别担心
Don't worry.
我感觉有点
I'm feeling kind of.
噢...
Oh...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你要休息一下吗
Do you need to take a break?
不 只是说出起这些事很难
No. It's just hard bringing this stuff up.
四年来我一直想忘掉它
I've been trying to forget it for the last four years.
你可以继续吗
Are you okay to continue?
嗯
Yeah.
糖果
Candy?
糖果 我在哪儿
Candy, where am I?
有人吗
Hello?
噢 不不不不
Oh, no. No, oh, no.
那是什么东西
What's that thing?
糖果
Candy?
这是什么情况
What's going on?
你为什么穿着婚纱 为什么我...
Why are you wearing a wedding dress? Why am...
嘘
Shh.
亲爱的 我是来帮你梦想成真的 记得吗
Honey, I'm here to make dreams come true, remember?
不不不
No, no. No.
这是你想要的
This is how you wanted it.
-不不不 天呐 不 -就是
- No, no, no, no, God, no. - Yes!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
噢 不不 不要 不
Oh, no. No, don't, no, no.
看着点 老子撒尿
Watch out, I gotta take a piss.
嘿 中士 要来我办公室那一趟吗
Hey, Sarge, you wanna come up into my office for a quickie?
快点 老子要拉屎
Hurry up in there. I need to take a shit.
彼得 彼得 爱吃南瓜
Peter, Peter, pumpkin eater,
他的丁丁小小
his dick was only a centimeter.
打架杀人吹♥箫♥
All the fighting, killing, and blow,
他还是个没长大的宝宝
nd still his little bobo didn't grow.
噢 中士中士
Oh, Sargey, Sargey.
你为什么这么忧郁
Why are you so glum?
噢 听着 我只是开玩笑
Oh, look, I was only pulling your leg.
嘿 中士 还好吗
Hey, Sarge, how's it going?
嘿 你看起来很不错
Hey, you're looking good, man.
我希望咱们没伤感情
I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.
抱歉 你知道我的 老卡维尔先生
I am sorry. You know me, old Mr. Kharver,
有时候说话不经脑子
sometimes I do speak before I think.
你知道 你真的很男人
You know, you're quite the cut of a man.
我真的很欣赏你
I really do appreciate that.
事实上 你知道吗
In fact, you know what?
我得说 你是个...
I would have to say, you're a...
你♥他♥妈♥太潮了
You're a goddamn fashion plate.
看看你的格子衬衫 你的...
Look at you with your plaid, and your...
哦 这些是真的纽扣 对吗
Oh, those are real buttons, aren't they?
还有荷包 所有这些
And pockets. The whole thing.
我得说 这个牛仔布 你知道的
I gotta say, and that denim, you know,
不像你效力的那个愚蠢的杂种
unlike that stupid son of a bitch motherfucker that you work for.
你知道 那家伙毫无想象力
You know, that guy's got no imagination.
他没有时尚感
He's got no fashion sense.
事实上 中士 我不得不怀疑
In fact, Sarge, you know, I gotta wonder,
他妈的你为什么要为那个混♥蛋♥工作
why the fuck do you work for that asshole?
说实话 你知道吗 你应该为我工作
You know what? I'm the one you should be working for, frankly.
因为 你知道 我不会告诉你是什么
Because, you know, I wasn't gonna tell you this,
但是我给你准备了惊喜 中士
but I got a surprise for you, Sarge.
就在后备箱 你知道为什么吗
Right in the trunk. You know why?
因为我是个企业家 我有眼光
Because I'm an entrepreneur. I'm a visionary.
而且我善于发现天才
And I've got a real good sense of talent.
所以我要你过来看看这个
So, I want you to come over here and take a look at this.
来吧 中士 嘿嘿嘿嘿
Come on, Sarge. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
他们在这儿
There they are.
我告诉你中士 他们是飞行届的佼佼者
I tell you, Sarge, they're the flying phenoms.
简直是飞行Bug
They're the flying fallacies, I mean.
我没有说胡话
I don't give a bearded lady's ball sack what you call it.
事实是 他们为杜克·卡维尔先生工作
The fact is, they are under contract to Sir Duke Kharver.
去你的
Fuck you.
嘿 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey, you son of a bitch.
你要错过一个大好机会了 中士
You're missing a big opportunity, Sarge.
我看机会就是过来拍你马屁
But of course, you wouldn't know that
你也发现不了
if it kissed you in the ass.
烂人
You sucker.
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
噢 操 你逼我做了什么
Oh, fuck, look what you made me do.
没了那根手指看你怎么抓秋千
You're gonna have a hard time on the trapeze, missing that finger.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Ah, son of a bitch.
-耶 -喔 宝贝 真不想承认 这就像场马拉松
- Yeah. - Oh, baby, it's a marathon. I hate to admit it.
对 噢
Yes, oh.
噢
Oh.
别操了 老爸说吃晚餐了
Quit fucking around, Daddy says it's time for dinner.
当我们进入车厢
When we entered the train car,
感觉周围的一切都很不安
there was something unnerving about it all.
唐尼已经过来了吗
Is Donny here already?
唐尼等会儿过来
Donny's gonna meet us later.
他和糖果在一起
He's with Candy.
喔
Ooh.
我们一直在等你们 请坐下享用吧
Oh, we've been expecting you. Please sit and enjoy.
请允许我向你们介绍我的伙伴们
Allow me to introduce you to my associates.
疯子中士
Sergeant Psycho.
可以说 他和其他人玩不来
You could say he does not play well with others.
在我左边 是贝尔维尤鲍勃
And to my left, this is Bellevue Bob.
他很平易近人
He's a real people person.
我才不要吃这个 恶心
I am not eating this. It's disgusting.
所以 你是什么样的小丑
So, uh, what kind of clown are you?
呃 恶心 兄弟
Ugh, gross, dude.
打扰下 女洗手间在哪儿
Excuse me. Where's the ladies' room?
-哦 很容易走 -闭嘴
- Well, that's easy. - Shut it!
在车外的仓库里
If you exit the train car, you go into the warehouse
你会找到的
and you'll find it.
怎么
What?
噢 你在逗我
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
天 凯西出去有一会儿了
Man, Casey's been gone a while.
我去看看凯西
I think I'm gonna go check on Casey.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
Babe.
怎么 她怎么逃走了
What? Why did she just run away?
那可真没礼貌
Well, that was quite rude.
割开那婊♥子♥的喉咙 他男票都吓尿了
Slit that bitch's throat and boyfriend pissed his pants.
嘿 看看那儿的窗户
Hey, look at that window over there.
我们可以待在那儿
That's a place we could stay.
噢 停车 停车
Oh, pull over. Pull over.
嘿 我们今晚可能就在这儿过夜
Hey, we may be able to stay here for the night.
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing in here?
我在玩
I'm playing.
你的父母呢
Where's your mom and dad?
他们在这儿
They're right here.
不如跟我来
Why don't you come with me?
我带你去找爸爸妈妈
And I'll help you find your mom and dad.
你就不会一个人了 来吧
So you're not alone. Come on.
我不是一个人
I'm not alone.
嘿 爹地
Hey, Daddy.
怎么 亲爱的
Why, hello, dear.
我给你做了道特别的菜
I made you something very special.
来自我可爱的女儿的款待
Ah, a nice treat from my lovely daughter.
我的天
Oh, my God!
宝贝 你得冷静下来
Baby, you just gotta calm down.
斯科特 我才不要冷静
Scott, I'm not gonna calm down.
说真的 你能不能听我说
Seriously, will you just listen to me?
电影精选列表