Tex!
不 不
No! No!
泰克斯
Tex!
快点 露露
Come on now, Lulu.
查理说每个人都要做点什么
Charlie says everyone has to do something.
一切都是白费的
It was all for nothing.
我们白白做了那些可怕的事
We did those horrible things for nothing.
露露 我们做了必须做的
Lulu, we did what we had to do.
现在请叫我莱斯利
Call me Leslie now, please.
我的名字是莱斯利
My name is Leslie.
没什么是我们必须做的
We didn't have to do any of it.
但我们还是做了
But we did.
为什么呢
And why?
你知道为什么吗 凯蒂
Do you know why, Katie?
塞迪
Sadie?
我们为什么要做这些事
Why did we do those things?
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米 我能出去吗
Jimmy, can I get out, please?