[UNDER HIS BREATH] Come on. Come on, come on.
[压低声音] 接电♥话♥吧。快点!快点!
[RECORDED VOICE]It's Roman. Leave a message.
[录音] 我是罗曼。请留言。
It's Paul Woodley here. Uhm...
我是保罗.伍德利。呃...
I'm ready to deal.
我打算交易了。
[CHURCH BELLS CHIMING]
[教堂的钟声响起]
[ANGIE HUMMING]
[安琪哼唱声]
[ANGIE] I have something for you.
[安琪] 我有些东西给你。
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yeah, I love it.
是的,我喜欢。
[ANGIE HUMMING]
[安琪哼唱声]
I know you're probably ready to get moving again, but...
我知道,你可能已经准备好再次行动了,但是…
stick around, okay?
再逗留一段时间,好吗?
I think John would want you to get to know his daughter.
我想约翰会希望你,了解他的女儿。
Pretty face. [LAUGHS]
漂亮的脸蛋。 [笑声]
[ANGIE] Mommy,can I have a slice right now?
[安琪] 妈妈,我现在可以吃一片披萨吗?
[HELENE] Yes, of course. But watch the road.
[海伦] 当然可以。但要小心路。
[ANGIE] I'm just like Matteo.
[安琪] 我就像马特奥一样。
[MATTEO GROANS]
[马泰奥呻♥吟♥着]
-[SKULL 1] Oooh... -[SKULLS LAUGHING]
-[骷髅党徒1] 哦... -[骷髅党徒2的狞笑]
[SKULL 1] Look at this goon. As big as an ox.
[骷髅党徒1] 看看这个笨蛋。像牛一样大。
Break him.
揍他。
-[SKULL 2 GRUNTS] -[SCREAMING]
-[骷髅党徒2咕哝着] -[尖叫声]
-Matteo! -[HELENE] No!
-马泰奥! —[海伦] 不要!
[ANGIE] Don't hurt him!
[安琪] 别伤害他!
-Stop! -Angie! No!
-住手! -安琪!不要!
[SCREAMS]
[尖叫声]
[HELENE] Angie, into the car. Quick.
[海伦] 安琪,快上车。快。
[SKULL 2 CRIES OUT]
[骷髅党徒2惨叫着]
-[ANGIE SCREAMS] -[BER] Bitch.
-[安琪尖叫着] -[伯尔] 婊♥子♥。
-[ANGIE] Mom! Mommy! -[SKULL 1] Fucker!
-[安琪] 妈妈!妈妈! -[骷髅党徒1] 混♥蛋♥!
-[BER] Get in the car. -[ANGIE] Let me go!
-[伯尔] 弄上车。 -[安琪] 让我走!
-[SKULL 2] Zeeb, come on! -[ZEEB] See you around, ox.
-[骷髅党徒2] 西伊伯,快点儿! -[西伊伯] 回头找你算账,公牛。
-Matteo, she's in the car! -[ANGIE SCREAMS]
-马泰奥,她被弄上了车! -[安琪尖叫声]
-[ZEEB] Go, go, go! -[ANGIE] Matteo!
-[西伊伯] 走,走,走! -[安琪] 马泰奥!
Oh, fuck. Give me your phone.Give me your phone!
哦,他妈的。把手♥机♥给我。把你的手♥机♥给我!
[MAN, IN DUTCH] Hey, that's my bike.
[男人说着荷兰语] 嘿,那是我的自行车。
[HELENE] Give me your phone!
[海伦] 把你的手♥机♥给我!
[MAN, IN DUTCH] Hey, that's my phone!
[男人说着荷兰语] 嘿,那是我的手♥机♥!
[PHONE BUZZING]
[手♥机♥蜂鸣声]
-Yeah, hello? -[HELENE] They took Angie.
-是的,你好? -[海伦] 他们抓走了安琪。
Hey, okay, slow down, slow down. Where are you?
嘿,慢点说,慢点。你在哪里?
I don't know. They took her.
我不知道。他们带走了她。
-Paul, they took Angie. -I'm on my way.
- 保罗,他们带走了安琪。- 我就来了。
Son of a bitch!
这帮王八蛋!
[ANGIE, MUFFLED] Matteo, help me!
[安琪低声说道] 马泰奥,救救我!
-[PEOPLE SHOUTING] -[TIRES SCREECHING]
-[人们在叫喊] -[轮胎摩擦出刺耳声音]
-[MATTEO GROANING] -[CAR HORN HONKING]
-[马泰奥在呻♥吟♥] -[汽车在鸣喇叭]
-[CYCLIST, IN DUTCH] Goddammit! -[TIRES SCREECHING]
-[骑车者说着荷兰语] 该死的!-[轮胎刹车嘎吱声]
[ANGIE SCREAMING]
[安琪的尖叫]
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[紧张的音乐播放]
[SKULL] We have to split up.
[骷髅党徒] 我们得分头行动。
-[WOMAN YELPS] -[MATTEO] Move!
-[女人惊叫声] -[马泰奥]快闪开!
-[ANGIE SCREAMS] -[TIRES SCREECHING]
-[安琪尖叫声] -[轮胎摩擦声]
Hello, Gabriel. I told you I needed some time.
你好,加布里埃尔。我告诉过你,我需要一些时间。
I told you, Paul.I don't like complications.
我告诉过你,保罗。我不喜欢什么并发症。
You better let her go,you son of a...
你最好放了她,你个狗♥娘♥养♥的…
[PAUL] Ah, goddammit!
[保罗] 啊,该死的!
[MATTEO GROANING]
[马特奥呻♥吟♥]
[TIRES SCREECHING]
[轮胎摩擦]
[ANGIE SCREAMS]
[安琪尖叫]
Mommy. [SOBS]
妈妈。[哭泣声]
Hey. Shut up.
