恩 我们就像是热辣男团
Yeah. We're like a hot boy band.
至少我们之前是
Well, we were, at least.
直到我们的朋友史蒂夫在背后捅了我们一刀
Until our backstabbing friend Steve
睡了杰的女友
decided to, you know, sleep with Jay's girlfriend
最后离开了我们这个团体
and broke up our entire group, essentially.
混♥蛋♥史蒂夫
Scumbag Steve.
他是个该死的混♥蛋♥ 兄弟
He's a fucking asshole, man.
不过她就喜欢混♥蛋♥
That's where her mind's at, though.
你得想开这一点
You gotta realize that.
你对他有意思吗
Are you interested?
也许吧
Maybe.
哈 我搞到水了
Ah, I'm making water.
真是棒呆了
This is awesome!
哦
Ew.
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh, oh.
噢 噢
Ooh, oh.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 小子
What the fuck do you think you're doing, boy?
我他妈把你脑子一枪打开花
I'm gonna blow your goddamned head off.
什么声音
What was that?
那他妈是什么声音
What the hell was that?
听上去像是唐尼的尖叫声 走吧
It sounded like Donny screaming. Come on, come on.
-该死 -唐尼
- Shit. - Donny!
停 停 停
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
天
Dude. God.
你们好啊 欢迎来到我的派对
Whoa, welcome to the party, people.
该死的城里人 自以为能占领我的村庄吗
Damn city folks, think you can come terrorize my village?
事实上 村庄是一个房♥子集群
Actually, a village is a group of houses
建筑物之间相关联 比屯子大
and associated buildings, larger than a hamlet...
唐尼 别说了 兄弟
Donny, cut it out, dude.
但比城镇小
...and smaller than a town in a rural area.
-你是在跟我说俏皮话吗 小子 -没 没 没
- Are you wisecracking me, boy? - No, no, no, no.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
你不想开枪杀人的 兄弟
You don't wanna do this, man.
是吗 我想
Oh, yes, I do.
等我杀了这了这个矮子
After I off this little pipsqueak,
我或许会把你们都解决了
well, I might just off the rest of you.
会轮到你的 别担心
I'll get you, too, don't you worry.
放松 伙计
Just take it easy, man.
哈
Ha!
就知道骗到你们了 我真该上电视
I knew I had y'all. I should be on the damn TV.
一点也不好玩
That wasn't funny.
对啊 老兄 你差点杀死个人
Yeah, man. You could have killed someone.
-什么 这把破枪 -对啊
- What, this old thing? - Yeah.
这枪几百年没开火了
Ah, this thing hasn't shot in years.
别吓的屁滚尿流
Don't get your panties all up in a wad.
你真的吓到我了 我可以回到我朋友们那儿去了吗
You really had me going. Can I go back to my friends now?
-给你 牛肉干 -谢谢
- Here, have some jerky. - Oh, thanks.
过时的假枪巴西
Big old fake gun trick.
恩 演的很好 有点太好了
Yeah, real good. A little too good.
嗯 整到我了
Yeah, you got me.
好吧 我很开心有人欣赏好的吓人把戏
Well, I'm glad somebody appreciates a good scare.
你还吓到过其他什么人吗
What do you besides scare the shit out of people here?
恩
Yeah.
不知道 不是很多 不像以前了
I don't know. Not much. It ain't like it used to be.
信不信 这地方以前
Believe it or not, this place used to be
是远离主路的主要景点
the main attraction off the main road.
直到他们建起了该死的高速公路
Till they built that goddamn highway.
不过 你们要去哪儿
Where you guys heading, anyway?
我们要去 额 红树林郡
We're actually headed to, um, Mangrove County
那个臭名远扬的《红树林杀人狂》
where, uh, the infamous Mangrove Slasher
残忍♥地杀害了许多青少年
butchered, murdered a bunch of teenagers very brutally.
但是 额 我们就喜欢那种重口的
And, uh, but, you know, we like that kind of stuff.
所以我们就停在了路边景点
So we're just stopping roadside attractions,
就像你刚刚弄得那样
kind of like the one you have right here.
