- 死的应该是我。 - 闭嘴!
You don't get to come here,not after I moved on,and make me relive my grief.
我已经逐渐忘记了,你不能再来这里,让我重新揭开伤疤。
Look at me.
看着我。
You don't get to do that.
你不能这么做。
Not when you couldn't even be bothered to show up for his funeral.
你连他的葬礼,都不愿意参加。
What kind of brother does that?
什么样的战友,会这么做?
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[忧郁的音乐播放]
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
-[DOOR CLOSES] -[WHISPERS] Fuck.
-[关门声] -[低语] 见鬼。
[HELENE] Matteo.
[海伦] 马泰奥。
Do you have anywhere to stay?
你有地方住吗?
I'll find something. I'll be fine.
我会找到的。我没事的。
We have an extra room,so come back inside.
我们有一个多余的房♥间,所以回来吧。
Please.
别犹豫了。
[SOFT PIANO MUSIC PLAYING]
[柔和的钢琴声播放]
[SABAN] What is this?
[萨班] 这是什么?
It's mushroom stew, sir.One of our most popular dishes.
这是炖蘑菇,先生,是我们最受欢迎的菜之一。
This is the famous mushroom stew?
这就是著名的“炖蘑菇”?
Why isn't anyone else having it?
为什么没有其他的客人呢?
How many times are we gonna have this conversation?
这话题我们还要聊几次?
I'm gonna give you another month. Okay?
我再给你一个月。行吗?
One more month.
一个月。
And then maybe I bring in a new chef, a new menu. Yeah?
然后我可能会请一个新厨师,换一份新菜单。明白了吗?
Think that's fair?
你觉得这样公平吗?
-Anything else, sir? -People. Ha!
-还要别的吗,先生? - 我要客人。哈!
I'd like some people. People.
我想要一些客人。顾客。
Go.
下去吧。
[CHEF] Thank you.
[主厨] 谢谢你。
[HELENE] That was a good day.
[海伦] 那是美好的一天。
-Yeah. -It's for you.
-是的。-这是给你的。
Thanks.
谢谢。
[HELENE] You know, I kept all his things.
[海伦] 你知道,我保留了他所有的东西。
His clothes, medals,everything, so...
他的衣服,奖章,所有的东西,所以…
if you need anything, take it.
如果你需要什么,拿去吧。
He would have liked that.
他会喜欢的。
Matteo.
马泰奥。
It really is good to see you.
见到你,真的很高兴。
It's just that...
只是...
I'm sorry it took so long.
抱歉,让你久等了。
-[ANGIE, MUFFLED] Matteo! -[CHUCKLES]
-[安琪含混地说] 马泰奥! -[笑声]
And now you're gonna have to deal with your new best friend.
现在,你要和你的“新闺蜜”交往了。
[CHUCKLES] Yeah.
[笑声] 是的。
[ANGIE, MUFFLED] Matteo?
[安琪嘟囔道] 马泰奥?
[BER] See these two?
[伯尔] 看到这两个了吗?
They are running the whole investigation.
他们正在进行全面调查。
[FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING]
[脚步声接近]
Taking pictures?
在谈论照片?
I spoke to our Mr Nay.
我和内伊先生谈过了。
We both agree that whether this rat is in my house or in his house,
我们都同意,不管这只老鼠,是在我家里,还是在他家里,
we don't continue business until it's found.
在找到它之前,我们不会继续生意往来。
-Mmm, yeah. -Now, if it is in my house,
- 嗯,好的。 - 现在,如果它在我家,
it's up to you two to find it.Fast.
你们俩要尽快找到它。
[DOOR CLOSES]
[关门声]
-Hey. -Hey.
- 嘿。 - 嘿。
-How was your day? -Well...
-你今天过得怎么样? - 嗯…
Where's the hobbit?
霍比特人在哪里?
There.
那里。
[ANGIE, MUFFLED] There you go.
[安琪嘟囔道] 该你了。
Why is she having a tea party with a giant?
她为什么要和一个大个儿玩过家家?
That's Matteo, John's friend.
这是马泰奥,约翰的朋友。
He stopped by today and I don't think he's got anywhere to go,
他今天来过我,我觉得他没地方可去,
so I thought maybe we could take him in for a few days.
所以,我想,也许我们可以收留他几天。
Of course.
当然可以。
[PAUL] I think we should get him a new chair.
[保罗] 我想,我们应该给他买♥♥把新椅子。
He's gonna break that one. [LAUGHS]
他会把这椅子坐垮的。 -[笑声]
[DAISY BARKS]
[黛西的叫声]
[HELENE, MUFFLED] Santee.
[海伦含混地说] 祝健康。
[PAUL, MUFFLED] Cheers, everybody, it's a real honor.
[保罗含混地说] 大家干杯,这真是高兴。
[ANGIE LAUGHING]
[安琪的笑声]
[MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING]
[忧郁的音乐播放]
[HELICOPTER WHIRRING]
[直升机桨叶转动]
[SPEC-OP, OVER RADIO] Message to return. Target two miles.
[特种行动队电台声] 指令返回。离目标还有两英里。
Target number Alpha Bravo 1-0-0-4. Over.
目标编号♥AB-0-0-4。完毕。
(阿富汗)
[MATTEO] Copy that.
