脑袋里从没有什么新鲜想法
who hasn't had a brand new thought in his mind
几百年不变
in a thousand years.
他不知道我现在成了一个企业家
Now, what he doesn't know is I am an entrepreneur.
我有最棒的表演
I've got the best acts.
是的 老板 你是最棒的
That's right, boss. I got you the best in the world.
你啥也没给我带来
You didn't get me shit.
除了给我绑♥架♥来那些我想要的人才
All you did was kidnap the ones that I wanted,
我要的是那些精英中的精英
and I wanted the best of the best.
说得对 老板
That's right, boss.
到你发光的时刻了
It's your time to shine.
说得好 你♥他♥妈♥说得对
Right you are, right you fucking are.
别忘了这一点
And don't you forget it.
报道 3名罪犯刚从本郡监狱越狱而出
...report three convicts just broke out of the county lockup.
当局称 这些罪犯
Authorities say they are considered
极其危险
to be extremely dangerous
建议大家不要外出 锁好门窗
and advise everyone to stay indoors and stay locked up.
噢 快来看 有爆米花
Oh, check it out! Popcorn.
马上回来
Back to you.
有人吗
Hello?
-有人在吗 -我不知道
- Is anyone even here? - I don't know.
唐尼 你可能要付钱买♥♥的 你知道吧
Donny, you're probably gonna have to pay for that, you know.
我会告诉他们的
I'll let them know.
兄弟 这个让我记起
Man, this reminds me.
我和她待在像这样的旅馆里
Me and her stayed at a hotel just like this.
不是吧 你又开始了吗
Seriously, you're gonna get into that again?
都是一样的木房♥顶
It's like the same wooden top, too.
放下吧 好吗 求你了
Just lay go, all right? Please.
我很累 我只想睡觉
I'm tired. I just wanna get to sleep.
给我一晚上冷静冷静就没事了
Let me just chill for the night. It'll be good.
我们带了一些酒 你懂得 会没事的
We got some brews. You know, it'll be fine.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - All right.
说真的 老兄 我们需要一间房♥
Seriously, dude, we need a room.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
不是吧
Come on.
你们好啊 伙计们
Hi, there, fellas.
你们要开房♥吗
You guys looking for a room?
我们有各种房♥源
I got all kinds of rooms.
唐尼 真不知道你精神怎么这么好
Donny, how do you have this much energy?
我可以把你们安排到总统套房♥
I can put you in the presidential suite.
噢 哇哦
Oh, whoa.
唐尼 你还是从那儿出来吧
Donny, you might wanna get out from behind there.
这间房♥里有人了 没事 别担心
There's chicks in this room. It's okay, don't worry.
我只是在看有哪些空房♥
I'm just checking vacancies
看看能不能给我们节约点时间
to see if I can save us some time.
噢 这间房♥也有主了
Oh, there's chicks in that room.
是啊 能不能请你过去一点
Yeah, could I just get you to step over
去收银台那边待着
to that side of the counter?
噢
Oh.
好的
Okay.
这就去那边待着
That side of the counter.
你们要开房♥吗
You guys need a room?
额 大概需要两间
Uh, I guess two rooms, probably.
嗯 就
Yeah, just, yeah.
就今天一晚
Just for tonight.
你们要两间房♥
You guys need two rooms?
-嗯 -男生一间 女生一间
- Yes. - Guys, girls, just...
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我要分开一间房♥
I need... I need my own room. I need... I need my own room.
我需要我自己的房♥间
I need my... I need my own room.
我有钱
I have money.
好吧 怎么 你有一百块
Okay. What, you just got a hundred?
-嗯 -放松 唐尼
- Yeah. - Mellow out, Donny.
-我要... -你们到底是要两间还是三间
- I need... - Do you want two rooms or three?
-我们会开三间的 -没事的 兄弟
- We're gonna get three. - It's all right, dude.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - All right.
-这是一百块 -需要有人在上面签字
- Here's a hundred. - Need someone to sign this.
走吧 唐尼
Let's go, Donny.
拿出点大人物气概来 唐尼
Be the big dog, Donny.
不 不是 我就是大人物 唐尼
No, no, I am the big dog, Donny.
没错 唐尼
That's right, Donny.
你一定会直接上垒
You're gonna get all up in that.
你今晚一定会搞定糖果
You're gonna get all up in Candy tonight.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四...
Ff...
四
Four.
五...
Ff...
五十
Fifty.
啊
Ugh.
啊
Ugh.
我需要一把梳子
I need a brush.
我头发难看死了
My hair is awful.
我应该有一把
I think I have one.
额 我觉得维罗妮卡应该有 我去看看她的包
Uh, I think Veronica has one. I'm gonna check her bag.
唉 哟 哟
Ooh, la, la.
噢
Oh.
妈呀
Oh.
好恶心
Gross.
你知道这东西刚刚在哪儿吗
You know where that's been?
噁
Ugh.
我的天 这...
Oh, my God, that's...
唔 我是维罗妮卡
Ooh, I'm Veronica.
嗯 他爱我
Hmm, he loves me.
恶心
Ew.
他不爱我
He loves me not.
他爱我
He loves me.
-啊 真尼玛恶心 -他不爱我
- Ew. That's so gross. - He loves me not.
他爱我
He loves me.
他不爱我
He loves me not.
她去浴室好长时间了
She's been in the bathroom for a long time.
我们把她弄出来吧 走吧
Let's get her out. Let's do it.
来 我们走
All right, come on. Come on.
走起
Let's do this. All right.
嘿 维罗妮卡
Hey, Veronica!
是我 你最好的朋友
It's me, your best friend.
我马上好了 等会儿
I'm getting ready. Hang on.
快点
Hurry up!
是我 你最好的朋友
It's me, your best friend.
有什么好笑的 为什么...
What's so funny? Why...
搞得好像你们没买♥♥这东西似的
Like you don't have one.
你知道斯科特总是到处
You know how Scott's always walking around
讲那些笑话吗
telling those jokes?
嗯
Yeah.
我现在有个点子
I got a joke for him.
不过不知道他会不会懂我的双关
I don't know if he'd appreciate the punchline, though.
-什么 -他的女朋友
- What? - His girlfriend.
-我滴老天 -天 我真是不喜欢那女的
- Ho. - Dude, I hate that girl so much.
我知道
I know.
奇怪的是 但是我一直在想他俩
Weird thing is, I've been thinking about them, though.
想什么
Thinking about, like, what?
他们做♥爱♥
Like, them doing it.
上♥床♥
Screwing?
嗯 上♥床♥
Yeah, screwing.
说实话
Let's be honest.
斯科特交过不少漂亮女朋友
Scott has been with some beautiful girls
对吧
in his time, right?
我们都知道
We both know that.
嗯 对
Oh, yeah.
所以他为什么要忍♥受她
So why the hell does he put up with her shit?
电影精选列表