然后还有一个吓人的大个子 他很高大
And this big, scary guy, he was huge.
然后他来抓他们
And he came... He came and chased them.
然后他还有...
And he had...
他还有两把... 额...
He had two, um, you know, um-
两把大砍刀
Those two machetes.
恩 恩 大砍刀
Yeah, yeah. Machetes.
他追他们 抓到了他们
And he's chasing them, and he catches them.
然后他开始把他们开膛破肚
And he starts, cuts them open
看下其中一个女孩的头
and chops this one girl's head off.
它就在红树林下边 我们就是要去那里
It was down by the mangroves, that's where we're going.
好吧 外面有点晚了
Well, it's getting kind of late out.
你们有位置住吗
Do you have a place to stay?
其实 我们现在有点迷路了
Well, actually, we're kind of lost right now.
那 如果你愿意的话 可以和我一起住
Well, if you wanted to, you could stay with me
就在路边的一个汽车旅馆
at the motel up the road.
-噢 -对啊
- Oh. - Yeah.
那儿街对面还有一个马戏团
And there's a circus right across the street.
不是吧 还有马戏团
No way. There's a circus?
嘿 伙计们 伙计们
Hey! Guys, guys!
里边有个小妞 我正在买♥♥糖
There was a chick. I was getting this candy.
买♥♥W&W's糖
I was getting some W and W's.
然后她说
And she was all like,
“嘿 那边有个马戏团”
"Hey, there's a circus."
我就说“太好了”
And I was like, "That's so cool."
然后她说 那边有个旅馆我们可以都去那儿住
And then, she said there's a hotel we can all stay at.
就在沿路 我们还可以和她一起玩
And it's right down the road, and we can hang out with her.
噢
Ooh.
我不知道这主意如何
I don't know if that's a good idea.
-嘿 大伙儿 -这位是糖果
- Hey, everybody. - This is Candy.
大家伙
Hi, y'all.
我嘞个去
Holy shit.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You asshole.
噢 你没告诉我外面有这么多小可爱
Ooh, you didn't tell me there were more cuties out here.
真好
Yummy.
管好你自己
Watch yourself.
噢 别担心 宝贝
Oh, don't worry, honey.
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
噁
Ugh.
别了 谢谢
No, thank you.
跟他们讲讲马戏团和汽车旅馆
Tell them about the circus and the motel.
还有其它事情
And all... And all the other stuff.
噢 对
Oh, yes.
我是我们家族马戏团的荡秋千演员
Well, I'm a trapeze artist at our family circus
就在沿路 然后街对面
right down the road, and right across the street
有一家汽车旅馆 你们都可以去那儿过夜
is a motel you all can stay at for the night.
你们会来吗 我们很乐意邀请你们来
Would you like to come? We'd love to have you.
老兄 我同意 累死了
Dude, I'm game for that, man. I'm beat.
-嗯 -今天真不容易
- Yeah. - It's been a long day.
你觉得呢 斯科特 我们要去汽车旅馆吗
What do you think, Scott? You wanna go stay at the motel?
我已经准备好去了
I'm ready to go.
这次呢 我做了个梦
So, this one time, I had this dream
梦见我刚和一个
that I just got married
漂亮的女孩 梦中女神结婚
to this beautiful girl, girl of my dreams.
梦里啊 梦里
I mean, I was in a dream.
然后 蜜月当晚
And so, the night of my honeymoon,
我醒了 我被绑地死死的
I wake up, and I'm all tied up.
而且我还 还...
And I'm still... I'm still...
还穿着我的西服
I'm still in my tux.
她还穿着她的婚纱
And she's wearing her dress.
除了她拿着一把巨大的链锯
Except she's got a big chainsaw.
然后她开始说 她有多么爱我
And she starts saying how much she loves me,
然后就开始锯我
and then starts cutting me.
别笑了 这不是个笑话
No, it's not funny.
这是个恐怖故事
It was really scary.
