So do you feel like you'd be
跟我一起学习会教坏你们吗
doing something bad by studying with me?
因为如果你们要跟我上这些课
Because if you are going to do these classes with me
你就必须要读这些书
you're going to have to read books.
我就留一本打印的在这吧
I'm also gonna leave a copy of this.
你们中有谁读过这个吗
Have any of you read it?
《姐妹情谊有力量》
这本书改变了我的人生
This book changed my life.
看起来它还蛮有趣的
It looks like it could be interesting.
你能相信查尔斯·曼森从不让他们读书吗
Can you believe Charles Manson wouldn't let them read?
她们已经三年没跟他有过联♥系♥了
It's been three years since they had any contact with him.
但她们还是在不停地讲关于他的事
But all they do is talk about him and spout his bullshit.
我想要你去和她们谈谈
I want you to come talk to them.
你可以开诗歌♥研讨会
You should do your poetry workshop.
不可能
No way.
这个监狱里有真正的受害者
There are real victims in this prison.
他们才是我想要帮助的
They're the ones I wanna help.
或许这些女人也是受害者呢
Maybe these women are victims too.
要是你的姐妹 你还会这么说吗
Would you be saying that if it was your sister?
要是你怀孕的妹妹被捅了20多刀呢
Your pregnant sister who got stabbed 20 times.
现在是莱斯利的洗澡时间
It's Leslie's shower time
你现在可以去院子里待会了 帕特
so it's your time in the yard, Pat.
还有 苏珊 接下来就剩下你我了
And, Susan, I guess it's just gonna be you and me for a bit.
打飞机的绝佳机会啊
Perfect opportunity for a hand job.
开个玩笑 吉米 我知道你爱你的艾丽丝
Just teasing, Jimmy. I know you love your Alice!
快看呐
Oh, there you go. Wow.
这些西红柿长势真不错
Those tomatoes are looking great.
等成熟了 我们会分给你一些
We'll give you some when they are ripe.
♪ 时光在不停地流逝 ♪
♪ Time keeps on flyin' ♪
♪ 宝贝 你认为自己深陷爱情 ♪
♪ You think you're lovin' baby ♪
♪ 但你做的一切只是徒劳 ♪
♪ But all you're doin' is trying ♪
♪ 你感觉到了吗 ♪
♪ Can you feel? ♪
♪ 能否有最真切的感受 ♪
♪ Are your feelings real? ♪
♪ 女孩 看清这场游戏 ♪
♪ Look at your game girl ♪
早上好
Good morning.
查理今天要送我们去洛杉矶垃圾场
Charlie's sending us on a garbage run to LA today.
你和我一起去
You're coming with me.
他说你可以在今天结束的时候离开
He says you can split at the end of the day
然后你想去哪里都可以
and go on your way if you want to.
但是我不想离开
But I don't wanna go.
查理是我见过最美的人
Charlie is the most beautiful person I've ever met.
-是他要我离开吗 -不
- Does he want me to leave? - No.
我不清楚
I don't know.
那就别改变主意了 好吗
Don't go through a big change about it, okay?
快起来我们走吧 快点
Just get up and let's go. Come on.
快醒醒 小懒虫们
Wake up, sleepy heads.
快点
Come on.
先生们女士们 欢迎来到斯巴农场
Welcome to Spahn Ranch, ladies and gentlemen.
你可以在这500英亩美丽土地租匹马狂奔
500 acres of gorgeous land with horses you can rent
还有很多著名电影的拍摄遗迹
and remains of the famous movie set.
这有谁喜欢新西部片的
Uh, who here likes the New Western?
好了 看啊 有《伯南扎牛仔》和《独行侠》
Okay, well, guess what. "Bonanza," "The Lone Ranger.."
两部均为20世纪50年代的电影
-你觉得我们的巴士怎么样 -很棒
- How do you like our bus? - It's far out.
好 莱 坞 制 作 组
这一路上都在闹笑话
It's a joke on all the straights we pass on the road.
他们都以为我们是电影摄制组的
They think we're a movie crew.
美女们 听好了 新规矩
Listen up, girls, I have a new rule.
女人不能带钱 一分都不行 明白吗
No women will ever carry money. Not even pennies, you dig?
所以我派保罗和你们一起
That's why I'm sending Paul with you.
把你们的私房♥钱都给他
You give your panhandling money to him.
你 你还在这
You... you still here?
很好 把你的钱给保罗
Alright, good. Well, give your money to Paul.
快点
Come on.
乖女孩
Attagirl.
别在外面待得太晚 孩子们
Don't stay out too late now, kids.
