- Where are we going? - What's wrong, yeah?
那个马戏团是他妈怎么回事
What the heck's going on with that circus back there?
噢 拜托 他们只是在搞怪
Oh, come on. It's just their sense of humor.
被这么小孩子气
Don't be such a baby.
拜托 我们想邀请你们一起吃晚餐
Come on, we wanna invite you to dinner
做我们嘉宾让我们补偿你们 好吗
as our special guests just to make up for it. Yeah.
-我不知道 -好啊 我们去吧
- I don't know. - Yeah, let's go.
-不 你知道吗 -我很饿
- No, you know what? - I'm hungry.
拜托 我会为你们安排特别节目的
Come on, I'm making something special for you.
我想说 吃完晚餐我们就走...
Yeah, I guess, but, I mean, dinner and we're out...
-吃个霸王餐 -可以
- Dine and dash. - That works.
好了 唐尼 我们留下来
All right, Donny. We will stay.
噢 拜托 等等
Oh, come on. I mean, wait.
等等 我们能留下来
Wait, we can stay?
噢 兄弟 谢了
Oh, dude, thanks.
让事情更加复杂化的
To complicate things,
是一伙出逃的带家伙的强盗
these escaped petty armed robbers,
他们在马戏团附近搞突袭
they were hitting, uh, places near the circus.
快点 小比尔
Come on, Billy Boy.
时间都被浪费了
Time's a wasting.
我们应该去找点啤酒喝 伙计们
Ah, we should go get some beers, man.
不 我们没时间了
No. We don't have enough time.
我们去拿点现金
We'll get that cash.
再把你喜欢的那件夹克搞到手 天呐
We'll get that jacket you love. Jesus.
你确实喜欢那件夹克
You do love that jacket.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
噢 你非得在我面前这样吗
Oh, do you have to do that right in front of me?
怎么 吓到你了
What, is this scaring you?
啥 就那点小东西
What, with that little thing?
我想没有
I don't think so.
站台
你说的在马戏团附近搞突袭是什么意思
What do you mean, hitting places near the circus?
他们抢劫了一家拖车商店和一个加油站
They held up a tow truck shop and a gas station.
我想他们嗑嗨了
I think they were high on meth.
-你拿到那个备忘录了吗 -我真是受够了...
- Did you get that memo? - I'm so sick and tired of...
哟 莫
Yo, Moe.
你知道什么
What do you know?
没错 这就对了
Yeah, that's right.
我知道工资都在你手上
I know you got the payroll.
奶♥子♥不错 婊♥子♥
Nice tits, bitch.
老子没跟你开玩笑 钱在哪儿 胖子
I'm not fooling around. Where's the money, fatso?
胖子
Fatso?
你就这点本事吗 走狗
Is that the best you've got, you creep?
走狗
Creep?
走狗
Creep.
噢 你打我♥干♥嘛
Oh What are you hitting me for?
钱在抽屉里
Money's in the drawer.
呃
Ugh.
耶
Yeah!
嘿 那是我的夹克
Hey, that's my jacket.
谢了
Thanks.
搞什么 别他妈拿老子夹克
What the heck, get off my fucking jacket.
糖果
Candy.
嗯 糖果
Hmm, Candy.
噢 天 又来
Oh, man, not again.
恶心
Ew.
嘿 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
硬件不错
Nice hardware.
要"勾搭"吗
You wanna hook up?
嗯呢 我想勾搭一下
Yeah, I wanna hook up.
你们这儿有什么啤酒
So what kind of beers you guys got here?
噢 我们有最好的
Oh, man. We got the finest.
"路杀"啤酒
Roadkill Beer.
嘿 看呐 他们有“路杀”啤酒
Hey, look at that. They got Roadkill Beer.
还有"添指"呢
And Finger Lick 'ems, too.
你们知道还有什么好玩的吗
You know what else is funny?
我刚在广播上听到像你们几个长相的人
I just heard on the radio about some folks that look
在外面到处杀人
just like y'all out murdering and killing folks.
可真有意思
That's funny.
你以为你的枪能吓到我 小子
You think that gun's gonna scare me, boy?
这里不是城市
This ain't the city.
听着老头 我们没跟你开玩笑
Look, old man, we're not messing around here.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
给我把他弄开
Just get him off of me!
你觉得你们这帮怪胎可以来这儿
You think you freaks can come in here
用枪吓唬老子吗
and flash your guns on me like that?
你错了
You're wrong.
放开我 妈的
Get him off me, dammit.
噢
Oh.
这个勾搭够劲爆把
So much for hooking up.
这个提议还没通过呢 宝贝
Well, the offer's still on the table, baby.
不 我有个提议
No! Here's the offer.
噢
Oh!
嘿
Hey.
喔
Ooh.
噢
Oh.
她...
She...
喔 哇偶
Ooh, wow.
什么 我吗
What, me?
嗯
Yeah?
噢 好的好的 让我...
h, yeah. Yeah, okay. Let me...
噢 我得拿我的...
Oh, I gotta go get my...
我得拿上我的衣服
I gotta go get my shirt.
等等
Hold on.
糖果
Candy?
糖果
Candy?
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
你在这儿
There you are.
还以为你临阵脱了呢
Thought you got cold feet.
噢不不 哥的脚很热
Oh, oh, no. My feet are hot.
下流的热
NLike, like, dirty hot.
饥渴难耐
Like, sweaty hot.
过来
Come here.
我给你准备了个惊喜
I've got a surprise for you.
是吗 惊喜
Oh, yeah? Surprise?
你喝过私酿吗
Have you ever had moonshine before?
等等 你要我喝你的尿
Wait, you want me to drink your piss?
-不 这是私酿 试试 -私酿
- No. It's moonshine. Try it. - Moonshine?
等等 这东西会让我失明吗
Wait, won't this stuff make me go blind?
给我
Give it here.
现在 试试吧
Now try it.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
好吧
All right.
呃啊
Ah, ah.
你不应该这么喝
That's not how you're supposed to drink it.
这不错 确实不错
It's, it's good. It's good, though.
你真可爱
You're so cute.
你很漂亮 糖果
You're beautiful, Candy.
唐尼 你喜欢我吗
Donny, do you like me?
-非常喜欢 -嗯
- A lot. - Yeah.
你想要我吗
Do you want me?
呃 想
Uh, yeah.
想
Yeah.
为什么想要我
Why do you want me?
因为你...
'Cause you're...
看看你 你... 你太完美了
Look at you. You're just... You're everything.
喝下它
Drink it.
我想我喝够了
I think I had enough.
这有点...
This is kind of...
不 它会让你感到强大
No, it will make you feel strong.
你的口音是怎么回事
What happened to your accent?
电影精选列表