我需要讲完它
I need to finish.
好吧
Okay.
他们把我带回马戏团后
When he brought us back to the circus,
把我关在一个内战时期的旧笼子里
they locked me up in some old Civil War cages.
我不知道他们把凯西怎么样了
I don't know what they did with Casey.
直到...
Until...
他们把我们绑起来
They tied us up.
我们面对面
About two feet apart.
之间只隔了两英尺
We were facing each other.
他们用电锯
With a chainsaw.
把她砍成一截一截
They chopped her up.
我身上全是她的血
I was covered in her blood.
他们一直在笑
They just kept laughing.
之后他们把她的头和躯干拿出房♥间
So they took her head and torso out of the room.
我挣脱双手逃出了那儿
I got my hand free and got out of there.
这一次我没有往公路附近跑
This time I didn't go near the highway.
你在树林里逃命
You ran through the woods again.
我跑了三四天的样子
I ran for three or four days.
那里距离你说的马戏团的位置有85英里
That was 85 miles from where you claim this circus was.
我一定是晕了过去
I must have passed out.
我在医院醒来
I woke up in hospital.
他们拿走了我的衣服
They took my clothes.
你被判25年至终身监禁
Well, you were sentenced to 25 years to life
罪名是谋杀凯西
for the murder of Casey,
因为他们在你的衣服上发现了两品脱她的血
because they found two pints of her blood in your clothing.
我把这些都告诉了我的庭审律师
I told all this to my trial attorney.
他们让我认罪
They had me plead guilty.
认罪来减刑
Plea bargain deal.
没错 一些交易
Yeah, some deal.
这交易让你远离了死囚区
The deal was to keep you off death row.
我赌他们现在正在边远地区吃山里人
I bet they're eating backwoods hillbillies right now.
我认为我们有不错的机会得到重审
I think we have a pretty good chance for a retrial.
用你的故事以及他们从没找到尸体的事实
With your story and the fact that they never found the body.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当他们找到
When they found the body
八英尺高的小丑尸体时
of that eight-foot clown creature
就在我案件重审的期间
in the middle of my retrial,
他们相信了我
yeah, that's when they believed me.
我无罪释放后 我尽可能地远离
After my acquittal, I got as far away
那些南方的乡巴佬小丑
from those southern back wood hillbilly clowns as I possibly could.
我确信在这里没有小丑
I'm confident there's no crazy clowns out here.
你看到了吗
Are you seeing this?
嗯 停车
Yeah, fucking pull over.
这妞看起来还行
This chick looks fine.
你的脸怎么了
What the fuck happened to your face?
我的妈
Holy shit.
呃 我男朋友揍的
Um, my boyfriend hit me.
呃 我真的很担心
Um, I'm really worried,
我不知道他离这儿有多远
I don't know how far away he is from here.
你们能载我到安全的地方吗
But can you take me somewhere safe?
嗯 他恐怕是死了 上来上来
Yeah, he's fucking dead. Get in, get in.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
快
Hurry.
哈喽 男孩女孩们
Hello, boys and girls.
欢迎来到...
Welcome to...
屠♥杀♥剧院
Cirque Du Slay.
玩得开心哦
Have fun.
我们知道你们走不掉了
We all know you won't be leaving.
电影精选列表