There's always something to fight for.
总有值得去为之战斗的东西。
Yeah.
是啊。
Of course.
当然。
Good talking to you. Goodnight.
很高兴和你谈话。晚安。
He's not gonna pee on the carpet.
他不会在地毯上撒尿的。
[LAUGHS] No.
[笑声] 不。
-But he's just like... -Like what?
-但是他会像... -像什么?
Uh... I don't know.
哦...我不晓得。
I was just trying to find a nice way to say "like he's damaged."
我只是想找个好听的方式来表达,“好像他受伤了”
You know...
你要知道...
John never could talk much about it, but...
约翰对这件事从来不多说,但是…
the things they did, they saw over there,they deal with it different than us.
他们在那里做的事,看到的事,处理方式,都和我们不一样。
Okay? So, try and cut him a little slack.
好吧? 所以,试着去理解他。
Yeah, I know, I know. I'm just a little, uh...
是的,我晓得,我晓得。我只是有点,呃…
What? Intimidated?
什么?被吓到了?
Hey, cut me some slack, will you?
嘿,你能不能,也替我考虑一下?
He's a ghost from your past, so maybe I am a little bit.
他是你过去的鬼魂,所以我可能有点。
Well, you shouldn't be.'Cause I'm not looking back.
好吧,你不应该害怕。因为我不会向后看的。
I'm moving forward.It's all I want to do now.
我在前进。这是我现在唯一想做的。
I hope it's not all you want to do.
我希望,这不是你想做的全部。
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[忧郁的音乐播放]
马泰奥,请不要不辞而别。
[UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING]
[欢快的音乐播放]
I'm late.I can't do this every day.
我迟到了。我不能每天都干这个。
[DAISY WHINING]
[黛西的叫声]
[ANGIE] Will you take care of Daisy for me?
[安琪] 你能帮我照顾一下黛西吗?
Yeah.
好的。
Will you be here when I get back?
我回来的时候,你还在吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Then we can have another tea party.
然后我们再一起玩过家家。
-[MUSIC STOPS] -How can you say no to that?
-[音乐声停止] - 你怎么能拒绝呢?
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Bye, Daisy!
再见,黛西!
[DAISY WHINING]
[黛西的叫声]
Yes, James,you can count on that of course.
是的,詹姆斯,你当然可以相信这一点。
Uh...
呃...
Let me call you right back. Okay.
我马上打给你。好吧。
-[PAUL] Gabriel. -Paul.
-[保罗] 加布里埃尔。 -保罗。
[PAUL] Hey.
[保罗] 嘿。
-Well, please. -Sit down.
-欢迎。 - 坐下。
Uh, can I get you something? Coffee, tea, Dr Pepper?
你需要点什么吗?咖啡,茶,胡椒博士?
(一种焦糖饮料)
No, caffeine upsets my acid reflux.
不,咖♥啡♥因♥会让我胃返酸。
Well, you coming here isn't exactly good for my acid reflux either.
你来这,对我的胃返酸也不好。
-What's going on? -I don't know, Paul.
发生什么事了? -我不知道,保罗。
I was hoping you could tell me what's going on.
我希望,你能告诉我发生了什么事。
-What is this? A riddle? -[SABAN] Yes, it's a riddle.
- 这是什么?一个谜? -[萨班]是的,这是个谜语。
And the riddle is: What the fuck happened to my 15 million euros
谜题是,我账户里神秘消失的1500万欧元
that mysteriously disappeared from my accounts, Paul?
到底怎么了,保罗?
-Oh. -Oh.
- 噢。 - 哦。
Uh... Let me check it out.
嗯…让我查一下。
[PAUL] Uh...
[保罗] 呃...
Okay. Okay, yeah, now... Okay, I see it. Uhm...
好吧。好吧,现在…好的,我看到了。嗯…
There were some complications and I should have let you know.
有一些并发症,我应该告诉你的。
[SNICKERS]
[偷笑]
Complications?
并发症?
With my money. What kind of complications?
在我钱上。这算哪门子并发症?
Well, this uh...
嗯,这个…
This software we're using, uh, it updated itself.
我们用的这个软件,它自己更新了。
And, uh,now there's a damn glitch.
现在出了个该死的小故障。
Something to do with routing numbers and time zones.
路由码和时区发生些故障。
It's all over my head, really,but basically it stopped tracking our encrypted transfers in real time.
我脑子里都是,真的,但基本上,它已经停止实时跟踪我们的加密转账了。
Could you get me someone over at ZeroTech, please. Yeah?
你能帮我找零科技公♥司♥的人吗。是吗?
-[PAUL] I'll have it fixed ASAP. -Oh good, okay.
-[保罗]我会尽快把它修好的。 -好的,好的。
So it's just me being paranoid here. We're fine?
