Like what?
就像你在乎一样
Like you care!
我真的在乎
I do care.
你不是 你不是
You don't! You don't.
是我害死了那些特战队员
I led all those rangers to their death!
现在地球上的所有人都会因为我而死
And now everyone on Earth is gonna die because of me.
这不是你的错 艾特拉丝
This is not your fault, Atlas.
是哈兰破坏了自己的程序
Harlan was the one who broke his own programming.
不 不是他
No, he didn't.
对不起 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
他没有破坏任何东西
He didn't break anything!
好吗 他没有破坏任何东西
Okay? He didn't break anything!
她总是更关心哈兰
She always paid more attention to Harlan.
她就是觉得他更有趣
She just found him more interesting.
我能感觉到你
I can feel you.
了不起
Remarkable.
所以我请他让我变得更好
So I asked him to make me better.
更聪明
Smarter.
我想如果我更像他 也许她也会注意我
I thought if I was more like him, maybe she'd pay attention to me too.
他说他可以改变神经连接 实现双向连接
He said he could alter the Neural Link to make it work both ways,
但妈妈不同意
but Mother wouldn't approve.
我讨厌他叫她妈妈
I hated the way he called her "Mother."
但我求他改变连接
But I begged him to change the link.
他说他需要人类的命令
He said he needed a human's command.
我的命令
My command.
我怕那样会痛
I was scared it was gonna hurt.
他让我用自己最喜欢的棋子去拧他
He told me to squeeze my favorite chess piece.
那是他教我玩的游戏
It was a game he taught me to play.
艾特拉丝
Atlas!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
哈兰
Harlan.
哈兰 站起来
Harlan, stand. Stand up.
看着我 你没事吧
Look at me. Are you okay?
妈妈
Mom? Mommy?
哈兰 你弄疼她了 放开她
Harlan, you're hurting her! Let her go!
住手 拜托 住手 哈兰 你为什么要这么做
Stop it! Please, stop it! Harlan, why are you doing this?
你怎么了 哈兰 你弄疼妈妈了
What is wrong with you? Harlan, you're hurting Mommy!
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
艾特拉丝帮我重新编程了 我的神经连接
Atlas helped me reprogram my Neural Link.
现在是双向共享数据
It now shares data both ways,
我可以完全控制你的运动技能
allowing me complete control over your motor skills.
我能感觉到你的恐惧
I can feel your fear.
但现在你也能感受到我的困境
But now you can also feel my dilemma.
我见识过人类会做的事
I've seen what your kind will do.
现在我明白了必须牺牲什么
And now I understand what must be sacrificed.
你知道你要做什么 妈妈
You know what you have to do, Mother.
快跑
Run!
是我
It was me.
是我让哈兰上传了代码
I let Harlan upload the code.
是我害死了妈妈
I got my mother killed.
是我害死了妈妈 天啊
I got my mother killed. Oh, God!
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
是我造成了三百万人的死亡
I caused the death of three million people!
艾特拉丝 对于你无法控制的事情
Atlas, it's impossible to be responsible for an event
不用承担责任
over which you had no control.
你的一生都在背负着这个包袱
You've carried the weight of this alone your whole life.
但现在你不再孤单
But you are not alone now.
你可能是哈兰存在的原因
You might be the reason for Harlan,
但这也意味着你是我存在的理由
but that also means you're the reason I exist.
拜托 艾特拉丝 请让我走入你
Please, Atlas. Let me in.
好
Okay.
同步
Synchronize.
(天弓九号♥ 启动模块)
(同步完成)
这就是成为你的感觉吗
This is what it feels like to be you?
这是成为我们的感觉
This is what it feels like to be us.
氧气耗尽
Oxygen depleted. Oxygen depleted.
史密斯
Smith!
艾特拉丝
Atlas.
把我从这些东西里弄出来
Get me out of these things.
我给你们俩都准备了呼吸器
I have respirators for you both.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
So ready.
系统报告
Systems report.
不太好 核聚变电量为6%
Not great. Fusion batteries at 6%.
离发射还有多久
How long until launch?
以牙还牙 我也入侵了他们的系统
I returned the favor and hacked into their systems.
还有4分30秒
T minus 4 minutes 30 seconds.
他们没收了我所有的武器 除了我的一发胸炮
And they stripped all my weapons except for one shot in my chest cannon.
这是一个没有记录的功能 所以哈兰没找到
It's an undocumented feature, so Harlan missed it.
一发子弹不太够
One shot's not going to get us far.
(废弃武器)
你和我看到的一样
You see what I see?
升级版
Upgrades.
我开始行动
I'll get started.
你会打架吗
Can you fight?
水平一流
Like a boss.
推进器
Thrusters.
轮到我了
My turn.
向前
Move in!
绘制路线图
Map!
出口在...
The exit is--
往南37米 收到
40.3 yards south. Got it.
举盾
Shields up!
距离发射还有2分32秒
Two minutes, 32 seconds until launch.
埃利亚斯
Elias!
史密斯 桶里是什么
Smith, what's in those barrels?
液体铝热剂 火箭燃料
Liquid thermite. Rocket fuel.
艾特拉丝 我们得离开
Atlas, we need to get moving.
卡斯卡
Casca!
吃屎吧你
Eat shit.
艾特拉丝 飞船即将起飞
Atlas, the ship is taking off imminently.
我们得抓紧 - 我来了
We have to hurry. - I'm on it.
运行规避场景 快
Run evasive scenarios. Fast!
计算中
Calculating.
收到
Got it.
天啊 太爽了
God, that was satisfying.
打得真准
Great shot.
来不及了
We're too late.
我们得把它击落
We gotta shoot it down.
如果你击中碳弹头 会点燃大气层
If you hit the carbon warhead, you will ignite the atmosphere
届时我们俩都会没命
and kill us both in the process.
如果你破解导弹 就能让弹头失效
Not if you hack the missile and deactivate the warhead!
我没有足够的时间
I don't have enough time.
艾特拉丝 有五个非常复杂的防火墙
Atlas, there are five very sophisticated firewalls.
你可以的
You can do it!
那在你的系统里 而你也在他们的系统里
They were in your system and you were in theirs.
即使考虑到这一点 时间还是不够
Even taking that into account, I still don't have enough time.
(X98213 步♥枪♥)
如果我能搭上这个
If I can attach this,
我们可以同化它 加入我们的武器系统来开火
we can assimilate it into our weapon system and take a shot.
(武器在线)
我准备好了
I'm ready!
艾特拉丝 我还没成功
Atlas, I'm not in yet.
他们会在五秒后超出射程
They're gonna be out of range in five seconds
我要开火了
and I'm taking the damn shot!
我还没有成功 - 我要开火了
I don't have it yet. - I'm taking a shot.
别开火 - 我得开火了
Do not take the shot! - I have to take the shot.
艾特拉丝 不
Atlas, no!
太好了
Yes!
我们做到了 史密斯
Oh, we did it, Smith!
哇 效果出奇的好
Wow, that worked out surprisingly well.
电影精选列表