-[GRUNTS] -[CRIES OUT]
-[咕哝声] -[声嘶力竭]
[SHOTS FIRE]
[枪声]
[MATTEO] John! John! [PANTING]
[马泰奥] 约翰!约翰! [喘气声]
[SPEC-OP] Team up on the stage. We lost the team leader.
[行动队员] 全体队员到舞台集♥合♥。我们失去队长了。
[VOICE FADING]Repeat: Lost team leader.
[声音减弱] 重复:我们失去了队长。
罗马尼亚 克勒拉希
五年之后
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[忧郁的音乐响起]
[CHAIN SAW BUZZING]
[链条电锯声]
[MACHINES WHIRRING]
[机器的呼呼声]
[MATTEO] Watch it.
[马泰奥] 小心。
[THUNDER CRASHES]
[电闪雷鸣]
[BELL RINGING]
[收工铃♥声♥]
[MUMBLED CONVERSATION]
[含混的交谈声]
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC CONTINUES]
[哀伤的音乐继续]
[ECHOING VOICES] Whoo! Hey. Hey, beauty.
[回响的声音] 喔!嘿。嘿,小美女。
[ANGIE LAUGHING]
[安琪的笑声]
[HELENE] Such a good girl.
[海伦] 多可爱的丫头啊。
Angie.
安琪。
-[JOHN] Whoa whoa whoa. -[ANGIE COOS]
-[约翰] 哇哇哇, -[安琪发出咕咕声]
[JOHN] It's a fish.
[约翰] 一条大鱼。
[LAUGHING]
[笑声]
[JOHN] Go!
[约翰] 走!
-[JOHN] Angie, smile. -[CAMERA CLICKS]
-[约翰] 安琪,笑一下。 -[照相机快门声]
-You quitting? -I gotta keep moving.
- 你要退出吗? - 我还要继续辗转。
Well, you're leaving me short.
那我得扣你点儿薪水。
So, this is what you get.
这就是你的所得。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐响起]
-[IN ROMANIAN] Bucharest? -[WOMAN] Yes, of course.
-[罗马尼亚语] 是去布加勒斯特的车吗? -[女人]是的,当然。
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[哀伤的音乐响起]
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[紧张的音乐响起]
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
[HELICOPTER WHIRRING]
[直升机桨叶转动声]
Well, well, well.
好啊,好啊。
What do we have here?
看看我们在这儿,都找到了什么?
The Sindikheth and Consociation all gathered here together.
“辛迪科赫帮”和“联合会帮”全在这里了。
Must be a super special occasion.
这是何等的大阵仗。
[CAMERA CLICKING]
[照相机快门声]
Like one of those weddings where all the relatives you forgot you had show up to the free buffet.
就像在婚礼上,所有你疏远的亲戚,都会出现在免费自助餐前。
Is that what this is?
是这样吗?
A joining of two spirits? How sweet.
两种鬼神的结合? 多亲密啊。
[WHOOPS] Look at this. My favorite breakfast.
[起哄声] 看看这个。我最爱吃的早餐。
This one comes with a present.
这家伙还附赠了礼物。
Keeps you going all day.
你们整天就在忙这个吧。
So, who's the lucky bride?
那么,谁是那幸运的新娘子?
[ROMAN SPEAKS IN SERBIAN]
[罗曼说着塞尔维亚语]
[FISCHER] What did you say?
[费舍尔] 你说什么?
That's no way to talk to a lady.
这可不是跟女士说话的方式。
[ROMAN SPITTING]
[罗曼啐了口痰]
You fucking son of a bitch.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
Get the fuck up! Spitting on my shoe, huh?
他妈的起来! 还敢往我鞋上吐口水?
-[FISCHER] Move! -[HELICOPTER WHIRRING]
-[费舍尔] 快走! -[直升机桨叶转动声]
Sorry I didn't bring flowers, eh.
对不起,我没带花来参加。
[CAMERA CLICKING]
[照相机快门声]
[AGENT, IN DUTCH] Come on, stand up.
[探员说着荷兰语] 快点,站起来。
-[SABAN] Tell me. -Interpol was waiting for us.
-[萨班] 告诉我。 - 国际刑♥警♥组织截住了我们。
-[SABAN] And the shipment? -[BER] Gone.
-[萨班] 整船被扣了? -[伯尔] 全扣了。
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[紧张的音乐响起]
[SEAGULLS SQUAWKING]
[海鸥尖叫声]
[ROMAN] Watch it, man. Watch it.
[罗曼] 小心点,伙计。看着点。
Do you have any idea how hard it is to get blood out of Italian calfskin?
你知道,把意大利小牛皮上的血渍,弄掉有多难吗?
[ROMAN] No. Why don't you try some water, huh?
[罗曼] 不知道。你为什么不蘸点儿水呢?
Oh, you're an expert now?
你现在是擦皮鞋专家吗?
[FISCHER] Don't be a girl.
[费舍尔] 别那么娇气了。
[SHIRA] Okay, Roman. That's a shipment off the streets.
[希拉] 好的,罗曼。这批货是要运到街头兜售的。
But it doesn't put us any closer to the big players.