[马泰奥] 收到。
[JOHN] You remember that girl at Cappie's retirement party?
[约翰] 你还记得,在祝贺卡皮退休舞会上的那个女孩吗?
[MATTEO] The one in the blue dress, you mean?
[马泰奥] 你是说,穿蓝裙子的那个吗?
[JOHN] That's the one. Skylar.
[约翰] 就是那个,她叫斯凯勒。
You pretended you were too drunk to dance.
你假装醉得不能跳舞。
[MATTEO] I don't dance.
[马泰奥] 我真不会跳舞。
[JOHN] Why? Are you too tall? You think you'd look stupid?
[约翰] 为什么? 你太高了吗? 你觉得你,看起来很蠢吗?
-[MATTEO] I've seen you dance. -[BOTH LAUGH]
-[马泰奥] 我看过你跳舞。—[两人都笑了]
-We're in position. Ready to go. -[SPEC-OP] Copy that.
- 我们就位了。准备好了。-[行动队员] 收到。
[JOHN] Look, all I'm saying is that when we get back home,
[约翰] 听着,我说的意思就是,等我们回家后,
you oughta give that girl a call.
你应该给那女孩打电♥话♥。
Take her out for dinner.
请她出去,吃晚饭。
-That's Helene's idea, isn't it? -[JOHN] No. No, no.
- 这是海伦的主意,对吗? —[约翰]。不,不是。
Did she say something about it too?
她也说了什么吗?
Just that if I didn't call her,I was gonna die alone.
如果我不给她打电♥话♥,我就会打一辈子光棍。
[CHUCKLES] I fucking love that woman.
[笑声] 我他妈,爱死我的海伦了。
She went straight for the jugular, huh?
她把握住你的命脉了,不是吗?
She just wants you to be happy.
她只是想让你开心。
-Tell her I am happy. -[JOHN] You tell her yourself.
- 告诉她,我很高兴。 -[约翰] 你自己告诉她吧。
But I bet she loves it when you're out in the field, huh?
但我打赌,她很喜欢你出外勤,对吧?
Instead of hanging around the house.
而不是在家里游手好闲。
At least when I'm out here,she can't hound me about building those gazebos in the back yard, man.
至少我在外面的时候,她不会缠着我,在后院建凉亭。
[MATTEO] Oh, there we go. Target in sight.
[马泰奥] 哦,我们该行动了。目标出现了。
-By the way... -[MATTEO EXHALES]
-顺便提一句... -[马泰奥的呼气声]
-Helene's pregnant. -[SHOT FIRES]
-海伦怀孕了。 -[枪声]
Couldn't you wait until after the shot?
你就不能等到射击之后吗?
[SHOT FIRES]
[枪声]
-I thought you wanted to know. -[TWO SHOTS FIRE]
- 我以为你想知道。-[两枪射击]
-Any idea who the father is? -[THREE SHOTS FIRE]
- 知道孩子的父亲是谁吗? -[三枪射击]
I got a pretty good idea.
我有个好主意。
[MATTEO] Coast clear. Bravo, move in.
[马泰奥] 危险消失。B组,冲进去。
-You fucker. -[SPEC-OP 1] Bravo moving in.
-你个混♥蛋♥。 -[行动队员1] B组冲进去了。
[SPEC-OP 2]We've got the assets.
[行动队员2] 我们有收获了。
[SPEC-OP 1] See you at the rendezvous point.
[行动队员1] 在集结点见。
[JOHN] You give that Skylar girl a call.
[约翰] 你给那个叫斯凯勒的女孩打个电♥话♥。
[MATTEO] I'll think about it.
[马泰奥] 我会考虑的。
[JOHN] You think about it? There's nothing to think about.
[约翰] 你考虑过吗? 没什么好想的。
-You do it when we get home. -[MATTEO LAUGHS, SOUND FADING]
-我们回家后,你就打电♥话♥。—[马泰奥笑了,声音渐渐消失]
[HELENE] Angie? You coming to bed?
[海伦] 安琪? 你还没睡觉吗?
Come.
来吧。
-I like him. -You do?
- 我喜欢他。 -你真的吗?
Me too.
我也喜欢。
[ANGIE] He's been alone for a long time.
[安琪] 他已经孤单很久了。
I think he needs a new friend.
我觉得他需要一个新朋友。
[SNICKERS] You're right, honey.
[窃笑] 你是对的,亲爱的。
-[IN FRENCH] Goodnight, honey. -[IN FRECH] Goodnight.
-[说着法语] 晚安,宝贝儿。-[说着法语] 晚安。
[PAUL] There you go, buddy.
[保罗] 给你,伙计。
[CRICKETS CHIRPING]
[蟋蟀叫声]
-[PAUL SIGHS] -[BIRDS SINGING]
-[保罗叹气声] -[鸟儿的叫声]
Bet you've seen beautiful skies all over the world, huh?
你肯定在世界各地,都看到过美丽的天空吧?
You got a favorite spot?
你有最喜欢的地方吗?
Afghanistan.
阿富汗。
Seriously?
真的?
The night there is quiet. It's...
那里的夜晚很安静。就是…
peaceful.
很平静。
[PAUL] Must be hard,
[保罗] 一定很难受,
coming home with nothing left to fight for.
打完仗回家时,一无所有。
电影精选列表