所以你们都是些变♥态♥ 哈
So you guys are sick fucks, huh?
你们就喜欢重口血腥的东西是吧
Man, you like that twisted guts and gore shit, don't you?
是的 血腥
Yeah! Guts and gore.
嘿 我不想故意打断你
Hey, hey, I don't mean to be rude,
但我们真的已经跟不上计划了
but we're already behind schedule.
我们得上乡间小路
And we gotta get all the way down to old country road
去目的地了 所以如果你不介意的话...
to get there, so if you don't mind...
好吧 给你们一点小建议
Well, a little word of advice.
换做是我 我会走高速公路的
I'd stick to the highway.
等等
Wait.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
额 我也不知道
Hmm, I don't know.
听过一些关于那条乡村小路的故事
Heard stories about the old country road, you know.
人们进去了出不来
People not making it out alive.
好的 兄弟
Yeah, sure, man.
感谢不杀之恩和你的牛肉干
Thanks for not killing me. And the jerky.
不介意 小子
Sure, kid.
这群人有好戏看了
These people are in for a real show.
真是疯狂
That was crazy.
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
我坚持到最后一把
I was hanging pretty tough till the last hand.
以为我会再次完蛋
Thought I was gonna get screwed again.
我当时拿着十张方块牌
I was holding a ten, jack of diamonds,
然后机会来了 方块A K 两张梅花
slot comes up, ace diamonds, king diamonds, two of clubs.
所以我有了第一张抽牌和一张桃形抽牌
So here I am with a first draw and a spade draw.
傻♥逼♥雷加大赌注
Dumbass Ray raises the pot.
我还以为他拿到了A K 什么的
I'm thinking he's got an ace, king, you know.
这座破城镇怎么回事
What the hell is with this broke ass town?
所以 你要去周五的拖拉机拖拽比赛吗
So, you going to the tractor pull Friday night?
该死的日本妓♥女♥
Damn Skippy.
去你妹的 唐尼
Dammit, Donny.
省省吧 老兄 一点也不就好玩
Cut it out, man. That's not funny.
我觉得好玩 你真该看看你那样子
Oh, that was funny. Oh, you should have seen you.
你叫着啊 我就在一边笑
You were like, aah! And I was like...
你刚都把他魂都吓没了 是不是
You just scared the living daylights outta him, didn't you?
是的
Yeah, I did.
我成功了 吓到你了
I did, I scared you.
是啊 随便
Yeah. Whatever, yeah.
我有你手♥机♥号♥ 唐尼
I got your number, Donny.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
那边那位喜欢开玩笑的弄丢了我们的地图
The jokester over there happened to lose our map.
所以我们现在有点迷路了 进退两难
So, we're kind of lost right now, and in a pickle.
不知道你这儿有没有地图可以给我们看看
I don't know, do you have a map back there we could check out,
或许可以找到点儿方向
maybe give us some direction?
有 兄弟 我有地图
Oh, yeah. Man, I got maps.
-没问题 -谢天谢地
- No problem. - Thank God.
让我帮你 兄弟
Let me help you out here, buddy.
看到没 唐尼 他有
See, Donny? He's got us.
现在...
Right now...
什么
What?
这些太坑了吧
That's, like, nothing.
对啊
Yup.
-你好啊 -噢 嗨
- Hi, there. - Oh, hi.
糖果
Candy.
我只有...只有四个 但可以给你一个
Well, I only... I only got four. But you can have some.
噢 不是
Oh, no.
我叫糖果
I'm Candy.
噢
Oh.
我 我叫唐尼
Oh, I'm... I'm... I'm Donny.
我们要去 额... 红树林郡
We're going to, uh, Mangrove County.
红树林郡里有什么
What's in Mangrove County?
红树林郡
Mangrove County?
找到了 就在这里
All right. It's right here.
等等 这儿
Wait, wait, wait. There?
那就是那些孩子
That's where these kids,
开派对的地方 他们在海滩边
they were partying, like, they were by the beach.
电影精选列表