我也不知道
I don't know.
也许这就是爱吧
Maybe it could be love.
真是让我哭笑不得 兄弟 我可不觉得这是爱
Way to get all sappy on me, man. I don't think that's it.
好吧 她家境不错
Well, she comes from a wealthy family.
是个有钱的婊♥子♥
She's a real rich bitch.
我说不清 兄弟
I don't know, man.
我不觉得斯科特会在意这些
I don't think Scott cares about that stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
那你知道她爸爸会帮他弄到那份工作吗
Well, you know her dad's supposed to get him that job.
我知道 我听过好多次了
Oh, yeah. The job I've heard so much about.
你能想象斯科特卖♥♥保险的样子吗
Could you actually picture Scott selling insurance?
首先 他们应该会让他剃胡子
First of all, they would make him shave.
然后他们会让他穿个西装
And then they'd probably dress him up in this suit,
打个配套领带
with a matching tie.
然后口袋上别几支笔
And he'd have some pens sticking out of his pocket.
我的天
Oh, man.
我现在想继续创作我们之前写的那首歌♥
I feel like working on that song we were writing.
-可以 去拿吉他吗 -拿
- All right, dude. Guitars? - Guitars.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
♪现在我正试着理解你♪
♪ Now I'm trying to understand you ♪
♪所以请试着在我们交谈时也理解我吧♪
♪ So understand me when I'm talking to you ♪
♪现在我正试着理解你♪
♪ Now I'm trying to understand you ♪
♪所以请试着在我们交谈时也理解我吧♪
♪ So understand me when I'm talking to you ♪
♪哒 哒 哒 噢♪
♪ Da da da oh ♪
♪哒 哒 哒 噢♪
♪ Da da da oh ♪
♪哒 哒 哒 噢♪
♪ Da da da oh ♪
♪哒 哒 哒 噢♪
♪ Da da da oh ♪
♪你能感受到我的感受吗♪
♪ Can you feel the way I feel? ♪
♪这是真的吗
♪ Is this real? ♪
♪你能感受到我的感受吗♪
♪ Can you feel the way I feel? ♪
♪这是真的吗
♪ Is this real? ♪
♪哒 哒 哒 噢♪
♪ Da da da oh ♪
♪哒 哒 哒 噢♪
♪ Da da da oh ♪
-斯科特 -摇滚巨星
- Scott. - The rock stars.
怎么了
What's up, man?
我得走了
I gotta go.
马上回来
I'll be white black.
-嘿 特雷弗 -嗯 怎么了
- Hey, Trevor! - Yeah, what's up?
我们回去吧
Let's go back
我也得走了 兄弟
Looks like I'm outta here too, man.
恐怖剧院
"Theater of Thrills."
唐尼看到这个肯定会吓尿的
Huh, Donny is going to shit his pants when he sees this.
天 他一定会吓坏的
Oh, my, he's gonna freak.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
-你是杰 对吧 -嗯
- You're Jay, right? - Yeah.
-凯西 -嗯
- Casey. - Yeah.
我是维罗妮卡的表亲
I'm Veronica's cousin.
噢 我之前不知道 很好
Oh, I didn't know. Cool.
我过来是想告诉你
I just had to come over and tell you
我很喜欢你们弹唱的那首歌♥
I really liked that song you played.
多谢 我们是写了很长时间了
Thanks. Yeah, I've been working on it for a while.
-噢 -对
- Oh. - Yeah.
不错
Cool.
所以 你们和他们
So, have you and the guys
都认识很长时间了吗
known each other for a long time?
是的 我们从高中就是好朋友了
Yeah, actually we've been friends since high school.
但是 额 我只和特雷弗一起弹吉他
But, uh, Trevor, the one I was playing guitar with,
我们从小就认识
uh, we've known each other since we were kids.
事实上 我们在斯科特去年的生日派对上见过
Actually, we met at Scott's birthday party last year.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
你当时和一个人在一起
You were with someone.
-嗯 -女朋友吗
- Yeah. - Girlfriend, maybe?
前女友了
Ex-girlfriend.