所以这只是我多疑了。我们好了吗?
The money's all there, you just can't see it right now. See?
钱都在那里,只是你现在看不到而已。看到了吗?
No, Paul, I don't see.That's the problem, you know?
不,保罗,我不明白。这就是问题所在,你知道吗?
But I like you. And I know you'd never fuck me because...
但我喜欢你。我知道你永远不会搞我的,因为…
that would make you crazy.
那会让你发疯的。
[STAMMERS] I'll get it fixed by tomorrow.
[结结巴巴地说道] 我明天就把它修好。
-Tomorrow? -[PAUL] Yeah, that's right.
-明天? -[保罗]是的,会好起来的。
No more complications.
不会再有并发症了。
No more, and if there are, uh...
没有了,如果有…
then I'll have bigger issues to worry about.
那我就有更大的问题要担心了。
[SABAN] No. No, Paul, you wouldn't have bigger issues. No.
[萨班] 不。不,保罗,你不会有更大的麻烦。不会的。
You wouldn't have any issues.
你不会有任何问题的。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
[SABAN] This your family?
[萨班] 这是你的家人吗?
God, that is a handsome woman. Handsome.
天啊,真是个漂亮的女人。漂亮。
You know, we should have dinner one time. We've never done that.
知道吗,我们应该共进晚餐。我们从来没有这样做过。
-No. -I got a good place.
- 不用。- 我有个好地方。
You like mushroom stew?
你喜欢吃炖蘑菇吗?
Alright, well, then tomorrow.
好吧,那就明天吧。
[PAUL] Good.
[保罗] 好的。
Don't fuck up, Paul.
别搞砸了,保罗。
[SABAN] You, come on, leave the girl alone.
[萨班] 你,走吧,离那女孩远点。
I don't like coming here,
我不喜欢来这里,
with Interpol watching and everything.
还有国际刑♥警♥的监视
[SABAN] How are we gonna know who they're watching?
[萨班] 我们怎么知道,他们在监视谁?
[BER] Yeah, but still,puts you at risk.
[伯尔]是的,但这仍然会让你,处于危险之中。
-That's why I have you. -I guess.
-这就是为什么,我有你。 -我猜。
Did you get her number?
你有她的电♥话♥号♥码了吗?
Yeah. You want it?
是的。你想要吗?
[BOTH LAUGH]
[两人都笑了]
[OMINOUS MUSIC CONTINUES]
[不祥的音乐继续]
[SABAN, MUFFLED] Take me back to the Reineart.
[萨班压低声音道] 带我回莱因纳特。
[ENGINE STARTS]
[引擎发动声]
[MUSIC SWELLS AND STOPS]
[音乐扬起停止]
What are you making?
你在做什么?
A doghouse?
狗窝?
-A tree house? -Hm-mm.
-一个小房♥子? -嗯,嗯。
A monkey house?
猴子的房♥子?
-No. -Can I help?
-不是。 -我能帮忙吗?
[HELENE] Not until you do your homework.
[海伦]你先去做作业再说。
Hi.
嗨。
-What are you doing? -[MATTEO] Keeping my hands busy.
- 你在干什么? -[马泰奥] 让我的手别闲着。
I don't like sitting still.
我不喜欢坐着不动。
Gotta keep moving.
始终都要做事。
You need to keep busy or to keep moving?
你需要保持忙碌,还是保持运动?
Because, you know, it's not the same thing.
因为,你知道,这不是一回事。
-Yeah. -[HELENE] Hey.
-是的。 -[海伦] 嘿。
It's okay to slow down once in a while.
偶尔闲下来也没关系。
And this is a place as good as any.
这个地方和其他地方一样好。
[BIRDS SINGING]
[鸟儿在歌♥唱]
You know what? Let's go out.
你要知道吗? 我们出去吧。
Come.
来。
-Hey, Matteo? -[CAMERA CLICKS]
-嘿,马泰奥? -[相机快门声]
[HELENE] Beautiful, huh?
[海伦] 漂亮,对吗?
Yeah.
是的。
"Remember death."
“记住死亡。”
I remember when you guys got those.
我还记得,你这刺青的由来。
You thought you were so badass.
你以为,你很厉害。
Don't you think it's kind of morbid?
你不觉得,这有点变♥态♥吗?
Why not "remember life"?
为什么不“记住生活”?
Yeah.
是的。
Come.Don't be afraid, silly cat.
来了。别害怕,胆小猫。
[ATTENDANT] Hey, welcome. Have a seat.
[侍应生] 嗨,欢迎。找个座位。
[UPBEAT MUSIC PLAYING]
[欢快的音乐播放]
[ANGIE LAUGHS]
[安琪的笑声]
[MATTEO] Whoo!
[马泰奥] 喔!
Look at your mom.
看你的妈妈。
电影精选列表