但这没能让我们,接近那些大毒枭们。
Actually, it does. So take the win, Shira.
事实上,确实如此。见好就收吧,希拉。
Hitting the Consociation and the Sindikheth at the same time puts a pressure on them while they're trying to link up together.
同时打击“联合会帮”和“辛迪克赫帮”会给他们施加压力,因为他们想要联手。
Boss, we could get a medal for this shit.
头儿,这回,我们要得到奖章了。
Fine.
好吧。
But I want the whole Consociation,not its droppings.
但我要的是整个“联合会帮”,而不是它的“弃子”。
I know it's personal.
我知道这是私人恩怨。
But I promise you, this was just a warm-up.
但我向你保证,这只是热身。
Now we crank the heat and we force them to make a mistake.
现在我们再加一把火,使他们方寸大乱。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
[ANNOUNCER, IN DUTCH]The train to Dordrecht,Lage Zwaluwe and Roosendaal,
[荷兰语播音员] 开往多德雷赫特、拉赫兹瓦鲁韦和罗森达尔方向的列车,
scheduled at 8:31 p.m.,departs from platform...
定于晚上8点31分发车,候车站台是...
P.W.投资金融集团
[PAUL] Yeah, Nick, let me cut to the chase.
[保罗] 好的,尼克,让我们开门见山吧。
So, it's an ERC20 blockchain called Taltos.
这是一个编号♥ERC20区块链,叫做Taltos。
Every database will be using it within two years,
每一个数据库,将在两年内,都要使用它,
and now for a small no-risk investment you can get in on it now.
现在,你可以进行一个小的无风险投资。
Uh, just 15 million euros.
只需要1500万欧元。
I know [CHUCKLES]
我晓得[笑声]
I know they've been telling that crypto's been dead for years,but, hey, the only place it's going is up.
我晓得,人们说:加密货币已经死了很多年了,但是,你瞧,它只会上升。
Oh, come on, Nick.
哦,来吧,尼克。
Help me make the ICO.You'll be glad you did it.
成全我的首次发行。你不会后悔的。
Okay, I guess we'll have to see how you feel about that when you see me cruising by in a new Bentley.
好吧,让我们憧憬一下,当我开着一辆崭新的宾利,从你身边驶过时,你是什么感觉。
Right. [LAUGHS] Okay.
对了。 [笑着说] 好吧。
Okay, thanks.Thanks, talk to you later.
好的,谢谢。回头再聊。
[SIGHS]
[叹息声]
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
[MUSIC SWELLS AND STOPS]
[音乐扬声即止]
[DOORBELL RINGS]
[门铃♥声♥]
-I'm looking for... -[ANGIE] You're so tall.
-我要找... -[安琪] 你真高啊。
Can you get a cat out of the tree?
你能把猫,从树上弄下来吗?
Can you dunk a basketball?
你会扣篮吗?
Is Helene Meyers home?
海伦·迈耶斯在家吗?
Meyers...
迈耶斯...
[ANGIE] Mommy!
[安琪] 妈妈!
Mommy,there is somebody at the door!
妈妈,有人敲门!
[HELENE] Who is it, sweetheart?
[海伦] 是谁啊,宝贝?
[ANGIE] I don't know, but he's big.
[安琪] 我不认识,但他块头很大。
Hey.
嘿。
Where have you been?
你去哪里了?
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[忧郁的音乐播放]
Angie, do you remember Matteo?
安琪,你还记得马特奥吗?
-He's a friend of your dad's. -Paul?
- 他是你♥爸♥爸的朋友。 - 保罗吗?
-No, honey, your dad. -You knew my real dad?
- 不,亲爱的,是你♥爸♥爸的。 - 你认识我的亲生父亲吗?
He was my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友。
Did he like broccoli?
他喜欢吃西兰花吗?
-No. -I knew it.
- 不喜欢。 - 我就知道。
Well...
那么...
Don't stand there like a lug. Come inside.
别像傻瓜一样站在那儿。进屋去。
I'll make some coffee.
我去准备咖啡。
[KETTLE WHISTLING]
[开水壶嘴鸣声]
His name is Paul.We got married last year.
他的名字叫保罗。我们去年结婚了。
He's been good to us.
他对我们很好。
We missed you at John's funeral.
你没去参加约翰的葬礼。
[WHISPERS] Yeah.
[低声说] 是的。
I wanted to come.
我本想去的。
-But... -I know.
- 但是.. - 我知道。
We all lost a lot that day.
那天,我们都失去了很多。
It's just that...
You were like his brother.Always there for him.
你就像他的兄弟。永远在他身边。
It would have been nice if you could have been there for us when we needed you.
如果,在我们需要你的时候,你能在我们身边就好了。
Anyway, it's good you're here now.
不管怎样,很高兴你现在回来了。
I came because...
我来是因为...
there's something I needed to tell you.
我有件事要告诉你。
What?
什么事?
-It was my fault John died. -No, stop.
- 约翰的死,是我的错。 - 不,别说了。
-I wasn't fast enough. -I said stop.
- 我当时不够快。 - 别再说了。
-It should have been me. -Shut up!
电影精选列表