我可以讲个更恐怖的
I can think of scary things.
你如 也许有一天我可以让你的噩梦成真
You know, maybe someday I'll make your dream come true.
噢 你开玩笑的吧
Oh, you're joking.
你在逗我玩
You're joking with me.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧
Okay.
我再也不尴尬了
I don't feel awkward anymore.
不过这玩笑有点... 有点诡异
That was kind of... That was kind of weird, though.
你真傻
You're silly.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
那是个可怕的噩梦
That's a horrible dream.
你非得笑那么大声吗
Do you have to laugh that loud?
-噢 -噢 宝贝
-Oh -Oh, honey.
在这树林中 钱可救不了你
Money won't save you here in the woods.
你现在是在求生存
You're in a survival situation now.
我从另一个朋友那儿听说
I heard from another inmate
他们南方
that they had gypsy circuses
都是吉普赛马戏团 他们不顾生命危险
all over the south, with no regard for life.
都是变♥态♥的杀手
They're all sick killers.
你这该死的吉普赛人 这不是什么小儿科表演
You damn gypsies! This ain't no dog and pony show.
表演不好就没命
You perform, or you die!
噢 你就等着卡哈佛先生听说你的事迹吧
Oh, wait till Mr. Kharver hears about this.
嘿 老板 老板 这些表演者都是废物
Hey, boss, boss, these performers, they're useless.
他们就是不听话
They just won't listen.
让我现在就杀个鸡儆个猴就把
Let me off one of them right now.
求你了 老板 让我杀了他们
Come on, boss. Please, boss. Let me off them.
你个该死的蠢材
You goddamn fool.
你不明白我们在这儿是要干什么吗
Don't you understand what we're trying to do here?
我们是要给世界看看
I mean, we are trying to show the world
顶尖的马戏团是什么样子
the best goddamn circus under the big top,
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你把他们都杀了
and how the fuck do you think I can do that
我要怎么实现这一点
if you go killing off all our talent?
你这头该死的蠢肥猪
You fat, lunkheaded fuck.
真是粗鄙的笨蛋
You lumpy loaf.
不要 求你了
Oh, no. Oh, please. Oh.
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
我告诉过你 老板
I told you, boss,
我觉得他有点弱智还是怎么
I think he's one of them retards or something.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你现在会说话了吗 啊
Oh, now you can talk, huh?
虽然我他妈听不懂你在说什么
You know, I don't even know what the fuck you're saying.
但我看得出来你没有那么聋
But I see that you're not so fucking deaf after all, huh?
我觉得我还是杀了你吧 混账东西
I think I'm gonna kill you anyway, you motherfucker.
啊
Ah...
我有个更好的主意了
I got a better idea.
你知不知道有百分之十的人类
Did you know that ten percent
是左撇子
of the human race is left-handed?
嘿 嘿 老...
Hey, hey, Bo...
我还没说完呢 滑移线
Hey, I wasn't done talking yet, Skid mark.
你知道我很不喜欢你叫我滑移线 老板
You know I hate it when you call me that, boss.
就滑移就行了 先生
It's just Skid, sir.
真是对不起啊
I am so sorry.
滑移渣渣
Skid scum.
饭桶 混账 贱猪
Guzzle ho, motherfucker, bitch hog.
好听点了吗
Is that a little better?
不管怎样...
Anyway...
我就是左撇子
I am left-handed.
这也就是说我的右脑开♥发♥的更好
And that means that I access the right hemisphere
所以我很有创意
of my brain, which means I am creative.
嘿 老板 爱因斯坦也是左撇子
Hey, boss, Einstein was left-handed.
他是个天才
He's a genius.
说到点子上了 我就是他妈的爱因斯坦
There you go, I'm a motherfucking Einstein.
是的 没错
Yes, you are.
我的表亲
My cousin...
相反地
...on the other hand,
就是个两面派 狡猾的傻♥逼♥混♥蛋♥
is a two-faced, shifty, stupid bastard
电影精选列表