-[SHIRA] You motherfuckers. -[MATTEO PANTING]
-[希拉] 你这个王八蛋。 -[马泰奥气喘吁吁]
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[播放紧张音乐]
-[SABAN] Hey. Stop.-[SHOT FIRES]
-[萨班] 嘿。站住。 -[枪声]
[ANGIE GASPS]
[安琪哭泣声]
[SABAN] Where do you think you're going?
[萨班] 你以为,你能去哪里?
Huh?
哼?
Behave yourself. You got that?
表现乖点儿。你明白了吗?
[MATTEO] Saban!
[马泰奥] 萨班!
No!
不!
-[SABAN] I'll kill her. -Give me the girl.
-[萨班]我会杀了她。 -把那孩子给我。
Don't be stupid.
别犯傻了。
Just give me the girl and I'll let you walk away.
把女孩给我,我就放你走。
You'll let me walk away?
你会让我离开?
That's a knife. That's a gun.
你拿的是把刀。我拿的是把枪。
Come any closer and I'll blow her fucking brains out,
再靠近我,就打爆她的头,
-I swear to God. -[PANTS] Give me the girl.
-我向上帝保证。 -[喘气] 把那女孩给我。
[MENACING MUSIC PLAYING]
[凶险的音乐播放]
-[MUSIC SWELLS AND STOPS] -[CRIES OUT]
-[音乐声扬起又停了] -[声嘶力竭]
[SHOT FIRES]
[枪响了]
[ANGIE] Matteo! Are you okay?
[安琪] 马泰奥!你还好吗?
[MATTEO COUGHS]
[马泰奥咳嗽声]
[WHISPERS] Yeah, I'm okay.
[虚弱地说] 是的,我还好。
-Did he hurt you? -No.
- 他伤到你了吗? -没有。
-[MATTEO PANTS] -[ANGIE] Thank you.
-[马泰奥喘气声] -[安琪] 谢谢你。
-Let's go home. -[ANGIE] Yeah.
-我们回家。 -[安琪] 好的。
[PEACEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[平和的音乐播放]
[ANGIE] Daisy, let's play.
[安琪]黛西,我们玩吧。
[GIGGLES] You're so cute.
[傻笑声] 你太可爱了。
六个月后
I'm gonna get you a pillow.
我去给你拿个靠垫。
Do you think Matteo will come back?
你认为马泰奥会回来吗?
Yeah, I think so, honey.
会的,我想会的,亲爱的。
[ANGIE] I like that.
[安琪] 我喜欢那个。
Good girl. Yes.
好孩子,对了。
-Oh. -[CHUCKLES]
-噢。 -[笑声]
[PEACEFUL MUSIC CONTINUES]
[平和的音乐继续]
(REMEMBER DEATH REMEMBER LIFE)
[记住死亡,记住生命]
[CHAIR CREAKING]
[椅子咯吱作响]
[HEROIC MUSIC PLAYING]
[英雄的音乐响起]
[MUSIC STOPS]
[音乐停止]
黑莲花公主
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[播放紧张音乐]
[MUSIC FADES OUT]
[音乐逐渐消失]
尽早康复,给我点电♥话♥!
你的娜奥米。
[MONITOR BEEPING]
[监护仪发出哔哔声]
You happy now?
你现在高兴了?
Now get your ass up. We got work to do.
现在给我起身。我们还有工作要做。
[EXHALES]
[呼气声]
[SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[紧张的音乐播放]
电影精选列表