我来参加这次旅游
I'm on this trip.
我被拉过来 是想 忘记她
I was dragged here to try to, I guess, like, forget about her.
好像所有的事情都会让我想起她
It's just like every little thing reminds me of her.
对不起啊 我好像又开始不停地讲这些了 我只是...
I'm sorry, I'm just talking a lot. I'm just...
没事
You're fun.
如果讲出来好受些你就讲吧
If it makes you feel any better,
其实我也被绿过 四次
I've actually been cheated on four times.
四次 真该死
Four times? Damn.
我三次甘拜下风
You got me beat by three.
你这个鬼人
Hey, there, buster.
开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
所以你混♥蛋♥前任叫什么名字
So what was the last jerk's name?
额 肖恩
Um, Sean.
肖恩 听起来好娘
Sean. Sounds like a real pussy.
是很娘
He was.
是很娘
He is.
那 你拿到T恤了吗
So, did you at least get the T-shirt?
T恤 什么T恤
T-shirt? What T-shirt?
你懂得 上面印着
You know, the one that says,
“某个婊♥子♥伤了我的心 但我♥干♥的很爽”
"Some bitch broke my heart, and fucked me up good."
只收到过那样的邮件
That one got held up in the mail.
你看 你越是伤心它就越伤害你
See, it hurts when you let it hurt.
嗯 是这样的
Yeah, like, that's the thing.
我一直在想
All I've been thinking about is,
我出什么问题了 我哪里做错了
what's the matter with me, and what did I do wrong?
不 出问题的是她
No. There is something wrong with her.
这么说吧
Put it this way.
万事皆有因
Everything happens for a reason.
我们之前不知道
We didn't realize
那些吉普赛马戏团的白人变♥态♥
that these gypsy white trash circus freaks
在吃人肉
were eating human sushi.
他们看我们 就像看多汁鲜嫩的羊羔
They looked at us like we were a juicy rack of lamb.
唐尼 过来 兄弟
Donny, come on, dude,
你都不知道你在往哪儿走
you don't even know where you're going!
快点 伙计们 你们可不想迟到吧
Hey, guys, you don't want to be late!
我要找到生咬下小鸡脑袋的盖先生
I wanna find Mr. Guy That Bites The Heads Off Chickens and...
和那个长胡子的女士
And the bearded lady.
我的天 我们为什么要来这儿
My God, why are we here?
都是虫子 我受不了了
Bugs. I can't take this.
讲真
Seriously.
我又饿又累 搞什么
I'm hungry. I'm tired. What the heck?
她真难搞
She's ridiculous.
嗯 她有点不一样
Yeah. She's something else.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
各位孩子们
children of all ages!
欢迎来到"尖端"秀
Welcome to the greatest show under the big top.
恐怖剧院
The Theater of Thrills!
我
Me?
只是有点饿
Just a little bit hungry.
那孩子咬了我一口 天
That kid just bit me, man.
我们赶紧离开这儿 各位
Come on, let's get out of here, guys.
去他妈的
God, dammit.
谁需要你们啊
Who needs you?
唐尼疯狂迷恋这个叫糖果的女孩
Donny was obsessed with this Candy girl.
她就是个狗♥杂♥种♥...
She was a barefoot, inbred...
他妈的乡下猴子
redneck product of a monkey fuck.
但我们都希望唐尼能有个女伴
But we all wanted Donny to get laid.
当特雷弗被一个小孩子咬了之后 我们都起身离开
When Trevor got bit by some kid, we all took off.
我很高兴 因为那里很瘆人
I was glad, 'cause it was creepy.
然后事情就开始变得古怪了
Then things got weird.
急转直下
Really fast.
你约了那群人出去吗
他们走了
They're leaving?
呃 什么事都得靠老娘来
Ugh. I do everything around here.
我的天 这他妈怎么回事
Jesus, man, what the hell was up with that?
要我说我们赶紧离开这鬼地方
I say we just get the hell out of here.
伙计们 等等 你们要去哪儿
Guys, stop, where you going?
-我们要去哪儿 -怎么了嘛
电影精选列表