Hi, Mommy. [GIGGLES]
嗨,妈咪。 [傻笑]
[MUSIC FADES OUT]
[音乐逐渐消失]
Earth to Moonbase 2, hello? Anyone?
地球呼叫月球基地2号♥,你好? 有人在吗?
What?
什么呀?
You've been in your own world since you got home.
你回家后,就一直在自己的世界里。
You didn't hear a thing Angie told you about her day.
你没听安琪跟你说她今天的事。
-I heard her. -But you weren't listening.
-我听她说了。 -但你没在听进去。
She's a smart kid, Paul.
她是个聪明的孩子,保罗。
She knows when you're not paying attention.
她知道,你什么时候心不在焉。
Yeah, I'm sorry. Uh...
是的,我很抱歉。嗯…
But I've been trying to figure out
但我一直在想办法解决
this accounting error at work.You know how I get.
工作上的帐目错误。 你知道我的脾气。
-Oh, yeah. All Beautiful Mind.-[LAUGHS]
-哦,是的。总是有借口。 -[笑了]
Hey, you wanna talk about it?
你谈谈你的事吗?
You wanna talk about liabilities and equity with me?
你想跟我谈债务和股权吗?
Mmm... Not if I don't have to.
嗯…除非不得已,否则我不会。
Aww... [CHUCKLES]
嗷...[笑声]
[EXHALES]
[呼气声]
[SHOWER TURNS ON]
[开淋浴声]
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
[OMINOUS MUSIC CONTINUES]
[不祥的音乐继续]
[BICYCLE BELL RINGING]
[自行车铃响]
[CHURCH BELLS CHIMING]
[教堂的钟声]
[TOUR GUIDE, IN DUTCH] Welcome, ladies and gentlemen,
[导游说着荷兰语] 欢迎女士们,先生们穿行在
to this beautiful tour through Amsterdam.
这座美丽城市阿姆斯特丹观光。
[IN ENGLISH] Also called "the Venice of the North,"
[说英语] 也被称为“北方威尼斯”,
where we have 165 canals and 1,281 bridges.
在那这里,我们有165条运河,和1281座桥梁。
[BOYS BLOWING ON PARTY HORNS]
[男孩们吹响派对号♥角]
The Magere Brug is one of our oldest, first built in 1691
马海丽吊桥是我们最古老的建筑之一,始建于1691年,
where two sisters lived on opposite banks.
当年的两姐妹都住在对岸。
This can be seen on your left-hand side.
这可以在你的左手边看到。
[TOUR GUIDE] After this bridge,on your right,
[导游] 过了这座桥,在你的右边,
-we have the famous... -[SCREAMING]
- 我们到了著名的… -[尖叫声]
[CAMERA CLICKS]
[照相机快门声]
-[WOMAN] Oh my God! -[SCREAMING]
-[女人] 哦,我的上帝! -[尖叫声]
[SABAN] So, I guess we can continue our business then.
[萨班] 那么,我想我们可以继续我们的生意了。
Yes, Mr Nay.
是的,内伊先生。
[LOUD DANCE MUSIC PLAYING]
[嘈杂的舞曲]
Tell me something. What do we know?
告诉我。我们知道什么?
Not much.
不太多。
-Did he flip Paul? -[BER] He couldn't say.
-他供出保罗了吗? -[伯尔]他说不出来。
My money, Interpol,a fucking rat.
我的钱,国际刑♥警♥,一个该死的老鼠。
No way it's a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合。
Maybe next time don't cut out his tongue
也许下次别在他
before he's done answering my questions.
回答完我的问题之前,割掉他的舌头。
[BER] You crazy fuck.
[伯尔] 你这个疯子。
You think that's funny?
你认为这很好玩吗?
Don't make faces.
别冲我作鬼脸。
[SABAN, UNDER HIS BREATH] Goddammit.
[萨班,低声说] 该死的。
[NORMAL VOICE] I need my fucking pills.
[正常声音] 我需要我的药。
[OFFICER IN DUTCH] Sorry, people, the bridge is closed.
[警官说着荷兰语] 对不起,各位,桥已经关闭了。
[IN ENGLISH] Sorry, guys,the bridge is closed.
[用英语说] 对不起,伙计们,桥已经关闭了。
[FISCHER] What the hell.
[费舍尔] 真惨。
It's Roman.
是罗曼。
Yes, I see that.
是的,我看见了。
[ANGIE] Bye, Daisy!
[安琪] 再见,黛西!
[COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING]
[乡村音乐演奏]
[MUSIC STOPS]
[音乐停止]
It looks to be a bad day for a new crypto-currency, Taltos.
对于一种新的加密货币Taltos来说,这似乎是糟糕的一天。
[PHONE BUZZING]
[电♥话♥蜂鸣声]
Gabriel, I was just about to call you.
加布里埃尔,我正要给你打电♥话♥。
[SABAN] I need some good news, Paul.
[萨班] 我需要一些好消息,保罗。
I'm having a very,very stressful day.
我今天压力太、太大了。
In fact, my doctor standing in front of me
事实上,我的医生站在我面前告诉我,
tells me I have too much anxiety, I need to relax.
