Not in this city and certainly not so loud.
在这个城市没有,当然也不想激起公愤。
So it's personal.
所以这是缘于个人原因。
You tell me.
你得告诉我。
I don't know these guys.
我不认识这些家伙。
But I'll go make some introductions.
但我将去给你们“引荐”一下。
Keep talking like that and we'll see if these still fit.
你要继续这样说,看来你还得需要这个玩意儿。
Calm down, big guy, we all want the same thing.
冷静点,大个子,我们的目的是一致的。
So let us do our jobs.You've created enough of a mess.
所以,让我们做好我们的工作。你已经弄得够乱了。
But if any of you know anything, now is the time to say so.
但如果,你们当中有人知道什么,现在是时候,说出来了。
We're monitoring your home,phones, internet.
我们在监控你们的家,电♥话♥,网络。
We'll know if they make contact.
一旦他们连线,我们就知道了。
What are we supposed to do,just sit around and wait?
那我们该怎么办,就坐着干等吗?
[FISCHER] Listen, I know this is hard,
[费舍尔] 听着,我知道这很难,
but I need you to trust us and stay calm.
但我需要你们相信我们,保持冷静
How can I be calm, knowing my little girl is out there terrified and alone? How?
我怎么能冷静下来,一想到我女儿独自一人在外面,担惊受怕? 如何冷静?
-Come on. -Tell me.
- 别急。 - 告诉我。
[PAUL] Come on, let's go home. There's nothing we can do here.
[保罗] 来吧,我们回家吧。我们什么也做不了。
[PAUL, WHISPERING] Calm down. It'll be okay.
[保罗低语道] 平静一下。会好起来的。
So you can reach her when you're about to do something stupid.
如果你想做什么蠢事,先打这个电♥话♥,和她联♥系♥。
[PAUL] Thank you.
[保罗] 谢谢你。
[BABY CRYING]
[婴儿哭泣声]
This is all connected, isn't it? Roman, Saban, the girl.
这一切都有关联,不是吗?罗曼,萨班,还有那个女孩。
I don't know. But we're gonna find out.
我不清楚。但我们会找到答案的。
Letting him walk out of here is like...
放他走出去,就像…
putting a wildcat in your pants.
放只野猫,在你的裤腿里。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
[MUSIC SWELLS AND STOPS]
[音乐扬起又停止]
[DOOR SQUEAKING]
[门咯吱声]
[FISCHER] Bye.
[费舍尔] 再见。
[MUTED DANCE MUSIC PLAYING]
[播放沉闷的舞曲]
[SNIFFLES]
[吸鼻子声]
[SABAN] Hi.
[萨班] 嗨。
What do you say when someone says hello?
当有人跟你打招呼时,你会说什么?
-Ber. -[ANGIE SOBBING]
-伯尔。 -[安琪在哭泣]
Are you scared of that big guy? I am.
你怕那个大个子吗? 我怕。
I'm Gabriel.
我叫加布里埃尔。
I know you're afraid,but you don't have to be.
我知道你很害怕,但你不必害怕。
You're gonna go home really soon, okay?
你很快就能回家了,好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
[SABAN] Talk.
[萨班] 说吧。
[BER] Lo said that Interpol was at the hospital,
[伯尔] 罗说国际刑♥警♥在医院里,
but the Woodley's didn't go with them.
但伍德利一家,没有跟他们一起走。
I don't think Paul told them anything.
我觉得,保罗什么都没告诉他们。
Okay, good.
好吧,很好。
The Consociation wants the Sindikheth's access to Thailand.
“联合会帮”想让“辛迪科赫帮”进入泰国。
We cannot lose that,do you understand?
我们不能失去机会,明白吗?
[ANGIE, SOFTLY] I wanna go home.
[安琪轻声说道] 我想回家。
What am I gonna do with this kid?
我该拿这孩子怎么办?
[BER] I don't know.
[伯尔] 我不知道。
Maybe we can give her to the Thais.
也许我们可以把她交给泰国人。
-Ber, what's wrong with you? -[SNICKERS]
- 伯尔,你怎么了? -[狞笑着]
It's actually not a bad idea.
这其实是个不错的主意。
They like that kind of thing over there.
他们喜欢(虐童)那种把戏。
[SOBS]
[哭泣声]
Do you want some juice,sweetheart?
你想喝点果汁吗,亲爱的?
A little juice?
果汁都不喝?
[PEACEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[平和的音乐播放]
[JOHN] We've been talking about that we wanted to ask you
[约翰] 我们一直在讨论这事,我们想问你,
if you wanna be our daughter's godfather.
愿不愿意做我们女儿的教父。
Are you serious?
你说真的吗?
[JOHN] It means, if something happens to me,
[约翰] 我的意思是,如果我出了什么事,
then you're gonna watch over her.
你要照顾她。
I'd be honored.
我很荣幸。
That's good, because, uh,everybody else I asked said no.
很好,因为我问过的其他人,他们都拒绝了。
[LAUGHING]
[笑声]
We're family.
我们是一家人。
[PAUL] Here.
[保罗] 给你。
-This will help you calm down. -I don't want to calm down.
- 这会让你冷静下来。 - 我不想冷静下来。
-Drink some water. -No.
-喝点水。 -不想。
[FOOTSTEPS SOUNDING]
[脚步声]
-Do you know the combination? -What are you doing?
-你知道密♥码♥吗? -你在干什么?
There's only one way to get Angie back alive.
