No shit.
不会吧。
That's why you're gonna put an end to this mess, now.
这就是为什么,你现在就得结束这场混乱。
[ANGIE SOBS]
[安琪的哭泣声]
It won't be so bad.
不会那么糟的。
You see, I was an orphan once.
你知道,我曾经也是个孤儿。
Look how strong it made me.
看看我现在有多壮。
[DOOR OPENS]
[开门声]
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[忧郁的音乐播放]
Please, bring her home.
求你了,带她回家。
I'm gonna kill them all.
我要把他们都杀了。
[TELEPHONE RINGS]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
Yeah?
谁啊?
Naomi was able to get into Roman's phone. Listen to this.
娜欧米进入了罗曼的手♥机♥。听听这个。
[RECORDED VOICE] It's Paul Woodley here. I'm ready to deal.
[语♥音♥录音声] 我是保罗·伍德利。我准备好了。
But I want immunity and protection for my family.
但我希望我的家人,得到豁免和保护。
-I'll give you anything... -Son of a bitch.
- 我什么都给你… - 狗♥娘♥养♥的
[SHIRA]Don't let him leave that house.
[希拉] 别让他离开那所房♥子。
I'm on it.
我盯着呢。
Yeah, I'm gonna need to call you back.
好,我等会再打给你。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
Out.
下车。
[TIRES SCREECHING]
[轮胎擦地声]
[FISCHER, UNDER HIS BREATH] God... Fuck.
[费希尔低声说] 上帝…他妈的。
Agent Fischer?
费舍尔探员?
Want some coffee?
来杯咖啡吗?
Come in.
进屋。
Is your husband home?
你丈夫在家吗?
Are you going to arrest him?
你要逮捕他吗?
He's upstairs.
他在楼上。
Mr Woodley?
伍德利先生?
[FISCHER] Can you come down here please?
[费舍尔] 你能下来一下吗?
[PANTING]
[喘气声]
Yeah. Just a second.
好的。等一下。
[MUSIC SWELLS AND STOPS]
[音乐扬起又停止]
What's gonna happen to him?
他会怎么样?
Depends on what he knew. And when he knew it.
那得看他,知道些什么。还有,他什么时候知道的。
Is that decaf?
那是脱因咖啡吗?
-[DOG BARKING IN DISTANCE] -[MACHINERY CLUNKING]
-[远处的狗叫] -[机器的叮当声]
[CAR APPROACHING]
[汽车开近声]
[ZEEB] Holy shit. It's the ox.
[西伊伯] 真见鬼。这不是那头公牛嘛。
That was a real dick move you did to my guys. [CHUCKLES]
你对我的人,做的也太操蛋了。 [笑声]
The risks of being a soldier, eh?
当兵就得冒风险,对不?
You're not a soldier.
你不是一名士兵。
No? Tomato, to-mah-to. Whatever.
不是吗? 不管是西红柿,还是“我的脚趾头”,都他妈一样。
[SKULLS LAUGHING]
[骷髅党的笑声]
-Is that the money? -The money's here.
- 那是钱吗? - 钱在这里。
Where's Angie?
安琪呢?
-Mm? Who's Angie? -The girl.
—嗯?安琪是谁? —那女孩。
We're supposed to make a trade. The money for her.
我们要做笔交易。这是赎她的钱。
I don't know anything about a trade.
我不知道什么交易。
-[ZEEB] Whoa whoa whoa. -[GUNS CLICKING]
-[西伊伯] 哇,哇,哇。 —[枪♥支♥点击]
We didn't bring her.
我们没有带她来。
The deal was, you bring us the money and the girl doesn't die.
我们说好了,你把钱给我们,那女孩就不会死。
You brought us the money and you have our word she's not gonna die.
你给我们带来了钱,我保证她不会死。
[ZEEB] Now you know how we do deals.
[西伊伯] 现在你知道,我们是怎么交易的了。
What? You wanna do something? Huh?
怎么啦? 你想耍花招吗?
Look at the ox.
看看这头公牛。
Comes here, thinking he's gonna do something.
来到这里,以为他要做点什么。
But he sees all of us and knows...
但他看到了我们所有人,知道…
he's no hero.
他不是英雄。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
Yeah.
对了。
See you in the next life, ox.
下辈子见,公牛。
What happens to Angie?
安琪怎么样?
Some lucky prince is gonna make her a happy princess.
某个幸运的王子,会让她成为快乐公主的。
Kill him.