再见
Bye.
♪ 垃圾场 啊 垃圾场 ♪
♪ Garbage dump oh garbage dump ♪
♪ 为什么你叫做垃圾场 ♪
♪ Why are you called a garbage dump? ♪
♪ 垃圾场 啊 垃圾场 ♪
♪ Oh garbage dump oh garbage dump ♪
♪ 原来是垃圾都凑到了一起 ♪
♪ That sums it up in one big lump ♪
看 这个还没开过呢
Look, they're not even opened.
不不 我们不吃死去的动物
Oh, no, no. We don't eat dead animals.
查理说这就像在品味恐惧
Charlie says it's like eating fear.
嘿 你们不能在这
Hey, man. You guys can't be in there!
别紧张 朋友
Don't be uptight, friend.
我们又不会伤害谁
We're not hurting anyone.
呃 但是我的经理不让
O... okay, but my manager won't...
我的经理不让
"But my manager won't."
对小男孩友善一点 他还什么都不懂呢
Oh, be nice to the square. He doesn't know any better.
和我们一起啊 你还蛮可爱的
Come join us. You're kind of cute.
或许你可以辞掉工作和我们一起走
Maybe you could just quit your job and run away with us.
我 我说真的
I'm... I'm serious.
你 你们不能进那里面
Y... you guys can't be in there.
♪ 垃圾场 啊 垃圾场 ♪
♪ Garbage dump oh garbage dump ♪
♪ 为什么你叫做垃圾场 ♪
♪ Why are you called a garbage dump? ♪
♪ 垃圾场 啊 垃圾场 ♪
♪ Oh garbage dump oh garbage dump ♪♪
不行 男人优先
Oh, no. Men first.
多谢
Thank you.
圣母玛利亚
Mother Mary.
现在我们可以吃了
Now we can eat.
有谁知道现在几点了吗
Does anybody know what time it is?
不知道
No.
我只是在和你们开玩笑
I'm just messing with you.
你们当然知道 现在就是现在
You know what time it is, it's now.
我要你们丢掉手表 闹钟还有日历
Look, there's a reason I asked you to give up
自然是有道理的
your watches and your clocks and your calendars.
我知道很难 但我们得到了什么
I know that was difficult, but where did it get us?
-你有没有觉得更自♥由♥ -是的 查理
- You, do you feel more free? - Yes, Charlie.
那是为什么呢 凯蒂
And why is that, Katie?
我活在当下 我不需要那些
I'm living in the now. I don't need a
没有灵魂的工具来告诉我如何生活
soulless gadget to tell me how to live.
我不想像那些世俗的人一样
I don't wanna be like the plastic people.
非常对
Exactly.
那些都是父母和学校教给我们的东西
That's what our parents and our schools taught us.
要按照这些时间生活 要遵循那些规则
You live by these numbers. You play by these rules.
那个时代已经过去了
That time is over.
我是来制定新规则的
I'm here to make the new rules
新规则就是没有规则
and the new rules are no rules.
是的
Oh, yeah.
我想我们该给你起个名字了
I think it's time for us to give you a name.
那些和你住在一起称之为家人的人
Now what is it those, uh, those people named you the ones
他们都叫你什么
you occupied a house with and called a family?
-莱斯 -不 我不想知道
- Les... - No, I don't wanna know.
你以后就叫露露吧
You're gonna be Lulu.
欢迎你 露露
Welcome, Lulu.
欢迎
Welcome.
朋友们 你们觉得露露这个名字怎么样
Yeah, what do we think of that, guys? Lulu.
太棒了 很好 露露
Yeah! There we go. Lulu.
嗨 露露
Hi, Lulu.
露露 太棒了
Lulu. That's far out!
-嗨 小露露 -嗨 露露
- Hi, little Lulu. - Hi, Lulu.
看 我们在这所做的一切
See, what we're trying to do here is
都是在努力消除束缚
we're trying to break down inhibitions.
我们每晚都感知彼此的身体
We're trying to live in our bodies every night.
触摸彼此 触摸自己
Touch each other. Touch yourselves.
看到没
See?
这可不是外国 你的身体就像一株植物
It's not a foreign country. Your body's like a plant.
没有爱的滋养 它就会枯萎
If you don't give it love, then... it will die.
一个小小鸟告诉我泰克斯不怎么会口♥活♥
A little birdie told me Tex here doesn't know how to give head.
对我来说 伙计 那简直就是犯罪
To me, man, that's... that's a crime.
-别这样 查理 -别紧张 伙计
- Come on, Charlie. - Now don't get uptight, man.