and what Charlie said was true.
一旦你把脑子里所有的想法都烧掉了
Once you burn every thought out of your head..
就没什么能让别人看到的了
...there's nothing left for anyone else to see.
所以我们凝视着夕阳
So we were staring into the setting sun..
然后
...and..
那感觉就像我们正直视着上帝
...it felt like we were looking right at God.
我意识到
And I realized..
我意识到太阳落得越低
...I realized that the closer the sun got to setting
世界末日就越近
the closer I knew the end of the world was.
查理说的是真的
What Charlie said was true.
末日就在眼前 现在的世界正在消亡
The apocalypse is at hand and the present world is dying.
从那时起 我心里就没有一丝疑虑
From then on, I haven't had a trace of doubt in my mind.
它要来了 快来了
It's coming down and it's coming down fast.
求求你
Please.
求求你 带上我
Please, just take me with you.
求你让我活着生下我的孩子
Please just let me live to have my baby.
求你了
Please.
杀了她
Kill her.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
用亮闪闪的东西装饰
Adorned with bright, shiny things
我觉得这是一种纯粹而美丽的东西
I see that as something totally pure and beautiful.
你对你丈夫电影里的
And what do you make of some of the dark subjects
一些黑暗的主题有什么看法
in your husband's films?
现实的一切
Everything that's realistic
多少都会有点丑陋
has some sort of ugliness in it.
即使是一朵花凋谢时也是难看的
Even a flower is ugly when it wilts..
塞迪 能不能请你把声音关小点
Sadie, can you, please, turn it down?
当海洋变得汹涌时
The ocean when it becomes violent.
信息量大
Was informative
有趣
interesting
图文并茂
but so graphic.
我看到露露看书时脸红了
I saw Lulu blushing when she was reading it.
我没有
I wasn't.
卡琳 我没别的意思
Karlene, don't take this the wrong way
但你是女同性恋吗
but are you a lesbian?
这似乎有点像一本女同性恋的书
This seems kind of like a lesbian book.
不 我不是 苏珊
No, I'm not, Susan.
哦 我很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
也很高兴
And glad.
这违背了主的意愿 我会为你担心的
It's against the Lord's way and I would worry for you.
好吧 这部分我们得求同存异了
Well, we will have to agree to disagree there.
如果你是你可以告诉我们
You can tell us if you are.
我不会评判你的
I won't pass judgment on you.
只是你穿那样的衣服
It's just that you dress that way
而且你从不谈论你丈夫 所以
and you never talk about your husband, so..
我丈夫和我一年前分居了
My husband and I split up a year ago.
我不喜欢 经常谈论他
I don't like... talking about him much.
他不是个好男人
He's not a good man.
我从来没觉得你是那种
I never saw you as someone
会和坏男人在一起的人
who would be with a bad man.
你们大家也有很多事情
There are a lot of things about all of you
我只看外表是永远猜不到的
that I would never guess from looking at you.
好比 你真的相信
Like, did you really believe
你们会找到一个地下洞穴
that you were going to find an underground cave
在革命期间就那样生活
and live that way during the revolution?
你们告诉我的很多事都不符合逻辑
So much of what you've told me doesn't make logical sense.
你怎么能在山洞里生存
How would you survive in a cave?
我们想相信会有大事发生
We wanted to believe something big was gonna happen.
我是说
I mean..
你还记得1969年
Do you remember in 1969..
真的感觉那时会有
...it really felt like there was gonna be
一次巨大的宇宙位移
a huge cosmic shift
一切都会不同
and things were never gonna be the same?
像是会发生一件大事
Like there was gonna be some big thing
将会改变一切
that was gonna change everything?
是吧 卡琳
Come on, Karlene..
你当时就在那儿
...you were there.
你也有这种感觉吧
Didn't it feel that way to you?
是啊 的确如此
Yeah, it did.
我认识的大多数人都有这种感觉
It felt that way to most people I know.
但这并没有让他们杀死陌生人
But it didn't make them kill strangers.
但我们不得不这么做
But we had to.
那是为了
It was for..
为了什么
For what?
那是为了什么
What was it for?
我的手疼
My hand hurts.
这个刀柄不合手
The... the knife didn't have a proper handle
它一直硌骨头
and it just kept hitting the bone.
所以一切都会像查理说的那样到来吗
So it's all going down like Charlie said?
是啊
Yeah..
这很沉重
It's pretty heavy.
但就像查理说的
But... but it's like Charlie said.
如果你爱着一切
"If you love everything
那你就不必想太多了 对吗
then you don't have to think about things." Right?
-就这样 -没错
-Right on. -Okay.
-是什么感觉 -这些人都很年轻
-What was it like? -The people were very young.
看起来不太对劲
It didn't seem right.
但这是正确的做法
But it was the right thing to do.
查理让我这么做 我就做了
Charlie asked me to do it and I did it.
不带一点私利
No ego. No trip.
查理告诉我们死亡和生命是一样的
Charlie taught us that death and life are the same thing
所以没什么好害怕的
so there's nothing to be afraid of.
如果你不存在 你就不会害怕
You can't be afraid if you don't exist.
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 你能揉揉我的脚吗
Honey, can you rub my feet
就一会儿
just for a minute?
老是说就一会儿
It's always just for a minute.
是科里让我们知道她进来了
That will be Cory letting us know she got in okay.
起来
Get up.
站过来 昨晚一团糟
Stand over here. Last night was too messy.
今晚我们要出去把事情办好
Tonight we're gonna go out and we're gonna get it right.
懂吗
Uh-huh?
我想去
I wanna go.
那你来吧
You come along then.
那个
Well..
…里面有两个人
...there's two people in there.
我为你们准备好了
I got them ready for ya.
他们很冷静 别把他们吓坏了
They're calm. Don't freak them out.
搞些巫术
Do something witchy.
然后自己回家
And find your own way home.
你们要干什么
What are you gonna do?
你们要杀了我们 是不是
You're gonna kill us, aren't you?
-他说要杀了他们吗 -你们要杀我们
-Did he say to kill them? -You're gonna kill us.
拜托 别这样
Please, don't do this.
我妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
我在店里有一整箱钱
I have a chest full of money at the store.
求你 不 不 不 不 不
Please. No! No! No! No! No!
不 来吧 罗斯玛丽 罗斯玛丽
No! Come on. Rosemary! Rosemary!
不 不 我有钱
No! No! I got money!
我有钱 我有钱 我有钱
I got money! I got money! I got money!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
去看着她
Go take care of her.
去啊
Go!
离我远点
Get away from me!
滚开 滚开
Get away! Get away!
来人啊 救命
Somebody help us!
救命啊
Somebody help!
不 不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
不
No!
滚开
Get away!
泰克斯