杀了他。
[OMINOUS MUSIC CONTINUES]
[不祥的音乐继续]
[ZEEB LAUGHS]
[西伊伯的笑声]
[WHISPERS] Shit.
[自言自语道] 糟了。
-[LOUD BANG] -[SKULLS YELLING]
-[爆♥炸♥声] -[骷髅党徒喊声]
-[SHOT FIRES] -[MATTEO GROANS]
-[枪声大作] -[马泰奥的吼声]
[BONES SNAPPING]
[折断骨头声]
-[GROANING] -[DOG BARKING]
-[哼哼声] -[狗叫声]
[HEROIC MUSIC PLAYING]
[雄浑的音乐演奏]
[GROANING]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[MUSIC STOPS]
[音乐停了]
Mr Woodley? Mr Woodley?
伍德利先生? 伍德利先生?
I really need you to come down now. We gotta...
我真的需要你,现在就下楼。我们要…
[GLASS BREAKING]
[玻璃碎声]
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
[LO BREATHES HEAVILY]
[罗喘着粗气]
[FISCHER] Easy.
[费舍尔] 别冲动。
Easy.
别冲动。
Let her go.
放她走。
[FISCHER GROANING]
[费舍尔呻♥吟♥]
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋!
[FISCHER CRIES OUT]
[费舍尔大叫]
Wanna play, motherfucker?
想玩吗,混♥蛋♥?
[PANTS] Let's play.
[喘着气说] 那我们就玩。
[FISCHER EXHALES]
[费舍尔呼气声]
[SHOTS FIRE]
[枪声]
[HELENE] Hello, we need an ambulance.
[海伦] 你好,我们需要一辆急救车。
There's an officer down. Please, hurry! Hurry, please!
有个警官受伤了。请快点! 请快点!
Paul, where are you?!
保罗,你在哪里?!
Paul?!
保罗?!
Ready to be a hero?
准备好当英雄了吗?
You think you scare me? You don't fucking scare me.
你以为你吓到我了? 你♥他♥妈♥的吓不倒我。
-Stop moving. -[CRIES OUT AND MOANS]
- 别动了。 -[大声惨叫]
This doesn't mean shit.
这并不意味着什么。
We'll find you and we'll cut your fucking head off.
我们的人会找到你,把你的头砍下来。
And that little bitch.
还有那个小骚货的。
We'll send her somewhere they use girls like Kleenex.
我们要把她送到,像使用舒洁卫生纸那样,使用她的地方去。
-[MATTEO GRUNTS] -[CRIES OUT] I didn't move.
-[马泰奥怒吼着] -[惨叫道] 我动不了了。
I know. But you were talking.
我知道。但你嘴欠抽。
[ZEEB GROWLS] I know what this is.
[西伊伯咆哮道] 我知道这是什么。
It's some stupid theater.
这是一个愚蠢的闹剧。
[MENACING MUSIC PLAYING]
[险恶的音乐播放]
[ZEEB SCREAMS]
[西伊伯惨叫]
Stop. Stop!
停下。停下!
Stop!
停!
[WHEEZES]
[喘息着]
[CRANE CLUNKING]
[起重机咣当一声]
[ZEEB PANTS]
[西伊伯喘着气]
I'm only gonna ask once. Where's the girl?
我只问一次。那个女孩在哪儿?
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥。
Okay.
好吧。
[MENACING MUSIC CONTINUES]
[凶险的音乐继续]
[ZEEB SCREAMS]
[西伊伯尖叫声]
She's at the Reinaert! She's at the Reinaert!
她在莱茵纳特!她在莱茵纳特!
[CRANE CLUNKING]
[起重机咣当一声]
She's at the Reinaert, in the Red Light District.
她在莱茵纳特,在红灯区。
-See? You can be a hero. -[PANTS]
- 看到了没?你可以当英雄的。 -[喘气声]
But it's not gonna save you.
但这救不了你。
[MENACING MUSIC CONTINUES]
[凶险的音乐继续]
-[ZEEB SCREAMING] -[BONES SNAPPING]
-[西伊伯尖叫] -[断骨刺破声]
[HELENE] Hold this here. Press.
[海伦] 拿着这个,按住伤口。
Paul!
保罗!
Okay, breathe. Look at me.
好吧,呼吸。看着我。
-Look at me. -[PANTS]
- 看着我。 - [喘气声]
Give me a hand.
帮我一下。
电影精选列表