他们会找到你们
They're gonna find you.
然后他们会杀了我们所有人
And they're gonna kill us all.
找到我们
Find us?
不不 他们找不到我们 我们不可能被找到
No, no. They can't find us. We cannot be found.
..马戏团 他们砍下了我朋友的头
...circus, and they cut my friend's fucking head off.
我来处理这个
I'll take care of this.
什么事都得老子来
I gotta be doing everything around here.
小丑
Clowns?
老子就在这儿找他妈的小丑
I'm out here looking for fucking clowns.
我的上帝
Jesus Christ.
哈
Ha!
哈 看够了这些小丑
Ha! Got a load of these clowns.
外面有人拿枪是吗
There's not somebody really out there with a shotgun, is there?
他在和我开玩笑 对吗
He's just fucking with me, right?
小丑出笼
Unleash the hoard!
放开我
Get off of me.
-我们还在等什么 -快离开这儿 伙计们
- What are we waiting for? - Get outta here, guys.
喔
Whoa.
有一个小丑
There is a clown.
他在耍杂技
And he's juggling.
我要让这个混♥蛋♥跳起来
I'm gonna make this fucker dance.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God!
刀疤
Scabs!
不
No!
你没事吧 快
You're all right. Come on.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
维罗妮卡
Veronica!
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott.
维罗...
Veron...
这是一个真正的分边器
That's a real side splitter.
你为什么不笑
Why aren't you laughing?
斯科特
Scott!
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
这里 快来
Here, come on!
安静
Just stay quiet.
当你被一群小丑跟上会怎么做
What do you do when you're getting chased by a hoard of clowns?
那是什么
What's that?
直接割喉
Go for the jugular.
我选择攻击蛋蛋
I'd go for the balls.
闭嘴 维吉
Shut up, Wiggy.
同性恋
Faggot.
操
Fuck.
喔
Whoa!
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
特雷弗
Trevor!
天 你们去哪儿了
Jesus, where the hell were you guys?
-斯科特和唐尼他们呢 -兄弟 唐尼死了
- Where are Scott and Donny, man? - Dude, Donny's dead.
-妈的 -斯科特跑散了
- Shit. - Scott just ran off.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
维罗妮卡呢
What about Veronica?
我不知道 他们跑进了树林里
I don't know. They ran off into the woods.
我们没看到她
We haven't seen her.
兄弟 说真的 你们去哪儿了
Dude, seriously, where were you guys?
从我跟着凯西到浴室之后
Ever since I followed Casey to the bathroom,
-一切都他妈的混乱了 -你在讲什么
- it's been fucking chaos, man. - What are you talking about?
我们被不明生物袭击了
We were being attacked by creatures.
我甚至不知道他们现在在哪儿
I don't even know what they were.
-什么 -没错 兄弟 不明生物
- What? - Yeah, dude. Creatures.
兄弟 发生什么了
Dude, what's going on?
我把刀插♥进♥了它眼睛
I fucking stabbed it in the fucking eye.
-什么 -好了好了 听着...
- What? - Okay. Okay, okay. Look...
我们要制定一个计划
We need a plan.
斯科特和维罗妮卡可能回到车上了 好吗
Scott and Veronica might be back at the car, okay?
我要说这是我们最好的机会
I'd say that's our best bet, right?
-不不 -我们得回到车上
- No, no. - We gotta go back to the car.
你疯了吗 我们会死的
Are you insane? We're all gonna die!
这里离开这儿的唯一办法
That's the only way out of here.
不不 我们不能 凯特
No! No. We can't. Kate.
凯西 这是唯一的办法
Casey, it's the only way.
我们必须回到车上
We have to get back to the car.
-我们走 -我们离开这儿
- Let's go. - Let's get out of here.
-我们得走了 -快
- We gotta go. - Come on.
走 拜托快走
Go, please go.
蹲低点
Just stay low.
走走
Go, go!
看见什么了吗
See anything?
我想那儿是安全的
I think it's clear back there.
-你们想赌一把吗 -嗯 我们走吧
- Do you guys want to chance it? - Yeah, let's go for it, man.
我们走
Let's go.
妈的
Shit.
噢
Oh.
-噢 天 -这可不好 兄弟
- Oh, God. - This is not good, man.
拿好你们的武器
Hold your weapon.
走走
Go, go!
嘿 听听这个
Hey, get a load of this!
快跑
Run!
等等 那些小丑等胖女士唱完才发动攻击
Wait, the clowns didn't attack until the fat lady sang?
我知道很古怪 不是吗
I know it's weird, isn't it?
但这是事实
But it's the truth.
伙计们 等等
Guys, wait.
-凯特 -我喘不上气了
- Kate! - I can't breathe.
凯特 不快逃
Kate, no! Get out!
凯特 凯特
Kate! Kate!
不不
No! No!
你在哪儿 兄弟
Where are you, man?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
为什么不完成你的任务 嗯
Why don't you just finish the job, huh?
快来动手 怂逼
Just finish the job already, you pussy!
我不知道怎么做到的 但是我和凯西
I don't know how, but me and Casey
找到一条路逃出来
found a way out of there.
快
Come on!
凯西 快 我们快跑
Casey, come on! Let's go!
快
Come on!
我们跑到黎明
We ran until daybreak.
到达了高速路
Made it to the highway.
拦下一名警♥察♥
Flagged down a cop.
快
Come on!
快 我们走
Come on, let's go!
我的天 是个警♥察♥
Oh, my God, it's a cop.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey! Hey, hey!
嘿
Hey!
谢谢你 谢谢 感谢上帝你在这儿
Thank you. Thank God you're here.
请帮帮我们
Please help us.
哦 妈的 他们都他妈死了
Oh, shit, they're all fucking dead.
喔喔喔 冷静下来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just calm down.
-我们没法冷静 -有人杀了我们的朋友们
- We can't calm down! - Someone killed all our friends.
-有人要来抓我们 -你得帮帮我们
- Someone's coming to get us. - You gotta help us.
上车吧 我叫后援
Well, get in the car. I'll call for backup.
德普·哈里斯呼叫基地
Deputy Harris to base.
我接到他们了
I got them.
正把他们带过来
Bringing them in now.
结果那个警♥察♥跟他们是一伙的
Turns out the cop was one of them.
径直把我们带回了马戏团
Brought us right back to the circus.
好了 我觉得我们得休息一下
Okay. I... I think we need a break.
不
No.
好吧 我需要休息一下
Well, then, I need a break.
电影精选列表