我想让我的家人在各个方面都了解彼此
I want my family to know each other in every way.
我们之间没有秘密 也没有羞耻
We got no secrets. We got no shame.
没有人教过你也不是你的错
It's not your fault that no one taught you.
-你听说过弗洛伊德吗 -嗯
- You heard of Freud? - Yeah.
那好 听着 伙计
Well, looky here, man.
这个家伙总是会讲口欲滞留这个概念
The dude was always talking about oral fixations.
弗洛伊德认为婴儿时期吮吸快♥感♥未得到满足的人常爱咬指甲、吸烟等
我是说 我们都有
I mean, we all got 'em.
凯特是对的 你得吸点什么东西
Cat was right. You need to suck on something.
这就是为什么你长着嘴 女人长着乳♥头♥
That's why you got a mouth. That's why women got titties.
想想那些小孩子 他们总是在
You see kids? They're always sucking
吮吸他们的大拇指或者是手指
on their thumbs or their fingers
或者就是在舔棒棒糖或者水果糖
or they're chewing on suckers or jawbreakers.
而且人们总是喜欢叼着烟
And people are always sticking pickles
或是嚼咸菜或是吃零食 明白了吗
or smokes and zuzus in their face, you dig?
重点是 泰克斯 如果你要吸点什么的话
Point is, Tex, if you're gonna suck on something
那你最好他妈的非常擅长 伙计
then you better be fucking good at it, man.
吉卜茜 把你的大屁♥股♥挪上来 快点
Gypsy, you get your fine ass up here now. Come on now.
别紧张 伙计 来吧
Don't get uptight, man. Come on.
我们之间没有秘密 也没有羞耻
We got no secrets. We got no shame.
看好了
Now look.
好吧 我懂你了
Oh, alright. I see you.
看到这家伙了吗 它是需要你的关爱的
You see this guy? This is the guy who needs attention.
但你得慢一点 就像你的宝贝一样
But you gotta be slow, like you care.
来试试
Come on now.
给她 泰克斯
Give it to her, Tex.
没关系的
It's okay.
别担心珊迪 伙计
Don't get uptight about Sandy, man.
她只是嗨过头[自我消亡]了
She's having an ego death.
我们要做的就是屈从自我 释放自我
What we're trying to do here, man, is submit. Let go.
挣脱物质文化的束缚 你明白吗
Get rid of materialistic culture of hang-ups. You dig?
这里的一切都是为了爱
We're all about love here.
除了有的时候 必须有一些死亡
Except sometimes, there has to be some death itself.
变化 泪水
Changes, tears.
奇怪的旅行
Weird trips.
就是这样的
That's how it is.
一直以来都是这样的
That's how it's always been.
没关系 你不喜欢的话没关系
Oh, that's cool. You're not into it. That's okay.
在这里 你不必做任何你不想做的事
You don't have to do anything you don't wanna do here.
这不是 这不是我们的目的
It's not, that's not what we're about.
我们回去吧
Let's just go back.
不 我想要
No. I... I want to...
和你待在这里
stay here with you right now.
你最不喜欢你身体的哪个部位
What is it you don't like about your body?
得了吧 肯定有你不喜欢的
Come on now, you hate something.
所有女人都有的 是什么 胸太小吗
All women do. What is it, tits too small?
还是屁♥股♥太大
Ass too big?
露露不满意哪部分呢
What is it for Lulu?
不 不要对我隐藏
No, don't you hide for me.
告诉我你不满意哪个部位
Tell me what it is that you hate.
我觉得是我的大腿
My thighs, I guess.
-太粗了 -不
- Too fat. - No.
你是完美的 对我说一遍
You are perfect. You say it to me.
你说 我是完美的
You say I am perfect.
我是完美的
I am perfect.
我是完美的
I am perfect.
我是完美的
I am perfect.
嘿 小女孩
Hey, little girl.
现在听我说
Now listen to me.
如果你想要摆脱那些一直在折磨你的
If you wanna be free of all the bad experiences
那些糟糕的经历和束缚
and inhibitions that are crushing you
你必须要想象你正在和你的爸爸做♥爱♥
you have to imagine that you are making love to your daddy, okay?
这是所有女孩都渴望却又不可得的
That's what all the girls want and can never have.
女士们 我们现在有上课专属牢房♥了
Ladies, we have our own special cell for school now.