只有一个办法,能让安琪活着回来。
-I have to go get her. -What do you mean, go get her?
- 我得去找她。- 你说去找她,是什么意思?
Six twelve, it's six twelve. It's her birthday.
612,6月12日。这是她的生日。
[PAUL] Hey. Hey, whoa whoa whoa.
[保罗] 嘿。嘿,哇,哇,哇。
You heard what that Interpol agent said.
你听到那个国际刑♥警♥说的了。
She said Saban's got men everywhere. Right?
她说,萨班到处都有爪牙。对吧?
He's like this Eurotrash fucking Tony Montana
他就像“托尼.蒙太拿”那类的欧洲人♥渣♥,
(阿尔帕西诺主演的电影《疤面煞星》中的狠角色)
who's in bed with one of the most ruthless gangs in Thailand.
却和泰国最凶残的黑帮勾结在一起。
(阿尔帕西诺主演的电影《疤面煞星》中的狠角色)
And if you attack one of them,you attack them all.
如果你攻击其中一个,你就攻击了所有人。
They're gonna kill us,our friends, everyone we know. Everyone we know!
他们会杀了我们,我们的朋友,我们认识的所有人。每一个我们认识的人!
How do you know he's connected to the Thai?
你怎么知道,他和泰国人有联♥系♥?
The agent.
那个探员说的
She called it the NATO of organized crime.
她称其为,犯罪团伙的“北约组织”。
She didn't say anything about the Thai.
她并没有,提到过泰国啊。
I don't know, man. You've got a concussion.
我不晓得,伙计。你搞糊涂了。
-[HELENE] What's going on? -He knows who took Angie.
-[海伦] 该怎么办? - 他知道谁绑♥架♥了安琪。
-What? [SCOFFS] -Why didn't they ask for ransom?
- 什么?[嘲笑声] - 他们为什么不索要赎金?
-How the hell should I know? -Where is she?
- 我怎么会知道? - 她在哪儿?
-I don't know! -[HELENE] Stop!
- 我不晓得! —[海伦] 住手!
-I don't know! -[HELENE] Stop!
- 我不晓得! —[海伦] 住手!
[MATTEO] Where is she?! Where is she?!
[马泰奥] 她在哪里?! 她在哪里?!
Okay, okay, okay. It's my fault. It's my fault. [GROANS]
好,好,好。是我的错。是我的错。[呻♥吟♥着]
You knew?
你居然知道?
[HELENE] Where is she?!
[海伦] 她在哪里?!
I don't know.I swear to Christ, I don't know.
我不晓得。我对天发誓,我不晓得。
Why did they take her?!
他们为什么要绑♥架♥她?!
'Cause I took their money and now they want it back.
因为我拿了他们的钱,现在他们想要回去。
-Give it back to them! -I don't have it.
- 还给他们! - 我没有可还的。
-How much?! -15 million euros.
-多少钱?! - 1500万欧元。
[HELENE] So we just let them take her?
[海伦] 那我们就让他们带走她?
You can't go to war with these guys, you can't.
你不能和这些人开战,你不能。
Well, actually, I can.
嗯,事实上,我能。
[WHISPERS] Helene, I'm so sorry. Helene, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
[低语道] 海伦,我抱歉。海伦,我很抱歉。我抱歉。
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[播放紧张的音乐]
[PAUL, UNDER HIS BREATH] Oh, shit.
[保罗倒吸了一口凉气] 噢,太可怕了。
Call Saban. Tell him you have the money,
给萨班打电♥话♥。告诉他你有钱了,
-and make sure he believes you. -[MUSIC STOPS]
- 让他相信你。 -[音乐停止了]
I'm sure you can understand my hesitation, Paul.
我相信,你能理解我的不情愿,保罗。
Explain to me again how you managed to pull this off.
再跟我解释一下,你是怎么做到的。
[SIGHS] I've been skimming off my other clients for years
[叹了口气] 多年来,我一直在从我的其他客户那里揩油,
and I've kept a lot of it liquidated.
而且我把很多钱都变现了。
I just want Angie back, Gabriel. I'll do whatever it takes.
我只想要安琪回来,加布里尔。我会不惜一切代价。
How much? Huh?
你贪了多少? 呃?
How much have you taken from assholes like me who trusted you?
你从像我一样,信任你的客户身上,贪了多少钱?
[PAUL] More than I ever needed.
[保罗] 比我需要的还要多。
You're gonna bring it to me. All of it.
你要把这些钱都给我送来,一分钱都不许少。
And, Paul, if you lie to me, you try to fuck me, I will kill everything you love.
还有,保罗,如果你对我撒谎,你想搞我,我会杀了你爱的一切。
-[STRIPPER WHISPERING] -[SABAN] Slow.
-[脱衣舞♥女♥耳语] -[萨班] 一点一点地杀光。
Do you understand?
你明白不?
Bring it to me.
给我送来。
[PAUL] Okay, I will.
[保罗] 好的,我会的。
[EXHALES]
[呼气声]
There's a construction site in Westpoort.
西港有个建筑工地。
You're gonna meet Saban's men there for the exchange.
你要在那里,和萨班的人碰头,进行交易。
-[DOOR OPENS] -I just made a...
-[开门声] -我只是...
-[DOOR CLOSES] -...bad bet.
-[关门声] -...下错了赌注。
-It's just bad luck. -Bad luck?
- 只是运气不好。 - 运气不好吗?
He's lying.
他在撒谎。
电影精选列表