of my way!
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you, very much, thank you, thank you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
屋顶上面有几个洞 哥们
There are a few holes in the roof boys,
你们最好检查一下
you might want to check 'em out.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
嘿 伙计们 恢复供电
Hey guys, the power's back up,
我想要感谢所有人 其实 是大部分人
I want to thank all of you, well, most of you,
感谢你们的耐心
for being so patient.
我们马上就可以恢复运行
We should be moving in just a second.
祝我们圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to us.
太好啦 太好啦
Yes! Yes!
把东西都拿着 把东西都拿着
Get everything, get everything.
呃 这些足以改变世界
Uh, okay, could change everything.
你介不介意我把它们作以收藏
Do you mind if I keep this?
请自便
Knock yourself out.
我在想或许...
I was thinking maybe...
你说
go ahead.
不不不 你说
No, no, no, you go.
我想说 我们可以试试爬到上面去
I was gonna say, maybe we should try climbing up the top?
这可不是个好主意
That's a terrible idea.
我想说的是等着一切都结束了
I was gonna say that when this is finally over,
我们还活着的话
if we're not two dead people,
我们可以 太好了 太好了
then we should, uh, yes, yes!
太好了 感谢
Yes! Thank you!
我们爱你
We love you!
早上六点
Six am.
你们现在都要去做什么
What's everybody gonna do now?
我要去慢跑
I'm gonna go for a jog
然后再来个甜甜圈
and then a doughnut.
我想上♥床♥还有看电影
I want to go to bed and a movie.
嘿 格伦 谢谢你的艺术展
Hey, Glen, thanks for the art, man.
是啊 特别棒
Yeah, it was neat.
尼克 我刚刚明白了
And Nick, I've just got to know about,
呃 没什么 其实 我不想知道
well, no, actually, no, I don't want to know.
蒂姆 你一直都没告诉我们你要去哪
Tim? You never told us where you were going.
哦 我要去医院
Oh, I'm headed to the hospital.
我妻子 她做了一个小小的肿瘤切除手术
My wife, she had a small tumor removed.
哦 不好意思
Oh, I'm so sorry.
希望一切顺利
Oh, I hope it went well.
没关系 没什么大事
No, it's no big deal.
我们知道那是什么 也知道该如何解决
We knew what it was and we knew how to fix it.
也可以叫CNN
Call CNN as well.
我不知道...
I don't know what...
我爱你
I love you!
先生 你没事吧
Sir, are you okay?
发生了什么
What's going on in there?
在这里待了好长时间
Been in here a long time.
所以接下来你打算走楼梯吗
So are you gonna take the stairs the rest of the way?
不 我朋友住在楼上
No, my buddy lives a few floors up
所以我想我还会留在这电梯里
so I think I'm going to take my chances with the beast.
让它带我上去
It helps me.
真勇敢
Very brave.
我还没问你的名字
You know, I never asked you your name?
安
Ann.
安妮 我想我们两个
Well, Annie, I think the two of us
应该尽快再见一面
should probably see each other again, relatively quickly,
在一个稳定点的地方
someplace with a little more real estate.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say to that?
我有男朋友了
I have a boyfriend.
没开玩笑吗
No kiddin'?
没有
No kidding.
他一定英俊潇洒
Dashing and loaded,
我猜
I assume.
他是技术员
He's in tech support.
他意识到你有多美了吗
Does he have any idea how beautiful you are?
我意识到了
I do.
哎 都没人知道我们在这儿
Crikey, no one even knew we were here.
我们自己知道
Well, we did.
大家过来抱一下
Come on, guys, bring it in.
我得走了 再见
Well, I gotta go, see you guys.
路上小心
Get home safe.
嗨
Hi.
拜 格伦
Bye, Glen.
嘿 我想搭个便车
Hey, thought I'd come along for the ride.
电影精选列表