我不知道你们都做了什么
I'm not sure what you all did to make Miss Carlson
让卡森小姐这么爱你们 但她同意了
like you so much, but she gave the okay.
谢谢 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
很久没抱过你了
It's been a long time.
对不起 女士们 你们得分开
Ah, I'm sorry, ladies. I'm gonna have to break that up.
-这样实际上是不允许的 -好的
- It's not really allowed to.. - Okay.
-很有爱 -是啊
- Lovely. - Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我们来谈谈这个吧
Let's talk about this one.
-你们都看过了吗 -它太可怕了
- Did you all read it? - It was horrible.
受虐的妻子们
它让人很沮丧
It was very depressing.
对那种境遇的女人 我真的感到很难受
I felt really bad for the women in those situations.
在这所监狱里
A lot of women right here
很多妇女都是家庭暴♥力♥的幸存者
in this prison are survivors of domestic violence.
为了保护自己却最终落到了这步田地
They defended themselves and this is where it landed them.
太可悲了
That is so sad.
这真的让我很难过
That makes me really sad.
你是她们的朋友吗 你是在帮助她们吗
Are you friends with them? Do you help them?
是的 没错
Yes, and yes.
我目前正在帮一个女人
I'm working with a woman now who's trying
她正在努力不让自己的女儿寄养
not to let her daughter be put into foster care.
她杀死了虐待她的丈夫
She killed her abusive husband
她被关进监狱 然后她的孩子没了父母
she went to prison, and now her kid has no parents.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
她被判了多少年
How long is she in for?
她的孩子多大了
How old is her kid?
我不能透露那么多细节
I'm not really allowed to give details like that.
那你呢 你有孩子吗
Well, what about you? Do you have kids?
有 我有4个孩子
Yes. I have four kids.
那你丈夫是做什么的
And what does your husband do?
尽管我很想讲关于我的事
As much as I'd love to talk about me
但我是来这是教你们的
I am here to teach you
而且我的经历也不如一门课程有价值
and I am not a subject that merits a college class.
我觉得很幸运
I feel so lucky.
我们得把这里装饰一下 稍微做点什么
We'll have to decorate. Make things for it.
-就像重新回家了一样 -是啊
- It's like being home again. - Yeah.
BC家庭
The family BC.
-BC -犯罪之前
- Bc? - Before the crimes.
那时候一切都是为了爱
When everything was about love.
是啊 就像玛利生维尼熊的时候
Yeah. Like when Mary gave birth to Pooh Bear.
我们都见证了那个奇迹
And we all witnessed the miracle.
你可以做到 你可以的 妈妈
You can do it. Yeah. You got this, mama.
一二三 用力 一二三 用力
One, two, three, push! One, two, three, push!
查理在这儿呢 没事的 宝贝
Charlie's here. It's alright, baby.
没事的 没事的 放轻松
It's alright. It's alright. Nice and easy.
保罗 来点音乐
Paul, why don't you play some music?
我们得让这个小畜生跳着舞出来呀
We want this motherfucker to come out dancing, right?
用力就好了 宝贝 别紧张
You just push, honey. You take it easy.
顺着来
Go with the motion.
顺着力 玛利
Go with the motion, Mary.
有谁能帮忙消毒下剃刀片拿给我吗
Somebody get me a razor blade and sterilize it for me, please?
加油 亲爱的 用力 亲爱的
Come on, darling. Come on, darling.
你可以的 没什么大不了的
You can take it nice and easy now.
这对你来说算不了什么 知道吗
You take it nice and easy now, alright?
跟着感觉走 顺着力 亲爱的
Just go with the motion, darling.
顺着那股劲就好了
You're gonna go with the motion. Alright.
很好 现在我要稍微给你切几刀
Great, I'm gonna make a little cut now.
-查理 -一 二 三
- Charlie! - One, two, three.
不行噢 就现在 你得加把劲
Oh, no, you're gonna give it to me right now.
就是现在 快 这就对了 来了来了
Give it to me now. Oh, there we go. There we go.
对对对 继续 再来 再来一次
That's it, come on, one more, one more time!
一次就好 再来一次 再来一次就好
One more time! One more time! One more time now.
加油 亲爱的 快出来了 加油啊
Come on, darling! Here we go, here we go!
用力啊 加油 用力啊
Come on! Come on! Come on!
用力啦 挤出来那么一下就好了
Come on now. You give me that squeeze!
用力啊 加油 加油
Push! Come on! Come on! Come on!