嘿。闭嘴。
[SKULL] Aw shit, there he is.
[骷髅党徒] 妈的,他跟来了。
[SKULL] Who the heck is this guy?
[骷髅党徒] 这家伙到底是谁?
[ZEEB] Get him off. Get him off!
[西伊伯] 甩掉他。甩掉他!
-[SKULL CRIES OUT] -[PEOPLE SCREAMING]
-[骷髅党惨叫声] -[人们的尖叫声]
-Where's the girl? -[ZEEB GROANING]
-那女孩呢? —[西伊伯咕哝着]
[MATTEO GRUNTS]
[马泰奥咕哝着]
-[JOHN GROANS] -[LAUGHS] Good job.
-[约翰呻♥吟♥] -[笑着] 干得好。
[JOHN] Come on. [GROANS]
[约翰]来吧。 [咕哝着]
[MATTEO] Why are you still doing this, old man?
[马泰奥] 你为什么还这么做,老家伙?
[JOHN] You calling me old?
[约翰] 你说我老?
[MATTEO] I'm talking about this.This life. You got a wife.
[马泰奥] 我说的是这个。这种生活。你有老婆。
A kid on the way.
孩子就要出生了。
[JOHN] Enough, enough. -[CHUCKLES]
[约翰]够了,够了。-[笑声]
[PANTING] No, seriously.
[喘着气] 不,说实话。
I know what you mean.
我明白你的意思。
Listen, we're family.
听好了,我们是一家人。
You, me, Helene.
你,我,还有海伦。
And that kid, man.
还有那个孩子,伙计。
It's scaring the shit out of me how soon it's gonna be here.
就快降临这个世界了,这吓死我了。
You're gonna be a dad.
你要当爸爸了。
Anyways, we're family.
不管怎样,我们是一家人。
So are they.
他们也是。
And they're family too.
他们也是家人。
And we are all each other's got.
我们是彼此的全部。
And we are all that stands between war and home.
我们是站在战争和家园之间的人。
It's us.
就是我们。
Yes, sir.
是的,长官。
And that's noble.
这是高尚的事业。
[MONITOR BEEPING]
[监护仪发出哔哔声]
[GROANS]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[DETECTIVE, IN DUTCH] I have to question him.
[警探说着荷兰语] 我得询问他。
[DOCTOR, IN DUTCH] When he wakes up.
[医生说着荷兰语] 等他醒来后吧。
Why aren't you out there trying to find my baby girl?
你们为什么,不去找我的宝贝女儿?
-They're trying their best. -Are you?
- 他们已经尽力了。- 你们尽力了吗?
[SHIRA] We've got this.
[希拉] 我们有这个。
Agent Brasel, agent Fischer,Interpol.
我们是国际刑♥警♥探员,布拉塞尔和费舍尔。
-I have to call my captain. -She already knows.
- 我得打电♥话♥给我的队长。 - 她已经知道了。
Ms Woodley,
伍德利夫人,
getting your daughter back is our top priority.
救回你女儿,是我们的首要任务。
We're setting up checkpoints all across the city.
我们在全城设立了检查站。
A scooter won't get through without us searching it.
不经过我们的检查,连摩托车也通不过去。
But I do need to ask him some questions.
但我确实需要问他一些问题。
[MAN, IN DUTCH] Wait. Wait!
[男人说着荷兰语] 等等。等一下!
[MATTEO BREATHING HEAVILY]
[马泰奥沉重的呼吸声]
Think I could get some clothes on first?
我能考虑,先换件衣服吗?
You got somewhere you need to be?
你要去别的地方吗?
[MATTEO] Yeah.
[马泰奥] 是的。
Gotta get Angie back.
我得把安琪找回来。
How are you gonna do that?
你要怎么做?
I'll start by doing your job and find the people who took her.
我会从你们的工作着手,找出绑♥架♥她的人。
Those two guys you turned into headstones were both Consociation.
你干掉的那两个人,都是“联合会帮”的人。
You thought this had something to do with me.
你认为,这种事跟我有关。
You're the unknown factor.
你是个未知数。
No driver's license,no home address, no cellphone,
你没有驾照,没有家庭住址,没有手♥机♥,
no bank accounts,no fingerprints on file,
没有银行账户,没有指纹资料,
not even a file really.Except a name. Matteo Donner.
甚至连档案都没有。除了名字。 马特奥.唐纳。
And some redacted military service. Nothing but a passport.
还有一些被修改过的服兵役记录。 除了护照,什么都没有。
What's the Consociation?
什么是“联合会帮”?
It's like the NATO of organized crime.
这就好像犯罪团伙的“北约组织”
An international alliance of extortionists,murderers, counterfeiters,you name it.
一个由勒索者,杀人犯,伪造者组成的国际联盟,应有尽有。
And when you attack one, you attack all of them.
当你攻击他们的一个人时,你就攻击了所有的人。
The branch that took Angie is run by Gabriel Saban.
绑♥架♥安琪的那个团伙,其首领是:加布里埃尔·萨班。
[STAMMERS] What do they want? Money?
[结巴地说] 他们想要什么? 钱吗?
We're not sure.This isn't their usual MO.
我们不确定。这不是他们的一贯作风。
Jesus, what is their usual MO?
天啊,他们通常是怎么做的?
Young girls no one will miss.
那些没人在意的失足女青年。
Snatch them off the streets,drug them,ship them all over the world.
把她们从街上抓来,给她们下药,运到世界各地。
But never a girl as young as Angie.
但从没绑♥架♥过,像安琪这么年幼的女孩。
电影精选列表