我太焦虑了,我需要放松。
Actually, there has been another complication.
实际上,还有另一个并发症。
No! No, no, no, no, no. There's no complication.
不!不不不不不不。没有并发症。
There can't be,because yesterday in your office
不可能,因为昨天在你办公室,
you told me you'd have my money today.
你告诉我,今天就能拿到钱。
You remember this, yes?
你还记得吧?
Of course I remember.
当然,我记得。
But it's proven to be a bit more of a problem than I thought.
但事实证明,这比我想象的要麻烦得多。
[OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING]
[不祥的音乐播放]
Saban, you're there? You still there?
萨班,你在吗?你还在吗?
No, Paul, you did not lose me.
不,保罗,你没有失去我。
I wanna know where the fuck my money is that you're supposed to be watching over.
我想知道,我的钱他妈的在哪里,你应该照看的。
-You just got to trust me. -[SABAN] Trust you?
-你要相信我。-[萨班]相信你?
"Trust me" is what people say before they sneak up behind you and they cut your fucking throat.
"相信我"是那些偷偷溜到你身后,割断你喉咙的人说的话。
That's a lonely way to live.
那是一种,孤独的生活方式。
[SABAN] It's the only way I live. Do you know why, Paul?
[萨班] 这是我唯一的生活方式。你知道为什么吗,保罗?
Because betrayal is around every corner, Paul.
因为背叛无处不在,保罗。
It's in every shadow.
它在每一个阴影里。
Find my money.
去找我的钱。
[STAMMERS] Gabriel, I can fix this.
[结巴地说] 加布里埃尔,我能补救这事。
I just need more time. Okay?
我只是需要更多时间。好吗?
[LOUD DANCE MUSIC PLAYING]
[嘈杂的舞曲]
Hey, come with me.
嘿,跟我来。
-[ZEEB] What's up? -We have to visit a friend.
-[西伊伯] 什么事? - 我们要拜访一位朋友。
Alright.
好吧。
[ZEEB WHISTLES]
[西伊伯吹了声口哨]
[WOMAN ON TV] ...second quarter.
[电视里的女人] ...第二季度。
I'd love to call what's happening to Taltos a rug pull,
我很乐意把Taltos的事称为一场阴谋,
but the market looks to pick up over the next few months.
但未来几个月市场有望回升。
-I don't have months. -[WOMAN] The summer, however,
-我可等不了几个月。 -[女人] 今年夏天,无论如何,
has been cruel to the whole crypto market. By extension,
对整个加密市场都很残酷。随着蔓延,
the crypto-currencies have also been severely impacted.
加密货币也受到了严重影响。
[HELICOPTER WHIRRING]
[直升机桨叶转动声]
[FISCHER] You think Saban's sending us a message?
[费舍尔] 你觉得萨班在给我们传递信息吗?
No, what makes you say that?
不,你为什么这么说?
Well...
好吧...
First, hanging the body here, in a public place. And second...
首先,把尸体挂在这里,在公共场所。其次…
You're fucking with me.
你在耍我。
Of course it's a message, you jackass.
当然是留言了,你个混♥蛋♥。
Or he would have stuffed him in a barrel of concrete and dumped him off a boat.
或者他会把他塞进一桶混凝土里,然后把他扔下船。
[TELEPHONE RINGING]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
Hey, stop!
嘿,停下!
Stop. Stop.
停下。停下。
Open it.
打开它。
-[TELEPHONE STILL RINGING] -[FISCHER] Come on, come on.
-[手♥机♥还在响] -[费希尔] 快点,快点。
-[RINGING STOPS] -Fuck.
-[铃♥声♥停了] - 操。
Well, at least we know it works.
至少我们知道它是有效的。
Let's go back to the office. Naomi in Cyber owes me a favor.
我们回办公室吧。网络部的娜奥米欠我个人情。
Ooh, Naomi. She still single?
哦,娜奥米。她还是单身吗?
-[SIGHS] -What? Are you jealous?
—[叹了口气] -什么?你嫉妒了吗?
Did you get stung by a bee?
你被蜜蜂蜇了吗?
No.
没有。
This is just my body.
这已是我的身体了。
But does that hurt?
会很疼吗?
[MUFFLED GUN SHOTS AND YELLING]
[低沉的枪声和喊叫声]
Sometimes.
有时会的。
I need to tell you a secret.
我要告诉你一个秘密。
[PEACEFUL MUSIC PLAYING]
[平和的音乐播放]
[TELEPHONE RINGS]
[手♥机♥铃♥声♥]
Hey.
嘿。
Hey. Hey, uhm,
嗨。嘿,呃,
I need to sweet-talk some investors tonight so I don't know how late I'll be.
我今晚要跟一些投资人有应酬,所以,我不知道要到多晚。
You know it's pizza night, right?
你知道今天是披萨之夜吧?
Yeah, I know. I know.Uh, save me a slice.
是的,我知道。我知道。给我留一片。
Okay. Bye.
好的。再见。
[LINE RINGING]
[电♥话♥连线声]
电影精选列表